Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The 100 Most Influential Blockchain People  (Read 87 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

I want to share with you the list of the 100 most influential blockchain people. This list is very useful to our researchs to be informed from the first sources of information. A good feature is that this list is dynamic and we can see who goes up and who goes down in the top.

The list is published every month by Richtopia. This is the link: https://www.rise.global/top-fintech-people (Leaderboard - The 100 Most Influential Blockchain People - Week 08)
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:21:07 AM

Yes this is very useful to many people in this Crypto, to know what is the most influential blockchain people.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

John McAfee pumping coins using his popularity I would not put him on the list, I think most important guys are vitalik, ripple founder and charlie lee.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

I am coming across this list for the first time and I find it very useful and in future I believe that I will be one of this influential personalities in blockchain technology. I hope many of us has this desire too and as the list grow we would be add to it. Many things are going to happen in future and we should expect more of interest especially the elites and the big financial institutions to embrace cryptocurrencies and this is going to change the equation about it and we hope that bitcoin become mainstream through them.
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

How do I enter this list? I would also like to be involved in becoming a top influencer. even if not in the first 100 even in the first 500
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

How do I enter this list? I would also like to be involved in becoming a top influencer. even if not in the first 100 even in the first 500

Keep going in this forum, with time, some true insights about crypto world and maybe by earning some money, you'll start to influence people here in the forum. It's a start. Well, this is the biggest crypto related community so I wouldn't call it only a start...
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

Keep going in this forum, with time, some true insights about crypto world and maybe by earning some money, you'll start to influence people here in the forum. It's a start. Well, this is the biggest crypto related community so I wouldn't call it only a start...

Thanks for the information . I will try to register myself too. When I am influential I will remember you :-)
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

I am investing in dbrain.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3013840.0
It provides  scalable and accessible infrastructure to supercharge businesses with high quality AI, integrated via a convenient API.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

Thanks for the information . I will try to register myself too. When I am influential I will remember you :-)

Hah! Please don't Smiley If you do however, I will spread shit about you in here Tongue Jokes aside, I would just send you a link to this post. Looking forward to see you on that list!
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

The 100 most influential blockchain people The first all crypto users will know it is:
1.Satoshi Nakamoto who does not know this father, he is the creator of bitcoin pertmana in the world.
2. Finney is quite legendary in the world of programming. Finney became one of the creators of P.G.P (Pretty Good Privacy). P.G.P became one of the first implementations of public key cryptography.
3.Gavin Andresen is a man graduated from University of Pricenton in 1988. In one of the media online technologyreview, this man is considered quite influential and that enough role to the value of digital currency Bitcoin could reach $ 7.7 billion.
4.Mark Karpeles
5.Gonzague Gay-Bouchery
6.Martti Malmi
7.Patric Strateman
8.Amir Taaki
9.ArtForz
10.Gary Rowe
And there are many others that I have not mentioned, they are my idols.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: