Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for members of the bounty  (Read 2760 times)
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

OP must have earned at least more than $25k on his bounty experiences. Now, I'm thinking if I should join FB and Twitter campaign to increase my chance of earning more because I hardly earn $1k on bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:34:33 AM

OP must have earned at least more than $25k on his bounty experiences. Now, I'm thinking if I should join FB and Twitter campaign to increase my chance of earning more because I hardly earn $1k on bounties.

You will, but you need lot of patience because Bounties are just the promotions and if the crowdsale reaches a hard cap, then we can expect bounty payment would be very fast. Here we need lot of patient while promoting a bounty in order to make money.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

great post , i really get information of that , sylon bounty divided into low rank and high rank i think Cheesy
so everyone can get their bounty , because one from the other have diffrent requirtment
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

wow great, I love this thread, I making research on who is the great manager in the bounty world that is why you help me by this thread to know the great manager because for me knowing the great manager is help us to join legot bounty.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

In addition to this topic you can view the table of active bounty campaigns of all managers, found on the Russian branch, the table is updated
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=0
DenysM (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

I closed the topic. This topic was not too interesting and I do not want to update the information.
DenysM (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

I decided publish the correspondence between the Moonlite team and Atriz manager. Be careful with this manager. Atriz=scam

ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

nice list you have here, because choosing a good bounty manager is one way to avoid scam.
I do not see hua_hui on this list, I am joining his bounty, he is a good bounty manager, willing to answer my messages, and patient when answering my question

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
DenysM (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

nice list you have here, because choosing a good bounty manager is one way to avoid scam.
I do not see hua_hui on this list, I am joining his bounty, he is a good bounty manager, willing to answer my messages, and patient when answering my question

Ok, I've fixed your post
Dukjila

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

I'm wondering if the companies are doing the right thing, what is the bounty prolonged? In my opinion, they must close the started company with the existing reward, and open a new bounty part 2.
Sinderela

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

we will see in the participation section when the bounty project is over and we will get a reward based on our work as we follow
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

Thanks for your sharing!
It's is very helpful for bountiers who seek the high payment and short-term bounty.
As your experience, i will easily find the suitable campaign for me.
I have worked with Needmoney and hua_hui, both of them are the good manager.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

almost from bounty projects that I follow managed by needmoney because the rules are very easy and facilitate me in doing my job although the followers are very much but did not rule out all the managers mentioned above that all good and become a reference to follow the project managed by them
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Really thank you a lot bro for making a post like this and providing this useful information...very useful for a person like to who finds it very hard to find good bounties....now you this post will help me alot...please keep updating this thread...
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

Thanks a lot! Its very good information for me too, from all the options above I choose deadly because so far the project is a success, although some have long-term project, direct communication with him very quickly responded... At this time I believe in deadly.
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

Great, so many bounty managers have been sorted out by the landlord, and they have their own cooperation. I happen to know two of them and often participate in their projects. Sylon, I feel very strict.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

OP thanks for the post. Bounties are very many nowadays and it can be a hard work trying to choose the one that will work out. This info can come handy and will help newbies
megaqueen777

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

In the Russian branch link there is already a similar theme, but in English I did not see this. I'll try to tell you my experience working with bounty managers in this forum. I will give 1 example of earnings on their companies.

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies. If the manager limited the number of participants it would be ideal at all Grin Cheesy

active companies that I know
Ntok
Kryll
DEVELOPEO

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250.

Companies that I know
all its new companies on this platform https://bountyhive.io/

Now I do not work in his portal anymore, as there are a lot of participants.

3) Sylon I like that he is very active with so many companies that he leads. I did not have any problems with him. Reports he does not require. He has generous awards for the signature but very small for the twitter. Plus, the fact that he does not require reports, and the downside is that he keeps the calculations after the ICO ends and many retweets fly during this time. Worked for him on Twitter and received 3000 PRL.

Creator
Ambit
DECIBELS
REALISTA
Plaza Systems
ACX
XiWATT
CRYPTOFLIX

4) BlockEye  I only have negative experience working with this manager. I had incorrect calculations in his company and I contacted him. He changed the conditions of the bounty several times.
I do not follow the bounty of this manager

5) irfan_pak10 One of the worst managers on this forum. Never responds to private messages. His bounty cabinet does not work well. He has a lot of participants and if you advertise his projects then be sure that you will not earn anything. Counting leads for a very long time. After the end of the ICO, he will count 2-3 more weeks and you will not be able to remove the signature at this time. I do not even want to write how much I earned. There are only a few dozen dollars.I do not participate in any of his companies

all its bounty companies on this platform http://bountyportals.com/

6) jamalaezaz It's a friend irfan_pak10  Grin This manager already has a negative trust. I've heard a lot of stories that this manager is deceiving bounty members and it's better not to work with him. My friend told me that he deceived him by 1 eth.
https://b.radikal.ru/b36/1803/c3/23d14fd5008b.png

7) yahoo62278 normal but arrogant. He never answers private messages. I had two projects where I participated in it and there were incorrect calculations. I wrote to his assistant and gave references to my work. All the reports were done on time and there were no problems. His assistant saw that I was doing my job honestly but told me that if he did not count that means there were problems with my reporting. He himself saw that it was his fault but did not want to admit it.
I like this manager that he has generous rewards. There is a limited number of participants. He pays in tokens and working with him can earn a good amount of tokens. Earned 8400 IDH tokens. It's twitter and facebook. approximately  $ 1000

Yocoin Sig
Eligma
ContractNet
BoutsPro

Comments
Every managers have their rules and characters, so everyone can have their favorite manager. One of manager, who has a great reputation, well you guys must be know who i am going to say, is yahoo62278. He is a good manager, strict to the rules, have zero toleration to cheaters, great rates, and kind to the good participant. He is a manager of a great project like insurepal, jibrel, bustadice and many more, and one of his/her recent campaign is VLB. A great project which have a great potential to be big in the future.

8/ aTriz He has a lot of ambiguous projects. I found out about him when he was a Confido manager.  I got an award for this project and I earned more then 1000 $ . He has a lot of projects and conditions are not complicated. Definitely it is necessary to work with this manager. He has very good payouts but he has a lot of bad projects. Now I participate in many of his companies
active companies that I know link

But now this manager is accused of fraud
https://i.imgur.com/oCitvhN.png

9) needmoney He leads a lot of projects. The conditions are not complicated. I do not like to participate in it because there are so many participants. Actively responds to personal messages. But you can work with him and he has good rewards.

KRIPTON
PHOTOCHAIN
DATAREUM
SAIFU
DIGIFHARM
Mobility Token
Morpheus

10) Sandra Evans
You can work with it. Very active. There is a group in the telegram https://t.me/bountysandraevans Received for social networks 3700 LHC

GPCC
UNICORNGO
BEEASY

11) Hotachy
Very good and active manager. Constantly communicates with the members of the bounty and answers personal messages.
I participated in several of his projects and there were no problems anywhere.
I would like b so that his rewards were more generous since he had a percentage of the sold tokens. Now many managers make a reward fixed in tokens for 300-500 thousand dollars.
FLUX
ROOMDAO
I AM HERO.IO

12) smauni
a young bounty manager. I had problems with counting and he was active answering my questions. It is necessary to work with this manager.
PEP Network
MediChain

13) Fire Rabbit
I just started working with this manager recently. There was once a problem with the reports in the table and I wrote to him in private messages. He quickly corrected. I think he's a good manager.
Digitizecoin
GBCoin

Comments

14) You can also work with this manager Aeris2

Thank you, good review!  l like sylon and i needmoney (but the way the are checking bounty content (articles, videos) i don't like). I didn't find in your list Aeris2, i like the way he is working and i like his campaign. One important difference is the limited number of participants in signature and twitter campaign.

OP, you must add Aeyrs2 too on the list of manager. He is active to answer any question from their participants and currently he managing 2 campaigns, Beaxy and Deal Coin campaign.

15) woshib Join this manager.

16)

A good reference about bounty manager, I love your writing about some managers. Maybe you forget the manager woshib with good trust.

You can also find out about new bounty companies here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0

This is not a topic but it is possible for the newcomers to look at the profile of the guy who made the story and bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

Perhaps you will also be interested in reading the legendary Satoshi post and look at his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306

Tell us about your experience working with these managers and what other good managers are in this forum. Sorry for my English

Wow, thanks a lot for these post, this will help a lot especially for a beginner ike me.  These will guide me too, to know the projects of the Bounty Managers and to avoid scam bounties.
I will keep these as a reference and guide and will also share this to my co-bounty hunters that are also new here.

icomasterether

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

Thank you for this detailed information on bounty managers. Very useful!!! - Cheers
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

Thank you for such interesting information. I've already come across many managers who are described here. Everything is described exactly the same as in my experience

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: