Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy BTC in bulk  (Read 655 times)
MattDR (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:59:19 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:39:20 AM by MattDR

Hi guys

My virgin post, be gentle Wink

So let's jump to it.

I represent buyers and am looking to buy BTC in bulk. We can handle as much as you can provide, either on a regular basis or one shot.

Price wise, we typically expect spot price -x to -xx%. If you can't provide a discounted spot rate, this is not for you.

You'll need to be comfortable with things like:
- Escrow OR
- Meet up, we're based in Asia, Singapore
- Providing proof of coins via wallet address / meetup etc. We can provide proof of funds as well.

I understand some sticking points after reading thru some posts. Nobody wants to get scammed or robbed of their coins or funds so it can be done using digital methods initially. We can work out how to move forward in a way everyone is comfortable with.

If you've BTC in bulk to sell, for a start please provide some initial info:
- Amount
- Price
- Contact method

PS: We will have a tech team and lawyers who will be monitoring deals during execution, this may be my virgin post but not our virgin transaction. If you're looking to pull a scam do just pass, there's enough money to be made for everyone with legitimate deals.

PPS: Saw a ton of negative comments & trolls on almost every bulk buy/sell post. Try looking at it from another way, just because you haven't done or don't believe in large private deals doesn't mean they don't exist.

Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jazzier

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Does someone know how to sell bitcoin locally ?
iizqz76849

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

In addition to the exchange, there is no better way to trade Bitcoin
Intellects

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

we have volume contract telegram @Intellects23
FxGeorgeB

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Hello Telegramm: @GeorgeBB
We can show amount of BTC
We can sell all amount you need
MattDR (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:42:33 AM

we have volume contract telegram @Intellects23

Noted, thanks.
joshuamutualgoldfund

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

Hi, I am Robert Hill. Please email me at robert_hill@joshuamutualgoldfund.com. I am mandated to sell bulk bitcoin at a ten percent discount.
MattDR (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

Hi, I am Robert Hill. Please email me at robert_hill@joshuamutualgoldfund.com. I am mandated to sell bulk bitcoin at a ten percent discount.

Thanks Joshua,

I couldn't find any information on your mentioned companies :

- Joshua Mutual Funds Inc.
- Joshua Mutual Gold Fund
- Yellow Jacket 2-A goldmine located in Moapa Valley, Clark County, Nevada
- Family Values
- No employee profiles on LinkedIn except yours

A company of your size should show up online or in government records. Can you please clarify.
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

If someone has large volumes ask them to pm you a signed message with the btc they have before you waste your time with negotiations and find out that the idiot was only trying to scam you after you wasted more than a day negotiating and setting things up.

I would suggest you ignore anyone who refuses to sign a message with the btc.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Never send proof of funds such as bank statements or MT760/MT799 bank guarantees, along with government issued identification such as passports or identity cards. They will be misused.

Scammers will also attempt to scam sums of money incrementally. Never ever send any amount upfront, even if you are presented with tall words or impressive credentials such as a “mandate to sell bulk bitcoin at a ten percent discount” which sounds suspiciously rounded. Bitcoin being volatile and rates often fluctuating between exchanges, I would expect a legitimate trader to carefully consider margins and balance them against the market price.

Fishy.

Bekele_Zack

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

Hi guys

So let's jump to it.

I represent buyers and am looking to buy BTC in bulk. We can handle as much as you can provide, either on a regular basis or one shot.

Price wise, we typically expect spot price -x to -xx%. If you can't provide a discounted spot rate, this is not for you.

- Escrow OR
- Providing proof of coins via wallet address / meetup etc. We can provide proof of funds as well.

I understand some sticking points after reading thru some posts. Nobody wants to get scammed or robbed of their coins or funds so it can be done using digital methods initially. We can work out how to move forward in a way everyone is comfortable with.

- Amount
- Price
- Contact method

PS: We will have a tech team and lawyers who will be monitoring deals during execution, this may be my virgin post but not our virgin transaction. If you're looking to pull a scam do just pass, there's enough money to be made for everyone with legitimate deals.

PPS: Saw a ton of negative comments & trolls on almost every bulk buy/sell post. Try looking at it from another way, just because you haven't done or don't believe in large private deals doesn't mean they don't exist.

Cheers.

Do you have a telegram or an email I can contact you on? I'm a bulk seller and I'm interested in doing a deal with you. Thank you.
notime

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

OP: Please contact me for possibly co-introducing legitimate bulk-buyers to legitimate sellers

pgpnotime@protonmail.com [PGP or plaintext ok]

---
p.s. Not trying to hijack this post, and if it has any such undesired effect, its partly because no contact details have been provided by OP and OP won't accept PM from a newbie.
Stonned

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

OP: Please contact me for possibly co-introducing legitimate bulk-buyers to legitimate sellers

pgpnotime@protonmail.com [PGP or plaintext ok]

---
p.s. Not trying to hijack this post, and if it has any such undesired effect, its partly because no contact details have been provided by OP and OP won't accept PM from a newbie.

Hi - I left you few messages but seems like you have not setup your profile in Message accepting mode. Kindky share your contact info (Telegram/Email) so we can discuss some oppertunities at hand in Middleeast. Thanks.
powernetix

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:18:04 AM

I have sellers on hand. Pls contact me on Telegram.
Username: PowerNetix
Desoule

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

Please send me a PM with your TG handle or WhatsApp number if you ever get on the forum again. My seller is based in Singapore as well.

Minimum QTY: 500 BTC - 100k++ BTC
Rates: 0% - X%

POC will only be shown during the meetup and only for deals above 50k BTC.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

What sort of amount of BTC are you wanting? And why don't you buy in multiple  smaller transactions? What currency do you wish to pay with? and where are located?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:48:28 AM

Please send me a PM with your TG handle or WhatsApp number if you ever get on the forum again. My seller is based in Singapore as well.

Minimum QTY: 500 BTC - 100k++ BTC
Rates: 0% - X%

POC will only be shown during the meetup and only for deals above 50k BTC.

There is no way you have more than 100K btc to sell at 0% above market.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Desoule

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Apologies, it's 0% up to -X%
BTC Buy Sell PM me

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Hi guys

So let's jump to it.

- Escrow OR

- Amount
- Price
- Contact method

Cheers.

Hello, please PM me your telegram or watsapp. I have a seller in SG who is a institution and has around 500k BTC.

-x% gross discount.
bitcoinbuyer_F

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Hi,

I can't send you a private message.

Contact me @Ruan94 on telegram, I have ready buyers on hand too.

Regards,
Ryan
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: