Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best masternode coin under 2k?  (Read 82 times)
sweeesh (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

Just wondering what some of your favorite masternode coins are under 2k. Seems like theres alot of scam coins in that range.  And it can be hard to find something worth the money.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

With this amount i don't think you can find a good masternode coin.
Your best option would be to join a share masternode service for a better coin, and to receive your share from the rewards of that masternode.

sweeesh (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

Thats a good idea.  Ive only recently herd of the sharing masternode services so ill have to look into those more?  Any good ones you've herd of?
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:28:09 PM

All masternode coins seem to be valued under 2k, even Dash. But I guess that is not what you intended to ask but rather what coins let you have a mastenode for under 2k? In case, see this website: www.masternodes.pro , it has a detail overview of most masternode coins and their prices. Most people seem to have a SmartCash masternode but it's just over 2k.
sweeesh (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

That's a great website, i've used it before and also masternodes.online is pretty good.  I guess i was just hoping for either

a) something new and promising

or

b) something someone was into and really excited about and could tel me how active there community is and how i need to just go check it out.

haha prob a bit to ask for free info though.

I appreciate the response though thank you!!
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

Just wondering what some of your favorite masternode coins are under 2k. Seems like theres alot of scam coins in that range.  And it can be hard to find something worth the money.
You should try XCPO you can buy it on cryptopia. The price is falling now, but actually the project is very good. Its developer build an e-commerce marketplace for cryptocurrency and fiat.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: