Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 05:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin private good buy or no ???  (Read 112 times)
tullerd (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

thoughts on bitcoin private any unique features also what will happen to zclassic after the fork ?
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:28:17 AM

thoughts on bitcoin private any unique features also what will happen to zclassic after the fork ?

I do not agree with this theorem that BTC private is well now. because there are so many problem in private of BTC, some gov could limit the BTC, but some coins like ETH is not same and they can not limit ETH.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

I'm all for privacy coins and in fact, I'm very dedicated to Deep Onion that is privacy coin, but bitcoin private?? I don't know... I haven't really been looking into it that much and really don't know much about it but for now, I will hold my horses when it gets to bitcoin private and let market decide Tongue thing that I'm afraid of is that it could become next "bitcoin gold"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

what is that bitcoin private?another shitcoin?arent you getting tired of this coins that connecting to bitcoin?wheres that bitcoin gold?the recently released coins..this forks has nothing to do in market they only aim to make money and after that what will happen?coins will die?lol
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

Gosh, stay away from these kind of coins. No, just because it has Bitcoin in its name does NOT mean the coin is good in any way! Stay with the one with an active community.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: