Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forty Seven Bank  (Read 117 times)
To The Moon And Beyond (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

Hi guys, and all people around the world, recently I was surfing the internet when “Wow”, i just find this hidden gem, a look at their project, it’s just magnific, this token have a potential has i never have seen. And when i talk “i never have seen” you can trust me, this token has potential not only to go to the moon, but also to go to another galaxy.

So, just take a look at their project, it’s a really huge potential. And their ico will end in just 37 days from now(22/02/2008), hurry up!!!

Their whitepaper it’s also very amazing, it explains what this project is for, and you just gonna be impressed by it. This for sure will revolutionize the entire crypto world.With a Strong and a great team of advisers, developers, and publicity is just another thing that make i have sure that this is the Project that i want to invest in Q1 2018, they are Always active on telegrama, twitter, facebook and all the social media that you can ever imagine. Always answering you without take too long, this show the detemination and severity of the Project, their road map is brilliant, they just don’t wast time, everything gonna be very fast, and well done. I already talked to some friends and when they had a look at it, their thoughts was the same that i had, for sure this is a hidden gem…

The ico have a hardcap of almost 10 000 000 FSBT token. Which is easy filled by the success that this ico is having. And also all the press already saw the Project and approved it. You just can’t miss this chance guys. Hurry up!

https://www.fortyseven.io
bensfromaplon

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Hey.With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation and, perhaps, I will become the investor of the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: