Bitcoin Forum
October 12, 2024, 10:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-09-27 Stefan Molyneux of Freedomainradio - The Truth About Bitcoin  (Read 10236 times)
majamalu
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 07:57:52 PM

Who said it didnt?

I am talking about his YT channel and overall online presence. He appears to be a man-child who was allegedly abused by his parents, trying to work through his feelings through philosophy. Instead of bucking-up into manhood, he whines and complains and cries victim like the feminists and entitled spoiled people. He has also been caught lying and changing his stories (ask YT's StormCloudsGathering about that), then he takes down videos or alters them, stating the incidents never occurred. If you disagree with him and he cannot change your mind, then he claims you are a troll and bans you, and when confronted in public on a live stream about it, he simply disconnected, taking the faux moral high ground of feigned righteous indignation.

That said, I reiterate my approval of this video as being extremely well-researched and well-done.

I'm curious--what does "bucking-up into manhood" actually look like?  Are you saying he acts in an unprofessional manner, or?  I know Stefan is emotional, but I also see this to be linked with his personality, or in other words, out of his hands to fix.

Connection with your own emotions is not a bug, it's a feature  Wink

http://elbitcoin.org - Bitcoin en español
http://mercadobitcoin.com - MercadoBitcoin
minimalB
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:38:17 AM

Thanks for sharing. Really cool presentation, especially if you are new to Bitcoin world. Donation sent!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: