Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED] This week's most promising ICO's  (Read 742 times)
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

Small update: Friendz has announced a new Partnership, make sure to check out the news!
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

Don't forget about The Abyss either, big project just started their KYC!
rolanmoon

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

We have 2 of this week's most solid ICOs available for pooling in our group- do join with a private presale bonus for more gains!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

We have MULTIPLE BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS to make today.

• We are excited to announce that the THIRD BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• We are delighted to announce that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

• Please be informed that we have received MORE THAN 100 ETH PLEDGED for an ICO which we previously ran a pledge form on and that THE POOL IS NOW OPEN for contribution and 55 ETH has already been filled THE MOMENT WE OPEN THE POOL - for explanation of why the pool is hyped, IAN BALINA is personally looking at the ICO. So please join from our links below to find out the relevant information on this exciting ICO.

• Following the above, we have opened another pool for which we have SECURED A VERY SWEET DEAL - please note that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment and do visit our channels in the groups for information.

• We are also excited to announce that our DISCORD GROUP has exceeded 600+ MEMBERS as of today and continuing increasing - this is yet ANOTHER MILESTONE of our group and we take this as an acknowledgement from our members of the service we provide. We pledge to deliver more solid deals to the community in future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM

This looks interesting. Any requirements on minimum ETH investment to join?

If a minimum of 0.1ETH is a minimum then yes! - But only if you are contributing, you are always free to decide to sit out on the deals if you do not like what you see, there's no pressure!
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

Look at this https://www.blockcollider.org/
Under the radar, join the telegram channel for ico registration today!
Could be a pearl :-)

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

in my opinion, Grain.io is the most profitable project now. "Grain is an infrastructure solution that allows companies to process work agreements on the blockchain, with an instant payment mechanism. Companies can slash the cost of labor: By organizing work agreements through Grain, companies can save billions in expensive payrolling and other middleman services." it has collected 2362 ETH and you should be hurry up to join

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

I applied to https://marineco.in Have you looked at this one? Already have commercial value in the exchange and they have a limited offer of free ICO ... 450,000 MTC waiting. Looks like a great potential ahead!

That is shit token, I think there is no good ico now. The worse is that most are scam and you can easily lose your all money plus your personal information if they ask for your information because of kyc.

so agree with you! Now there are a lot of scams, a year ago I could not think that there will be such a lot of fraudulent projects. It seems to me now on the market 20-30% of projects that collect money and disappear! You need to be very careful not to get into such a project

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

I will sign this one today: https://www.blockcollider.org/genesis.html

Very interesting idea and seems to be flying under radar. Also no risk of bounty hunter dumping expected.
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

I'm looking into Celsius at the moment - lending platform competing with SALT but aiming to be alot more liquid. Use-case for the token makes sense and has PoS / sink.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

It is getting harder and harder to find ICO's that don't end up under ICO price right after they hit exchanges, that's why it's beneficial to get in ICO's as early as possible with the highest bonus possible. Even when they hit exchanges below ICO price, you will still have a nice profit. Below the projects that I believe will be big in the future.

TokenGo -> https://tokengoplatform.com/. TokenGo is a fair rewarding, blockchain based business tokenization platform. From my point of view it has a similar concept to Steemit, but with a lot more additional features. To summarize the project, it focuses on creating a community that actively engages in creating and curating high quality content to earn themselves an additional income. But that's not all, here's some additional features:

1. Platform for startups to conduct their ICO on - originators of ICO companies can create their own tokens, allowing investors to considerably reduce the time of achieving liquidity and profitability, in contrast to the capabilities of present-day shares.
2. Secure voting - TokenGo ensures voting security. Votes cannot be modified. Confidentiality is maintained using encryption. Votes are counted instantaneously.
3. Creation of cryptocurrency - The TokenGo platform enables you to create your own cryptocurrency without any sophisticated programming. You will be able to set all the necessary parameters for coin emission and specify whether a commission fee is to be charged for transactions.
4. Financial Payments - Companies with financial services can utilize the TokenGo platform for instant payments and transfers worldwide.
5. Voting Widgets - Any platform participant and GoPower token holder will be able to install a special voting widget on their websites to attract visitors and earn extra income.
6. Token Ownerships - The use of the TokenGo platform for the registration of token ownership will enable companies to identify all present and former token holders, as well as the entire history of token transfer (selling) from one holder to another when required.

TokenGo has a very high possibility of becoming a 10x+ coin easily, and is currently in it's highest bonus phase for a few more days. You should really take some time to read up on their whitepaper as they offer far more features than I am able to describe in this post.
TokenGo website: https://tokengoplatform.com/

Want to invest? I have a signup link that rewards you with an additional 10% extra GoPower Tokens, join my Telegram Channel to use it (channel listed at the bottom of this post).

Friendz -> https://friendz.io/. A digital marketing revolution on the blockchain. Friendz is a fast-growing company whose main goal is to connect brands with their target audience, taking advantage of the most powerful marketing tool ever: the word of mouth on social media. Friendz is proud to have introduced in the digital marketing scenario a new way of doing advertising, based on peer-to-peer communication.

Friendz has been actively operating in the market since 2016. Here's some numbers:
200.000 active users
€1.200.000 in revenues
35 full time employees
3 offices based in Switzerland, Italy & Spain
200+ high-end clients

Friendz Coins will become the main currency used by brands to connect with their audience on social media. Companies will directly interact with a highly engaged community of users that will create contents and perform other marketing actions on demand.

Friendz website: https://friendz.io/

CoinMetro -> https://go.coinmetro.com/. A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.

CoinMetro website: https://go.coinmetro.com/

What do you think about these projects, or do you have other ICO's that you feel should be on this list? Feel free to let me know.
Join me on Telegram for the latest 10x+ ICO's (Channel will become private soon)  -> https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews
Read my extensive ICO Reviews on Steemit -> https://steemit.com/crypto

try gpcc https://gpcc.io/
it will finish on 22 days. they have promising projects.
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

Hey all. I've re-arranged the list a bit and updated it with some more promising upcoming projects.
rolanmoon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

ICOs are particularly profitable if you join in at private presale price - which is the best price available in public.

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
squdsi1

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

Free ICO airdrop. Dropping 95% of coins across 20,000 early participants. MarineCoin (MTC) is currently in its ICO.  It is a community driven ICO, airdropping 450,000 MTC for free to the first 20,000 participants. This approach ensures that 95% of the tokens are owned by real people, which builds an active community. The process for participating involves proving our a real person and helping to spread the word about the coin. This approach, called proof-of-promotion is very interesting, and I think it has some merti, as it draws people in to learn about the project. Couples with the free coins, this could jumpstart early adoption, which is crucial for this thing to take off. Just for a bit of time and reading, you can earn 450,000 MCT for free. Check it out here: https://marineco.in/ico/
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Phew looks like ico pooling using prima block is the latest trend now .Everywhere I look there is a ico pool starting now . While it may be good that they can get into high cap ICO's I would advise to invest by yourself or with the people you know and not some strangers

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

My promising ico for this week is repux and for the most promising ico in this month is auctus. Repux has a tunning platform and their team of development is legit. They do interview on youtube and repux platform will be used in digital world. They collected 4.4million in presale.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

Retainly has been trumping the ICO charts by my own estimation
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Phew looks like ico pooling using prima block is the latest trend now .Everywhere I look there is a ico pool starting now . While it may be good that they can get into high cap ICO's I would advise to invest by yourself or with the people you know and not some strangers

Highly agree with you on that. I'd never invest big amounts with total strangers. I can't really understand other people do to be honest.
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

My promising ico for this week is repux and for the most promising ico in this month is auctus. Repux has a tunning platform and their team of development is legit. They do interview on youtube and repux platform will be used in digital world. They collected 4.4million in presale.

Thanks for the suggestions! Looked at both projects and I'll definetly add them to my watchlist.
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

UPDATE: Fox Trading's main sale just launched and they have reduced the total amount of tokens to 10 million tokens (was 35m before). Which makes it a very interesting token to invest in. Low cap coins grow LOTS faster.
Run_Vie

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

I think effect.ai is an interesting ICO to come. It´s aim is to provide services in the Artificial Intelligence market. https://www.effect.ai/?utm_source=icodrops

"Der wahre Feind der Menschheit ist unser Geldsystem. Es erlaubt Banken, Geld aus dem Nichts via der Kreditvergabe zu erzeugen!"
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

I think effect.ai is an interesting ICO to come. It´s aim is to provide services in the Artificial Intelligence market. https://www.effect.ai/?utm_source=icodrops

AI is most definetly an interesting project aswell. Although pretty much every single project that's launched lately is AI focused. So you'll have to make decisions on which one you will be investing in. As it is highly unlikely that they will all become succesful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: