Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitorca.com Bitcoin Digital Marketplace [Themeforest for Bitcoin]  (Read 2112 times)
BitOrca (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Buy and Sell Templates and Themes with Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 08:36:30 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 07:03:25 PM by BitOrca

Bitorca.com  
Bitcoin digital marketplace.

What is Bitorca (Bit Orca)?

Bitorca is a fresh digital marketplace where users can buy and sell templates and themes in exchange for Bitcoin.  Web designers and developers can now sell their items and be instantly credited with every sale made.  Using Bitcoin for purchases allows for a healthy cut to the author that many other fiat marketplaces cannot afford to offer.

Features

Buy and Sell digital goods exclusively in Bitcoin.
Extensive history log of all purchases and sales.
User profile with badge rewards.
User portfolio with sales counter.
Item ratings from buyers.
BitPay secure checkout and site-wide SSL.

Becoming an Author

Becoming an author is really simple.  Sign-up and upload your item for review,  Easy! Once your item has been approved it will automatically be added, and then you can start earning Bitcoin on sales!
Payment rates
As an author you will earn a whopping 80% on every sale. You will be credited automatically as soon as somebody purchases your product.  

Withdrawing

There is a 0.50 BTC minimum to withdraw Bitcoin.  There are currently no withdrawal limits.  To withdraw, simply make a request and you will receive your amount in less than 24 hours.  We are looking towards automatic withdrawals, but as it stands for security checks we need to process them manually.

Tracking

Every sale you make will be logged and viewable in the author dashboard.   This will determine which products are selling the best and give an indication of where credited Bitcoin has come from.

Build your reputation with a personal profile.  Here as users, you can see your sales count and view your entire portfolio.   Link your social networks to promote your products across the web.

Lastly...

If you need any help with the design aspect of your product cover, I will be happy to assist.  But I think this will be more orientated towards the trading bots and scripts.  On the website https://bitorca.com/ , register on the top right of the page.  Once you have your login details, sign in and use the dropdown nav to select ‘upload’.  Now you can fill out a form for submission to the site admins.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading!  Please leave any questions or comments and I will try to answer them!  I hope this will be of some service to the crypto-community!  Smiley

Regards,

MG

Contact details

Web : www.bitorca.com
Email : info@bitorca.com

Admin @ BitOrca | Contact: admin@bitorca.com | Twitter |  Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrca | OrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitOrca (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 12:36:54 AM

RESERVED

Admin @ BitOrca | Contact: admin@bitorca.com | Twitter |  Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrca | OrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!

Mogumodz

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 12:39:37 AM

I could have a use for a service like this, Watching.

Thanks.

Bitcoin OTC rating GPG ID: 3E7974A1 P2Pool statistics: p2pool.info
BitOrca (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 08:32:15 AM

Awesome  Smiley

I am also offering some bounties on submissions too, which can be found in this thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303731.0

Code:
2 x MCX FEES
1 x 0.50 btc
2 x 0.10 btc
20 x 0.05 btc

Any questions or issues please message me.

BitOrca (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 07:05:52 PM

We have made a few improvements to the site, any questions please feel free to ask.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: