Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex& American financial system  (Read 136 times)
Mamont2017 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

Unfortunately bittrex succumbed to the provocation of the collapsing American financial system.
Accounts from countries under U.S. sanctions are closed.
 Thus, the rotten us financial system is trying to fight the crypto community.
>>>>>>>>>>> But we will win!

REAL CRYPTO IS HODL!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

Unfortunately bittrex succumbed to the provocation of the collapsing American financial system.

Sounds you're in a quite some bind there usually we are facing some minor issues but scratch it after seeing this. That totally bias and here i thought Bittrex is a good trading site more like buttrex now for me!
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

Is Bittrex located in the US?  I also don't think the American financial system is in any trouble atm.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

Is Bittrex located in the US?  I also don't think the American financial system is in any trouble atm.

I believe it is or at the very least its founders are American. You don't have to be in America to be its bitch. It's a seriously warped set up. Can you imagine new Zealand suddenly deciding to tell the rest of the world what to do?
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:37:21 AM
Merited by Mamont2017 (1)

That’s the spirit and I’ll be with those whom to fight with it..

It’s more than rotten,, I doubt it is even available the so called “American financial system”,, it’s more of “the elites and the greedy mafia” is more accurate as I see it.. Don’t mistakenly associate me for being racist as it isn’t about the people but the existing few who is manipulating and controlling the corrupt officials in that country..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Mamont2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

It’s more than rotten,, I doubt it is even available the so called “American financial system”,, it’s more of “the elites and the greedy mafia” is more accurate as I see it.. Don’t mistakenly associate me for being racist as it isn’t about the people but the existing few who is manipulating and controlling the corrupt officials in that country..
Yes, I agree with you. A bunch of warriors who seized power and saber-rattling around the world.A pack of corrupt officials pushing the right laws through their dolls in the Senate.

REAL CRYPTO IS HODL!
Mamont2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

Sounds you're in a quite some bind there usually we are facing some minor issues but scratch it after seeing this. That totally bias and here i thought Bittrex is a good trading site more like buttrex now for me!
Yes bittrex is one of the best. Here unfortunately questions not to bittrex .

REAL CRYPTO IS HODL!
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

Yes, I agree with you. A bunch of warriors who seized power and saber-rattling around the world.A pack of corrupt officials pushing the right laws through their dolls in the Senate.

Dolls are to pretty in words to describe them,, zombies is more appropriate as they don’t live to themselves but only focus on hunger for power and profits.. If we don’t act on it we will surely be like them in time because we will have no democratic decisions but theoretically follow what the ruling of the law by government officials zombies..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

the problem has never been with Bittrex closing accounts from certain countries. a lot of exchanges and lots of centralized services don't accept people from those countries already and nobody is complaining.

the problem is that Bittrex told all those people from those countries that they  have no issue with them trading on their platform so they made deposits and traded for years. after they gathered enough users from those countries, they suddenly decided to change their rule and block their accounts. an honest exchange would have given them warning with a short window for them to make their withdrawals instead.

in short, they simply robbed millions of dollars worth of cryptocurrencies over night.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Is there any link about the news? I searched the internet but cannot found any links that says accounts are closed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: