Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for members of the bounty  (Read 2763 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

all the managers mentioned above are already experienced, this will be an excellent reference for beginners to join in campaigns pioneered by them
If you are just a beginner when it comes to campaigns then better to choose up those managers above yet you can somehow assure that you would really be on good campaigns since most of them are responsible with their duty on handling out people specially yahoo. I do love this guy when handling campaigns, strict in forum rules but very responsible for the people he handles,concerned about issues and solving problems with ease.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
volf22

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

this is very important information, but they are also not insured against the fact that the company will be a scum. To go for one bounty menthenom there is no sense

BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

Wow! You are incredible in judging the managers here. But I'm sure not everyone is experiencing the same thing with your experience. Because you may judge a bad "x" manager, but others judge the manager "x" is good. But your experience is important enough for me who just follow the signature campaign, maybe for the future I will also participate in bounty program if possible. Btw, thank you for sharing your experience here. Smiley
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

My experience when it comes to working with the campaign managers are quiet limited since this is just my second campaign with sir yahoo and I believe he’s the best one when it comes to bitcoin campaign though managers have their own style of managing but not all of them perform well.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

In the Russian branch link there is already a similar theme, but in English I did not see this. I'll try to tell you my experience working with bounty managers in this forum. I will give 1 example of earnings on their companies.

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies

active companies that I know
SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250. Now I participate in many of his companies

3) Sylon I like that he is very active with so many companies that he leads. I did not have any problems with him. Reports he does not require. He has generous awards for the signature but very small for the twitter. Plus, the fact that he does not require reports, and the downside is that he keeps the calculations after the ICO ends and many retweets fly during this time. Worked for him on Twitter and received 3000 PRL.

active companies that I know
RewardMob
XiWATT
Aitheon

4) BlockEye  I only have negative experience working with this manager. I had incorrect calculations in his company and I contacted him. He changed the conditions of the bounty several times.

5) irfan_pak10 One of the worst managers on this forum. Never responds to private messages. His bounty cabinet does not work well. He has a lot of participants and if you advertise his projects then be sure that you will not earn anything. Counting leads for a very long time. After the end of the ICO, he will count 2-3 more weeks and you will not be able to remove the signature at this time. I do not even want to write how much I earned. There are only a few dozen dollars.I do not participate in any of his companies

6) jamalaezaz It's a friend irfan_pak10  Grin This manager already has a negative trust. I've heard a lot of stories that this manager is deceiving bounty members and it's better not to work with him. My friend told me that he deceived him by 1 eth.

7) yahoo62278 normal but arrogant. He never answers private messages. I had two projects where I participated in it and there were incorrect calculations. I wrote to his assistant and gave references to my work. All the reports were done on time and there were no problems. His assistant saw that I was doing my job honestly but told me that if he did not count that means there were problems with my reporting. He himself saw that it was his fault but did not want to admit it.
I like this manager that he has generous rewards. There is a limited number of participants. He pays in tokens and working with him can earn a good amount of tokens. Earned 8400 IDH tokens. It's twitter and facebook. approximately  $ 1000

8/ aTriz He has a lot of ambiguous projects. I found out about him when he was a Confido manager.  I got an award for this project and I earned more then 1000 $ . He has a lot of projects and conditions are not complicated. Definitely it is necessary to work with this manager. He has very good payouts but he has a lot of bad projects. Now I participate in many of his companies
active companies that I know link

9) needmoney He leads a lot of projects. The conditions are not complicated. I do not like to participate in it because there are so many participants. Actively responds to personal messages. But you can work with him and he has good rewards.

10) Sandra Evans
You can work with it. Very active. There is a group in the telegram https://t.me/bountysandraevans Received for social networks 3700 LHC

Tell us about your experience working with these managers and what other good managers are in this forum. Sorry for my English
Great analysis! Book marked this thread for reference..c",) I have participated with three of those you mentioned. Did not have major problems whatsoever. Though payouts took quite a while to be credited, but it was still worth it. This information will certainly help a lot of bounty hunters in selecting their projects. Great job!

cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Hey thank you for those references, I will read all of them and decide for bounties!

1881 - 193∞
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:32:10 AM

Hey thank you for those references, I will read all of them and decide for bounties!

I recommend that more than you understand the managers and how they work, please understand the project you are promoting instead. I can even see that in spite of the positive feedback of some of these managers, they also have some negative side. Not solely of the managers themselves but also on the bounty or the project they are holding. If the manager is good but the project unfortunately ended up unsuccessful, your reward, however huge it may be based on the ICO price, will become worthless.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

I had experienced working with the four manager listed and yes every description are true from the attitude and to how they manage their job as the manager of the company. But still i am thankful for the overview especially to those other manager who i doesn't have a chance to work with them yet.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

My experience when it comes to working with the campaign managers are quiet limited since this is just my second campaign with sir yahoo and I believe he’s the best one when it comes to bitcoin campaign though managers have their own style of managing but not all of them perform well.

Yes, he is the best manager who is supporting and he will choose the best company project which always gives good profit to investors and as well as to the bounty people who participated in the campaign.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 05:30:43 AM by commanderbitcoin

In my observation this is only his pure opinion. There are accurate and inaccurate opinion. It is unfair to those bounty managers that are doing their job strictly and with quality. Words are not enough, you have to provide evidence in order for us to believe because we never encounter such problem on the Bounty managers that you mentioned. We also encourage that you get their side too to be fair with them. Changing the conditions of the managers also depends on the clients request, if it is the clients request the manager has no choice but to follow it. If you have a problem on your stake you should also check yourself first if they found a spam post or not quality post in your comments, maybe it is out of date, others cheat in tweeter post too. There are some  participant that didn't even bother to read the important rules or announcements in the OP. We also need to consider that they have lots of works to do and their priority is the campaign and not to reply all of our messages.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

7) yahoo62278 normal but arrogant. He never answers private messages. I had two projects where I participated in it and there were incorrect calculations. I wrote to his assistant and gave references to my work. All the reports were done on time and there were no problems. His assistant saw that I was doing my job honestly but told me that if he did not count that means there were problems with my reporting. He himself saw that it was his fault but did not want to admit it.
I like this manager that he has generous rewards. There is a limited number of participants. He pays in tokens and working with him can earn a good amount of tokens. Earned 8400 IDH tokens. It's twitter and facebook. approximately  $ 1000

Yahoo is the best manager ever.

Because despite his busy work he is still able to talk to us in telegram chat and give us advice.
We are close to him, but this can not be the reason for you to survive if you have committed a crime.
He was strict, but if you follow his rules you can become a friend.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

In the Russian branch link there is already a similar theme, but in English I did not see this. I'll try to tell you my experience working with bounty managers in this forum. I will give 1 example of earnings on their companies.

Hi, thanks for the great report. I got a lot of useful information. It is a pity that my merits are finished.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
DenysM (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

Hi, thanks for the great report. I got a lot of useful information. It is a pity that my merits are finished.

I just expressed my opinion. Perhaps you will have a completely different experience. I hope that helped
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

Those experience and advices are very useful and actual for some guys who do the marketing.
I am a newbie in a new exchange,I am doing some promotion for our exchange platform.
That's what I need.
Thanks for the share.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

First I would like to thank you for this post because I will definitely join to these bounty managers in the future. I totally agree with @deadley and his assistant @ubercool even though they are busy they will take time to answer your queries and for the past two campaigns those are successful project (electroneum and INS).
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

I think wapinter,blockeye,atriz and needmoney is the best bounty manager.They are very active manager.In atriz bounty there will be no need to make any low quality post.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:19:48 AM

A good reference about bounty manager, I love your writing about some managers. Maybe you forget the manager woshib with good trust.
So far I trust Jamalejaz as the best manager, but he gets a red trust so I'm a bit hesitant. I will keep this post
thanks for sharing.

Woshib is the most active in answering any question related the reward. He also update the recent situation about the project
So i think this manager is the best one nowdays. The other best manager is also sylon and deadley. Thanks to them
Sylon always provides firm and difficult rules for bounty hunters. but I admit sylon is a communicative and responsive manager.
I can not judge one by one they have different advantages and deserve to be followed.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

Your experience is really very interesting and curious. Thanks for the article, now I have a more complete understanding of popular managers!
honestinvestor

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

One of the better ones) are Good and most importantly the Manager review. Always adhere to the rule - first communication with managers - then participation!!!! Cool
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

yeah agree with the previous post. i just didnt get an answer from one and quit a campaign once
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: