Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Havven ICO - everyday crypto transactions  (Read 126 times)
jjbanks994 (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

The Havven ICO is currently going on. Their whole idea is a decentralized payment network designed to enable everyday transactions with crypto using a stable medium of exchange. What do you guys think about the project? Great? Good? Okay?

From what I've seen this is the first of its kind--a stablecoin. would love your thoughts on this one. https://havven.io/
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

I think it's a solid idea and one that the crypt economy needs for mass adoption. A project like this one means that we can use crypto commonly instead of HODLing. Great idea and already whitelisted for the project
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:27 AM

Wise people say that there's no good economic incentive to buy stable coins.  We almost had access to a presale bonus but people weren't interested as much.  It should be very wise to buy a stable coin with a discount. The discount in the ICO sn't big enough though. Too risky.

awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

Wise people say that there's no good economic incentive to buy stable coins.  We almost had access to a presale bonus but people weren't interested as much.  It should be very wise to buy a stable coin with a discount. The discount in the ICO sn't big enough though. Too risky.

What was the discount?? I think Havven is a great idea and their ICO is a great deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: