Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 166 times)
CurrencyTime (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

I am amazed that nobody is crawlling now for bitcoin
People are again back to their fiat world
Magica

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

I'm amazed at the level of newbiedity in this post.
Could you tell me who are the people you're referring to?
And bitcoin has just stabilized. Expect an increase in the price soon.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:07:29 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 08:56:03 AM by First77

Silver has given 35% profit in 2017. Gold and Silver are safe investments for next 100 years and 100% supported by governments and banks.

Bitcoin uses (no tax, anonymity, payment system) are failing. Why is Bitcoin price 8 times more than Gold ??

It is said now China is a "cashless society". Now people from any country can buy gold and silver from bullion dealers website/online stores and store them in vaults in other countries (write to me). So gold and silver has also gone digital/electronic.

Actually, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not required.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

I wouldn't say it's dead, but a lot of the gloss has surely come off. People are starting to understand how speculative this space is as some of them start losing money trying to predict price movements. This is natural and will of course continue as volatility does its thing.
shhvhd

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

The trend of replacing the existing legal currency with the digital currency represented by Bitcoin (Internet Revolution) is irresistible! Around the digital currency will be born a lot of efficient, fair and transparent new financial model. So I think digital finance represented by bitcoin is an inevitable trend that can not possibly die.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

I wouldn't say it's dead, but a lot of the gloss has surely come off. People are starting to understand how speculative this space is as some of them start losing money trying to predict price movements. This is natural and will of course continue as volatility does its thing.
Bitcoin cant be dead anymore because bitcoin is now really start rising from the huge dump. I believe that it is now the beginning of the bitcoin to rise up high. And we don't have to be afraid from the words that this bitcoin is dead because it is now rising, and I believe that in the near future bitcoin will rise up high because of its amazing features and many simple ways to earn a huge profit from it.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

I thought that this thread is compose of well made statement of its op,your title is kind of a harsh also. Cheesy
Why would they crawl anyway? if an individual enter crypto world he/she must know of its negative outcome.People must be oriented and must know the possibility of losing profit to cryptocurrencies because they are volatile.If people didn't done what you are expecting then thats just show that those people are well aware.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

it looks like you've left behind a lot of info and news about bitcoin and crypto.

do not you see on the bitcoin market growing slowly, what makes you think bitcoin is dead?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

Just one year ago on 28.02.2017 the BTC was $ 1177, now it is over $ 10000, and it can be said to be stable in recent days and its price is revolving around that amount. This means that for one year the BTC has multiplied by x10. I do not see this as a sign of the end of the BTC.  Smiley

Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin prices are falling, but that doesn't mean bitcoin will die, and I think it's a normal adjustment. It will stop falling, and it will soon return to normal, and we don't have to worry about it going to death.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

it looks like you've left behind a lot of info and news about bitcoin and crypto.
do not you see on the bitcoin market growing slowly, what makes you think bitcoin is dead?

no, people like OP do not see that. all they care about is how much money they can make from bitcoin. and they don't even care what they are trading, it might as well be bricks instead of bitcoin. as long as it goes up and down and they can make money they are happy.

and I am willing to bet that OP has currently been trying to short bitcoin and lost a lot of money, or sold too soon and right after he sold price went up so now he is desperate.
if you check the 1174 pages in this board and 426 pages of speculation you will see at least 10000 throwaway accounts like OP that sign up, spread the same FUD and go away after a while that price goes really high.

Only Bitcoin
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

bitcoin is dead again? how many time is it already? i read in some threads here a while ago that bitcoin died 259 times. bitcoin will not die but some altcoins will be the one to die. bitcoin have become the trademark of the cryptocurrency and if bitcoin is affected altcoins will be affected too but if altcoins are affected bitcoin won't be affected.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1545

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

bitcoin is dead again? how many time is it already? i read in some threads here a while ago that bitcoin died 259 times. bitcoin will not die but some altcoins will be the one to die. bitcoin have become the trademark of the cryptocurrency and if bitcoin is affected altcoins will be affected too but if altcoins are affected bitcoin won't be affected.

Again?

Bitcoin has died 259 times

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Investing there must be a risk as well as investing in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is currently down but if dead I think not, although many people feel the loss caused by the decline in Bitcoin prices but it does not lower the interest of people to invest in Bitcoin. Smiley
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

I don't think so that Bitcoin will ever died Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency.everyday many people are investing in Bitcoin and the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day that's why I think this popularity will never finished as well as bitcoin will never dead

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

Bitcoin will never be dead. I tell you, price of bitcoin just drop but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will dead. It will never happen because many people still using it. Many people still believes bitcoin and bitcoin already helped many people. I know we can help bitcoin everytime it drops, all we must need to do is to trust this and give all our best.
geverciss

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Again?

Bitcoin has died 259 times

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

For such a dead cryptocurrency it is surprising how many new threads "Is it the right time to buy BTC??" pop up every now and then.
Besides, BTC can be killed, but no one can kill an idea behind it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: