Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a mentor (introduction)  (Read 202 times)
Love_grab_philip (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

First of all let me introduce myself. I'm grad_love and I'm new to this great community. I would love to contribute my quarter to the growth of this forum. But because then I really need a mentor to guide me. Because like our people say "what an elderly man see sitting down a child cannot see even while standing"  I know from my research so far this forum is a life changing and a very challenging forum where men with great minds pour out their knowledge. Cryptocurrency knowledge, political knowledge, society knowledge marketing knowledge.
I feel honor to be here. Anticipating a good mentor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

Welcome to the community! You're much better off just reading topics and following conversations. You're free to ask any question you may have, too, by posting on the relevant boards, and replying to relevant topics. Trusting someone as your mentor just opens you up to scams and/or manipulation. You're new so you probably don't realize this, but there are lots and lots of scammers in the crypto space, so you're better off finding knowledge by yourself.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

You don't necessarily need a mentor in this industry, especially knowing that you're in the internet. Trust no one. You just need to have enough time, patience, and dedication in trying to learn the stuff in the cryptocurrency space. Just start out by reading, A LOT.

These links will give you enough information, read through them:
https://www.coindesk.com/information/
https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

i think nobody need mentor here . So please go through various online sites and learn about crypto currency . It is very emerging field so people are gathering and sharing knowledge on various blogs.Spend your times on these sites and blogs and learn a lot.Nothing can teach you better than your own experiment.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

First of all let me introduce myself. I'm grad_love and I'm new to this great community. I would love to contribute my quarter to the growth of this forum. But because then I really need a mentor to guide me. Because like our people say "what an elderly man see sitting down a child cannot see even while standing"  I know from my research so far this forum is a life changing and a very challenging forum where men with great minds pour out their knowledge. Cryptocurrency knowledge, political knowledge, society knowledge marketing knowledge.
I feel honor to be here. Anticipating a good mentor

From My point of view you don't need any mentor. There are many free resources available online to help you get started. To read something more specific to trading cryptocurrencies you can get a copy of the book Bitcoin: How to Trade it for Serious Profit.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

Welcome! This forum in general can act as a mentor for you...there are a lot of topics here and a lot of people willing to help answer questions. With any advice, make sure you follow-up with your own research before investing in anything. Stay up to date with our blog for information about the crypto world, it might help you  Smiley

Bit.ly/MintDiceBlog

Good luck!
aplistir

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

"what an elderly man see sitting down a child cannot see even while standing" 

An excellent saying  Smiley (even though I would change the word "elderly" to "experienced" )

And so true. In any field of life a mentor can help you develop faster and help you avoid some pitfalls.
I do not get why so many of you are against mentors?

The only bad thing about mentors is that finding a good one is difficult.

My Address: 121f7zb2U4g9iM4MiJTDhEzqeZGHzq5wLh
Atomicwallet
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Hi! There's a lot of info in this forum, but if you need some advice - please ask.
parth0009

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Trust no one my friend. Listen to everyone, but do what you think is right. There are many materials out there to help you learn. If you need some good materials let me know here or PM me and I'll let you know. As others mentioned. There are plenty of topics out here as well. Good luck!
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

I think you don't need a mentor to start this crypto journey. Because There are a lot of free resources available that could understand for beginners. Always stay tuned with the crypto related news. It is better to follow few good youtube to enhance your knowledge. But never invest in something without doing your own research. If you willing to trading, the patient is the Key. Keeping in mind everything gets some time.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

You should read by yourself some of top boards on forum and follow people that write technical post.
You will learn a lot. Otherwise having a mentor is useful because you can benefit a lot from an experienced user. Try to ask your question on forum (if not asked before) everyone is ready to help Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

The bitcointalk forum is a gold mine. It is plenty of very good information and it is full of experts of the crypto world. You can start learning here.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Welcome. I think you have a great attitude by wanting to learn and looking for experienced people. As most users have already mentioned, you probably can learn most of the things on your own. Let me suggest a few "tasks" that may help you:

Task 1 - Read the forum rules. There are posts "pinned" at the top of the Beginners section that will help you not getting on the bad side of admins and other members. Find out about what is considered spam, serial posting, merit, ranks and trust.

Task 2 - Read about bitcoin. You can do that on the internet. You are likely to have doubts, so ask them in here. Intelligent questions are worth as much a good answers.

Task 3 - Find out about what is an ICO, a token and a coin. Then try to figure out the differences between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, and the classics.

Task 4 - Find out where can you check the prices of tokens and coins.

Task 5 - Find out what is bounty. People are always talking about it, so is good that you know.

Task 6 - Explore the exchanges. Take a look at three or four. Learn the difference between a decentralised and a centralised exchange.

Task 7 - Figure out what is that you would like to do in this community. Bounty? Invest? Learn? Troll?

Task 8 - Learn to use Telegram if you don´t know. Find at least 5 groups that you like.

Enjoy the path and the learning, and just ask in this section the questions that you will have when doing these things.

BeerTanker

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

Oh, that´s cool! I am going to try that myself and see how it goes.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

Is good to seek direction and guidance but one unique thing about bitcointalk forum is that, any body can be mentor. Just tap into the knowledge of higher rank members and moderators through their posts and comments. There isn't any official of taken anyone as a mentor .
AuspiciousInvestor

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

Follow crypto people on twitter, do a lot of research on fundamental and technical analysis, learn market psychology, and start trading! To take the first few steps, you don't need a mentor, just lots of hard work and persistence!  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: