Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will destroy the bitcoin?  (Read 1380 times)
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

if the time for transactions will keep going up, this will be the end of BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jins937

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

I don't see anything that could affect or destroy bitcoin.bitcoin will always be with us
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

I think Bitcoin will be unstoppable in the future and it will exist as long as the technology exists and develops. I think nobody but the inventor of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto will be able to destroy Bitcoin.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

Technically bitcoin will always exist, as long as some computers with programs running on it continue to work its purpose to die but something extraordinary it must happen and most likely, if society does not destroy itself from greed or negligence in the coming year it will remain the eye main crypto money. Cool
What could possibly hinder and eradicate Bitcoin's growth would be a total shutdown of the electricity sources, internet and data making its nodes not able to communicate each other. Notwithstanding, I mostly believe, the great factor that will greatly annihilate it would be the community and its people due to personal interests, greediness, and negligence.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

bitcoin will never die! it will always have a high value, like the very first coin! Now we need good competitors with high capitalization and then there will not be such strong leaps as now! the price will slowly grow up!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:32:17 AM

As for my thoughts bitcoin will never be destroyed nor die. Bitcoin is our future currency that is what all of us thinks and that is happening slowly. As long as there is computer, internet and our ever changing and developing technology bitcoin will never be destroyed. Most of the people are into this world now and there are lots of benefit and life changing things happend here in bitcoin means it is a good thing. People invest more and earn more thus peopl who are in this world are getting rich so there is no doubt it will be successful in the future and surely soon the government will recognize this.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

Bitcoin appeared in 2009, eight years, the total value of the circulation of bitcoins up and down 200 billion US dollars. Bitcoin was declared "dead" by the media countless times. However, it is undeniable that the media has a huge influence. Therefore, with each media claim that "bitcoin is dead", the price of bitcoin will drop sharply. The magic is that every time Bitcoin is alive, its price has hit a new high all the way. In other words, in the face of so-called drug poisoning amateur media reports, bitcoin gradually developed "resistance", negative media coverage for the impact of bitcoin prices getting smaller and smaller. What will eventually destroy bitcoin? If there is a force that can destroy bitcoin, it must be human greed.
Only the world government can eradicate bitcoin. because they have full control over the world. If one day they feel bitcoin really causes too many negative things for the world, they will destroy bitcoin with the new rules promulgated. But this rarely occurs in the future, presently bitcoin is bringing a lot of profit to the participants.

thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:26:30 AM

Bitcoin appeared in 2009, eight years, the total value of the circulation of bitcoins up and down 200 billion US dollars. Bitcoin was declared "dead" by the media countless times. However, it is undeniable that the media has a huge influence. Therefore, with each media claim that "bitcoin is dead", the price of bitcoin will drop sharply. The magic is that every time Bitcoin is alive, its price has hit a new high all the way. In other words, in the face of so-called drug poisoning amateur media reports, bitcoin gradually developed "resistance", negative media coverage for the impact of bitcoin prices getting smaller and smaller. What will eventually destroy bitcoin? If there is a force that can destroy bitcoin, it must be human greed.

I think, If all country ban bitcoin , it's possible the bitcoin will destroy. But I think, Bitcoin is the future. so, the country must allow and legalized the bitcoin. because no one can refuse the technology.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:35:40 AM

I think bitcoin will be destroyed by its own users, because if bitcoin does not have many users the possibility of far-away days has not survived. In addition, bitcoin users also help to advertise bitcoin so bitcoin is easily known to many people. Even bitcoin volume is increased by bitcoin miners.

Therefore I am of the opinion that bitcoin users themselves can bleach bitcoin

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:27 AM

The gambles and trades are growing day by day but in scam manners and people are taking advantages of this to loot others and make the bitcoin economy very unhealthy. I’m pretty sure that’s the prime factor in destroying the bitcoin.
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:53:39 AM

I think the only thing that could destroy Bitcoin is the investors and miners. If they're turning their back with Bitcoin , it's really hard for Bitcoin to survive.

I think the devastation of bitcoin is those who are against the bitcoin of hackers and scummers because they have a tv news with a married couple because they scum more than 900 million that is why investors lose confidence in bitcoin so be careful that we do not let all that I mentioned break down on bitcoin.
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:01:50 AM

I agree with your opinion, regarding what could affect the decline in Bitcoin prices.
It's hard to make the media not tell about Bitcoin negatively and continuously.
I think Bitcoin could die if many investors, miners, and Bitcoin users have left Bitcoin. By leaving Bitcoin no one is interested in Bitcoin.
Long time Bitcoin will be destroyed and has no value anymore if people actually leave Bitcoin.
We know that Bitcoin works in a decentralized way that determines the existence of Bitcoin is the Bitcoin user itself.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

Media has always been dirty mind and they are the biggest lair in the whole world. The news could be one but when it reaches to us it is almost manipulated to 50% or more.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

Media has always been dirty mind and they are the biggest lair in the whole world. The news could be one but when it reaches to us it is almost manipulated to 50% or more.
If you go to Youtube, you'll see videos that give negative things about bitcoin, in addition to the various ways video do people who are not happy with bitcoin including paying the media to proclaim bad bitcoin so this makes the development of bitcoin slows down.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:25:46 AM

It is already obvious to mine that bitcoin is not going anywhere. All attempts to destroy him before that ended in nothing. All governments of the world should legalize it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: