Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will destroy the bitcoin?  (Read 1382 times)
multikript888

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

The emergence of a critical error in the system, which can lead to the impossibility of updating. Even if the error is corrected, this development of events is guaranteed to have a negative impact on the cost of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

Bitcoin appeared in 2009, eight years, the total value of the circulation of bitcoins up and down 200 billion US dollars. Bitcoin was declared "dead" by the media countless times. However, it is undeniable that the media has a huge influence. Therefore, with each media claim that "bitcoin is dead", the price of bitcoin will drop sharply. The magic is that every time Bitcoin is alive, its price has hit a new high all the way. In other words, in the face of so-called drug poisoning amateur media reports, bitcoin gradually developed "resistance", negative media coverage for the impact of bitcoin prices getting smaller and smaller. What will eventually destroy bitcoin? If there is a force that can destroy bitcoin, it must be human greed.
Countries who continues to ban bitcoin are one of the possible destructors of bitcoin.Once that all country's worldwide continues to ban bitcoin, Bitcoin will truely be destroyed and can be cause for its disappearance.But since there are still many country who trust bitcoin,its disappearance wont going to happen.
No country would like to ban bitcoin a\s much the bitcoin price is rising I think we will see bitcoin as worldwide currency in future  we generate more bitcoin money because with each time it is being more expensive,.  Bitcoin is made just for the growth not for the distraction and to be honest I am not expecting it to be destroyed I just want it to me improve as much as it can improve itself, it is possible now just because of the high investment every month and the trust of the people that is increasing with every time.
CryptoBD
Copper Member

Activity: 128

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

I think Bitcoin will be in a very good position at a time. He will have to be patient.

▬▬ ● ● VIMee ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The VIMee Social Platform     ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ INSTAGRAM  ▲▼
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

One major factor I know can destroy bitcoin is the investors, Bitcoin obviously needs more investors to grow in value.
I think that the bitcoin investors are increasing too much from time to time, in fact in current time the number of bitcoin are not too much and the reason behind it  is that most of the people still do not know anything about bitcoin,i am hopeful that as time pass more and more people will enter the world of bitcoin. which will surely make bitcoin more stronger.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

The abuse of use of Bitcoin might destroy it. Abusing the technology behind Bitcoin might be a hard task to do but if that brings imbalance to the whole ecosystem, a lot of things might be affected by it. Bitcoin might be destroyed if there are a lot of rules and regulations affecting it and when it loses the freedom for being free all the time. Bitcoin might be gone if the connection to internet is scarce or totally banned.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

Bitcoin appeared in 2009, eight years, the total value of the circulation of bitcoins up and down 200 billion US dollars. Bitcoin was declared "dead" by the media countless times. However, it is undeniable that the media has a huge influence. Therefore, with each media claim that "bitcoin is dead", the price of bitcoin will drop sharply. The magic is that every time Bitcoin is alive, its price has hit a new high all the way. In other words, in the face of so-called drug poisoning amateur media reports, bitcoin gradually developed "resistance", negative media coverage for the impact of bitcoin prices getting smaller and smaller. What will eventually destroy bitcoin? If there is a force that can destroy bitcoin, it must be human greed.

I think the BTC will not be destroyed as a means of investment. It will remain desirable because of the great profitability. But I think it has been destroyed as a means of payment for a number of reasons, such as high fees and slow transactions, and so on.   Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Scrat71

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

The only way outside of the world going back to the stone age that Bitcoin can be destroyed is if we the people who use it let regulations come in and destroy it. This goes for all crypto IMHO.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

I believe that it is its users who has the power to destroy Bitcoin given that they are the ones who supports it and probably if they do such thing, Bitcoin will not be as strong as it is at this moment. But I highly doubt that banks , fiat or things related to government will destroy Bitcoin since Bitcoin is naturally decentralized which means governments has no controk of it.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

I think that governments of different countries can destroy Bitcoin. Because governments are connected with banks that can not control the crypto currency, which is becoming more popular. As a result, any user of the system can transfer money to another country, to any other user, for a very small percentage. And this is not beneficial not to the government, nor to banks.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

which will destroy bitcoin is a public trust in bitcoin, if many negative issues about bitcoin or many hackers who steal the bitcoin will make the bitcoin die.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

For me i think the only can destroy the bitcoin is dumpers and miners and also medias and government that's banned bitcoin in our country also social medias because many people can receive any bad report's about bitcoin then can think negative to others.

darksanya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

The greatest problem can be ordinary demand. a year or two ago, when bitcoin could give 300% profit in almost a couple of months, everyone wanted it. now the trend is decreasing and we see a protracted flat. in a couple of years it will be traded as a common stock, unfortunately.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Another thing is that, Bitcoin will definitely be destroyed if a certain country banned it, so, at that location it is now dead. So, what if it was now a worldwide banning of BTC then, it is official. PArt of the banning of course are the banks because they consider BTC as a threat to their currency and the other thing would be the government, whereas they cant control and regulate it as they please and they cant even put tax on it, but if they try then they can.

hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Do you believe that the internet will be gone? Then that answers the question.  Smiley Wink Cheesy
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

i think bitcoin will be destroy if we have no power of electricity and no connectivity to the internet i can assure you that bitcoin will no longer exist if that was happen but it will never be happen
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay.Even after so many media reports did the Bitcoin die??No..!!The Bitcoin will eventually transform into a more powerful digital currency form in future.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

It been said that quantum computer will destroy bitcoin of which scientist are developing. Computer scientists now warn the machines will cripple existing encryption methods and destroy bitcoin’s technological foundations. The bitcoin community are aware of this issue and are working on a solution to phase in quantum-proof technologies to the bitcoin network.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

Bitcoin will be destroyed by several factors :
1. All country/Governments in the world banned bitcoin sirculated and bitcoin exchange. (if that happen, so bitcoin will not have price, because nobody can buy bitcoin anymore)
2. Investors and miners isn't interested again with bitcoin. (But this is very impossible to happen, because bitcoin can give some big profit to users)

So in my mind, Just number 1 maybe can destroyed bitcoin. Media can't destroy Bitcoin, media just make the price down, because so many media shared fake bad news about bitcoin. And after that Bitcoin will price will be back to normal again.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

I think bitcoin is impossible to stop or destroy. Bitcoin is not linked to any territory or financial institution. It would be impossible to think any government could regulate the entire network, it would have to be a global endeavor. Even tracking individual people who own specific wallets is difficult.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

nothing will destroy bitcoin. countless attempt has been made to destroy bitcoin on the past,
but bitcoin still exist in our world. Not even a whales can destroy bitcoin. because bitcoin itself, is decentralized.
centralized systems are easy to destroy, but decentralized? No.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: