Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is steemit a good way to make money?  (Read 156 times)
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

Is steemit a good platform to make money or is it a waste of time? My hunch says the later is probably true, but maybe if I put the work in it might turn out to be profitable. Anyone have experience working with steemit? I just sent an application today.

STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

In addition to Steemit, I also use a medium. The remuneration depends on the conditions of the companies. There are companies where you can make good money. But for this you must have a well-developed imagination and the ability to write quality text. Sometimes you can spend time writing an article and not getting anything for it. In any case, you need to try and then you will understand how much you care.

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

I don't really understand what you mean by making money with Steemit. I love Steemit because it's just a platform for socialization with your content. Talking about making money is a whole new ball game. If earning those cents is what you called making money then I am not for it.

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

You can earn tokens by posting your article reviews, you can also earn by bounty

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Is steemit a good platform to make money or is it a waste of time? My hunch says the later is probably true, but maybe if I put the work in it might turn out to be profitable. Anyone have experience working with steemit? I just sent an application today.
Hello, I will gladly answer your question, in fact this platform has a large audience, and many members of the bounty of companies are engaged in writing articles on this resource, which subsequently attracts more and more attention of the crypto community and leads to the relevance of this resource

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Steemit is a social networking and blogging site on the blockchain network of steem. The concept is generally similar to blog sites or other social news sites. Blockchain steem produces steem and steem dollars that allow award tokens to any useful comments or posts.

If you like to write news or articles, steemit is the right choice to channel your talents.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

yes! Steemit is a good place to make money but have you thinks or doing research on how things work there. I have some people that make over $1,000 from Steemit every day and many of the steemit' s expert are making above that and some make over $10,000 monthly through steemit. I will advise you to give it a trier if you know that you can write good articles  
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Steemit is a good platform to make money provided you have skills in writing what you wanna say in a perfect and appealing manner. I have seen people earning 5000$ a month with this platform.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

I think your question can be answered in two ways. I understand it by one, making money on the steemit platform (that us, you'll be paid by steemit). So with this, you write a blog that is appealing and then you get votes for your quality work. These votes if gotten from a good steem power, then you can be paid from that with the steem tokens which can be traded for money. And two, using the steemit platform to make money. With this you can promote projects as in writing blogs or articles for bounty campaigns and then you'll be paid for that. So considering these two ways I think I can say that one can make money out of steemit. You should also remember steemit is not just about blockchain or cryptocurrency writing. In fact, you can write different blogs depending on your interest, and who knows! your article might get someone interested and you can be contacted. People do follow guys on these blog platforms and if you have a personal blog site, they can still follow you there as well.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

Do you mean content creation bounties or what? If yes, then come campaigns specify in their rules whether they accept articles on blogging platforms. If it is allowed, then you can put your article to steemit, why not?

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

Absolutely. I love steam as it rewards original content. It's truly the next Facebook. I'm kicking myself for not investing in this sooner. I do not create content however I should seriously carve a genre out that I am educated in and start creating before someone else does.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:55:28 AM

It is a good way to make some money, but it is passion that brings the money. Being on steemit with the sole aim of making money might present some challenges which might discourage you from gong further. But if you engage with the community, while making money is secondary, you will see the money rolling in.
Best regards

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

IMHO now it is late a little bit, all I can see its a wale club that has great power that can boost your earnings. If you are not in the club your earnings will be very low. Same situation as I know with their Russian fork GOLOS.

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

Yeah it is if you have curator "friends".
Sadly it doesn't work as intended. Yeah you can still make money if you write good texts, articles but you need someone to hold your hand and push you around. You can make so much money with that EZ way.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

Steemit is a very rewarding platform, I have a friend who earned for about $ 400 just by posting her Traditional Artwork. I also created a steemit account but until now I did not receive my confirmation email, they said that they are in beta stage and cannot entertain new registered account.
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

You can make good money on steemit.  It will only become more and more popular as the more mainstream sites drive out people by forcing their political beliefs down our throats or simply censor 1/2 the content people post.  You can look yourself it shows how much money each video/article has made.  Some people are making a living on there already I'm sure.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

Most of the people who make money onto steemit are either really established early adopters, or new users that become a sensation with their work. I haven't been on there for a long time so it may be outdated opinion, but here's what I think.

You're going to make a decent amount with the community if you have something unique to offer.

However, you're not going to make anything if you just post nonsensical posts or spam. Bottom line is the amount produced will be linked to the amount of work you put in, as well as your level on steemit directly. It's hard to get a start but once you get a follower base, you should be able to earn some extra cash alongside your regular income.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

Steemit is a very good platform to make money if you love writing and you are creative. The platform is also based on a cryptocurrency and it's doing well too. So it's a great opportunity for writers and idealist..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: