Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price manipulation and market frontrunning at mcxnow.com  (Read 5410 times)
prospector1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:57:41 PM

But I am yeah . . .
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:00:43 PM

But I am yeah . . .

There's a very high probability of you being RS especially since you have displayed his posting style in several ways, right down to the ...

~BCX~
prospector1

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:14:08 PM

They should make you an honorary Keystone Cop with detective skills like that  Cheesy

Maybe instead of forensically analyzing spelling mistakes and punctuation while you're cutting letters out of old newspapers and pasting them on to your RS fanmail,  you should look at my post history and immediately confirm I'm not him.

You really gave your cred a boost here today  Cheesy
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:24:50 PM

They should make you an honorary Keystone Cop with detective skills like that  Cheesy

Maybe instead of forensically analyzing spelling mistakes and punctuation while you're cutting letters out of old newspapers and pasting them on to your RS fanmail,  you should look at my post history and immediately confirm I'm not him.

You really gave your cred a boost here today  Cheesy

Actually your post history of 11 post very much supports you're CH.

~BCX~
prospector1

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:33:29 PM

^^vry srs bizness

You got me. That was me wondering why I only got half a dozen feathercoins out of tailfeather.cc back in May. I took some time out of creating mcxnow.com to . . . mine ftc on a dodgy FTC pool.

Actually the FTC post was just a ruse so that I'd have lots of sockpuppet accounts to troll you with.

Nice to see you again bitcoin express . . . or whatever your name is  Wink

flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:06:35 PM

Thank you for warning me for this scam.

This will absolutely not happen on BTC-e and Cryptsy or MtGox.

Also that they have this special chatroom I didn't know, very smart of them because where else could they draft their hideous plans?

Bullshit.  The whales does it on all of the exchanges.  It's just not as noticeable.  That and the fact the whales like doing it at mcxnow because of its lower trading fees.

Whoosh

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
bidji29

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:08:04 PM

What about me?
I could be RS too, but you're never picked on me yet... Sad
I'm sad right now

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 10:15:35 PM

Also that they have this special chatroom I didn't know, very smart of them because where else could they draft their hideous plans?

Right, because that's the only place on teh interwebs hideous plans can be made. Al-CIAda hatches most of their plans in the "Freak Bin" (I hear).

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:42:48 PM

^^vry srs bizness

You got me. That was me wondering why I only got half a dozen feathercoins out of tailfeather.cc back in May. I took some time out of creating mcxnow.com to . . . mine ftc on a dodgy FTC pool.

Actually the FTC post was just a ruse so that I'd have lots of sockpuppet accounts to troll you with.

Nice to see you again bitcoin express . . . or whatever your name is  Wink

That's actually the method used int he past.

~BCX~
QuantPlus

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:27:03 PM

mcxNOW Daily Data:

-mcxFEE : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=0
-Interest : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=1

Their core problem is the very tight 0.2% fee that is traditional in the Alt Space...
Even something as bizarre as the Chat PayBan brought in about 10 BTC on a couple of days...
More than all trading fees combined.
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 07:39:12 AM

That'll explain it. I was already wondering.

16 hours a day may drive anyone nuts.

iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:33:22 AM

Hi
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:42:01 AM

Thank you for warning me for this scam.

This will absolutely not happen on BTC-e and Cryptsy or MtGox.

It's actually not a scam and it happens on all of the exchanges. It is a trading trick called the hammer.
MarpleTrading

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 08:56:05 AM

NWO is clearly a RS sockpuppet, he uses the same symbol as an avatar as the freak bin on mcxNOW

An easy to use API for price information from the most import crypto exchanges
https://www.cryptodb.com
MarpleTrading

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 08:56:22 AM

Hi

It should be: Hi...

An easy to use API for price information from the most import crypto exchanges
https://www.cryptodb.com
manface

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:57:53 AM

mcxNOW Daily Data:

-mcxFEE : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=0
-Interest : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=1

Their core problem is the very tight 0.2% fee that is traditional in the Alt Space...
Even something as bizarre as the Chat PayBan brought in about 10 BTC on a couple of days...

Is that a core problem? If mcxnow can expand the way it generates fees from more than trading it will be more successful than other pure exchanges. From the looks of this new site they already have the trading angle covered pretty well. Makes sense to me that they expand into other realms to increase the fees generated. Over time both the trading fees and non trading fees should increase and compliment each other.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:04:46 AM

Hi
What?
BigDaddyWooWoo

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:01:53 PM

Will the real RealSolid please stand up?

We need to start a campaign where hundreds of us claim to be the "Real RealSolid". Lol.

These kinds of threads are comedy gold baby.
Duffer1

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:08:24 PM

No! I'M RealSolid!

Actually you're not but are the former FlipPro ass kissing RS minion.

~BCX~

But I am yeah . . .

There's a very high probability of you being RS especially since you have displayed his posting style in several ways, right down to the ...

~BCX~

Oh fun!  Do me next!
QuantPlus

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:32:08 PM

mcxNOW Daily Data:

Is that a core problem? If mcxnow can expand the way it generates fees from more than trading it will be more successful than other pure exchanges. From the looks of this new site they already have the trading angle covered pretty well. Makes sense to me that they expand into other realms to increase the fees generated. Over time both the trading fees and non trading fees should increase and compliment each other.

Agree.

The current 0.2% fee will never support mcxNOW valuation currently $11,000,000...
Based on 1,500 BTC average volume = 3 BTC/day or $150,000 annual revenues = 73 x Gross Revenues.

It might be "smarter" to disappear with 7,000 BTC in deposits...
($1,000,000 is a life's work for most people)...
Then slave over a very complicated, break-even business for 18 hours/day.

As someone doing about 20 trades/day...
The "Pro Trading" option doesn't give you much...
(Though if they allowed me to shut off the Chat Box I'd pay for "Pro Trading")...
And, frankly, the PayBan is gimmicky and unprofessional (if you are an adult).

Since mcxFEE shares trading is probably 60-70% of trading volume...
(And this is very unusual and circular for an exchange)...
The share trading fees there should creep up to 0.25% or 0.30% "for the Common Good".
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: