Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:11:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs Bitcoincash  (Read 390 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

My analysis reveals me that ETH is far better than BCH because it has great support from community and its investors are increasing rapidly.Its considered to be at par with BTC.ETH is backed by many result oriented projects in pipeline and it has gotten considerable attraction from the people.After BTC its the second high profile Altcoins,in value its behind from BCH but BCH is not supported by community comparison to ETH.If you collect information about ETH then you will know that many investors/constructive projects are about to appear in future which will certainly increase ETH price to a higher level.BCH has no proper goal,design it was just launch in comparison of BTC but it failed to gain much attraction.Better to go for ETH than BCH.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

I think for me bitcoin cash is the second prior and the Ethereum is first priority i like the Ethereum to buy and to hold because this currency is not much volatile and the future businesses will ready to accept this all crypto i would like to invest in these all and with the crypto i will become rich and wealthy. Bitcoin cash is also good but i want to become expert of the crypto.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
aurellio

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

I have some ETH in my wallet. And Currently, BCH is trading at $1200 while ETH is at $900. What is the future of BCH as its ATH was $3400.
Is it a good idea to convert few ETH to BCH?
In my opinion, still choose eth, the price is now lost to BCH, but eth price is more stable than BCH. I think ETH is suitable for long-term investment.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

I think bch is a low risk low return investment. so in my opinion, you can put some of your eth on it.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

I think you better keep ETH, because ETH has more popularity and ETH spreading is higher than BCH.

I predict that BCH will not last long, and ETH has more experience. so ETH will pursue BCH and will last longer.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

I have some ETH in my wallet. And Currently, BCH is trading at $1200 while ETH is at $900. What is the future of BCH as its ATH was $3400.
no one knows what will happen in the future, if you want to convert eth on bch then my suggestion you divide it into two so as not to regret
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

In my opinion you can convert Bitcoincash in Ethereum and hold it. Nowadays ethereum blockchain has many supporters and investors like ICO's projects.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

My analysis reveals me that ETH is far better than BCH because it has great support from community and its investors are increasing rapidly.Its considered to be at par with BTC.ETH is backed by many result oriented projects in pipeline and it has gotten considerable attraction from the people.After BTC its the second high profile Altcoins,in value its behind from BCH but BCH is not supported by community comparison to ETH.If you collect information about ETH then you will know that many investors/constructive projects are about to appear in future which will certainly increase ETH price to a higher level.BCH has no proper goal,design it was just launch in comparison of BTC but it failed to gain much attraction.Better to go for ETH than BCH.
yep I agree with you, eth is much better than bch
bch is a coin formed from fractions system bitcoin because of transactions bitcoin an increasingly large
So bch was heavily influenced by btc while eth is a token mandatory required by the developers to operate / technology system them in a ethereum platform

the choice in your hands, for me eth is the best because the demand eth increasing from day to day which causes price increasingly soaring
success for you ! Smiley
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

BTC has always high liquidity as same as his forks. And moreover distribution of investments is a good way to earn more. So yes, you should do it.Smiley
piszozo

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

i don't trust Bitcoin Cash, it is way too volatile even for a cryptocoin. Ethereum on the other hand, in my opinion, will be used a lot more in time.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

Actually I bought bitcoincash this late January, a not so much large amount but my plan is to hold it until December where I think it's price will soon rise up again. I also have Ethereum because it has a good future, I also expect $5000 of Ethereum price before 2018 ends.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

Ethereum is much better coin then bitcoincash as BCH has high volatility rather then ethereum. Ethereum is best choice for investment after bitcoin as it is the leader of all altcoins and ERC20 tokens gives more value to it's price.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

Between the two, I will lay my eggs in BCH because it will be available in local exchanges very soon. Not to mention coins.ph.
I have nothing against ETH but I am always looking forward to maximize profits, and that seems to be possible with bitcoincash. DRAGON SLAYER!
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

You may convery 50% ETH into BCH. Because when Bitcoin recover ETH and BCH will also recover and it is not predictable which will do better. So you may get benefit  of both ETH and BCH.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

You may not follow me on this but I guess shifting from Ethereum to Bitcoin Cash is a bad idea. It is like abandoning the mansion to prefer some shanty. It is like giving up your luxurious car because you have the illusion that having a bicycle is much better. I hope you get my point. I have some reservations with how the price of Bitcoin Cash has been moving. I know that this altcoin is being highly manipulated by the whales behind this coin. That $3,400 is a product of this manipulation.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 465
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Eth is better than Bitcin Cash from my analysis.
Even some people called Ethereum is second Bitcoin. In the market demand, after bitcoin, People wants ETH.
And marketcap so much good.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

lol BCH versus ETH, scam versus most useful crypto platform, Vitalik Buterin vs Roger "Scam" Ver, the answer is very simple

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

I will prefer to buy or hold Ether rather than Bitcoincash because if you the chart of ether, ether is very strong as after making ATH of 1300$ it came to 700$ and now it trades at 865$ mean just 30-35% fall from ATH,  other side Bitcoincash after making 3400$ ath now trading at 1200$, mean over 60-65% fall for ath. And you have seen many ico coming and using ether platform for their payment gateway so ether demand increasing day by day. And i feel ether will touch 2000$in next 6 months.

Edrahil67
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

What is the real utility of bitcoin cash ?  Huh
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

Logically it should be Ethereum is more potential than Bitcoincash because in terms of features and technology, Ethereum is the most developed platform.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: