Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best ICO For 2018!  (Read 100 times)
To The Moon And Beyond (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

Hi, guys i have found here a hidden gem. You can’t loose this chance.
They have everything to be the best ico for 2018 and the most lucrative token too. With a brilliant project, a strong team, and an idea to inovate the blockchain for sute Forty Seven can go easily “to the moon”. Recently i have been cheking it’s Whitepaper and i just noticed that this token have a huge potential and a massive profit. It’s ICO is live right now(24/02/2018), but with the success that it have been taking it’s better hurry up and buy as fast as possible your tokens.

What this project will really do is construct a bridge between the crypto world and the traditional monetary system. In their whitepaper have detailed information about it and the entire project. All investor that i asked in crypto world already knew about this project, so just imagine the potential of this project when hit exchanges, their team don’t waste time and it’s a very strong team with ambicious goals, for 2018 it’s sure that this coin will give massive profits, but later years when the crypto world evolutes this token can give profits as nobody ever seen in the world of cryptos. I also was checking some deep analysis by some very experienced crypto professionals and all their thoughts was extremly posite about this token and in special it’potential. The mission of Forty Seven Bank is to create innovative, flexible and open Application Platform for financial technology developers, who will be able to operate under the roof of Forty Seven Bank, having access to banks infrastructure and customer base. It will give opportunity to developers with small or medium capital to create white label applications which will be able to compete with traditional banks. Their bank as a Service (BaaS) solution will disrupt financial sector of the European Union by reducing barriers to entry the fintech market. And it is just some points of the entire Project. You can’t loose it!

https://www.fortyseven.io/
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

I'm done with you!
psychchetibo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

Awesome project. Managed to get into Alpha.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: