Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best alternative investments?  (Read 400 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:44 AM

Cryptocurrency is the best investment have I know. Stock and FIAT is good, but I just do crypto and stock for my future.
It is the best investment so far that I have now. I have some other investments in real life where it is managed by a bank but the return is very low and is like I'm earning an exact cent with its percentage.

Cryptocurrency is indeed a best alternative investment aside from stocks and investment thru banks. Banks gives you nothing because you money will become more weak overtime due to inflation. Yes, cryptocurrency are still not stable but in the long run it will improve and many people will enjoy this. I also play in stock market but I still choose this thing.
It is for someone that isn't stick with investments and because of bitcoin it made me more involved to economic things and pushed me to understand and learn more about it.

The investment that I mentioned in a bank is the Time deposit, there's a contract and a certain period of time that I'm not going to withdraw from that money.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

Cryptocurrency is the best investment have I know. Stock and FIAT is good, but I just do crypto and stock for my future.
It is the best investment so far that I have now. I have some other investments in real life where it is managed by a bank but the return is very low and is like I'm earning an exact cent with its percentage.

Cryptocurrency is indeed a best alternative investment aside from stocks and investment thru banks. Banks gives you nothing because you money will become more weak overtime due to inflation. Yes, cryptocurrency are still not stable but in the long run it will improve and many people will enjoy this. I also play in stock market but I still choose this thing.

If cryptos for you is the best alternative then what's your main investment? Grin
In this kind of investment when nothing is really certain like we didn't actually know where will cryptos take us so better to have a back up plan so when things fuck up then there's something we can get. I'm planning to buy some real estate property as we all know its value appreciate and also sooner I'll be able to put my own venture. These are all alternatives and sooner it can also can be a passive income.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Stocks is more manipulated than crypto and also what you can get out of stock market is relatively lower than what you could from crypto. Also there are lots of factor that can affect stock and only inside trader + expert can find them out. Also its hard to get all piece of news regarding stock in one place so it will be hard to trade on stocks comparatively.

If you don't want to risk by doing active trading, I will suggest you to invest in multiple ICO during presale or heavy discount and wait for few months to a year than cashout profit.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

I think stocks are on the edge of a massive drop, and I'm pleased that I'm out of them. p/e ratios are insane, and the prices have been ramped up quite shamelessly. Companies have been saddling themselves with debt just to buy back their shares, and now they don't have the revenue to service their debt.

In fact there is so much government, corporate and personal debt that is turning toxic, that anything that is fiat based looks risky to me.

This guy spends quite a bit of time talking about copper in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnT6NNRaAFE
Copper has been considered an economic barometer for many years, and infact many people refer to it as Dr Copper because of this.

The English Royal Mint has two ranges of gold coins - the Sovereign and the Britannia. They are legal tender, and thus they are VAT and CGT exempt. I'm a bit late to start collecting them, but they are looking attractive at the moment.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

For now I am only investing in cryptocurrency and few in stock and for some time now, I have been calculating and considering investing more in stock. But recently I got a bad feeling for it, cause I met people whom have been holding onto their stock for a very long time without no gain. If I make more research and its negative; I will sell my stock and fully invest in cryptocurrency.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:59:01 AM

In what are you guys actually storing and investing your money? in FIAT? Crypto? Stocks?
And how much? im thinking about moving more money into stocks so...

Best real estates, if you dont have that much time and asset then Silver and Gold.  Oh I meant beside crypto. Not just beside Bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

I am just storing my money into my bitcoin wallet. If I want to buy bitcoin they I will buy bitcoin and store it in my wallet then will wait for the price to increase so I can gain profit. Investing of your money in bitcoin I think is a good choice since bitcoin is really demand. You can also try to invest with other altcoins so you can have knowledge from other coins.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

In what are you guys actually storing and investing your money? in FIAT? Crypto? Stocks?

Best real estates, if you dont have that much time and asset then Silver and Gold.  Oh I meant beside crypto. Not just beside Bitcoin.
The property requires a lot of maintenance costs. At the same time, the profitability of renting out real estate is lower than from investments in cryptocurrency. The world economy is developing very slowly. I think we're in for another crisis. At such moments, the price of real estate falls. It seems to me that now we need to sell real estate. Then it will be too late.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

The property requires a lot of maintenance costs. At the same time, the profitability of renting out real estate is lower than from investments in cryptocurrency. The world economy is developing very slowly. I think we're in for another crisis. At such moments, the price of real estate falls. It seems to me that now we need to sell real estate. Then it will be too late.
Aside from investing in bitcoin, I am also investing in a life insurance so that I can secure my future as well as the educational needs for my children, even though I don't have enough savings in my bank account for as long as when I retired I have some money to get so I won't be a burden to my children.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

I may consider also of having an investment outside crypro(real stocks) cause we all know how much volatile in here. Though we knew how fast our money grows in here but it is better to have a secured financial capabilities  and we can have to share to our families when our time stop in crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

I've never invested into stocks maybe next time. Currently i can only save it in fiat 30% and crypto 70% but only crypto can give me significant profit and on average in one month i can get the profit may reach 250% to 400% when compared with fiat.

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:46:29 PM

Out of the three you mentioned, I will only go for cryptocurrency. For fiat, though i have other offline investment but I still see all my cryptocurrencies as my digital fiat so no need for another. And for stock; I wouldn't advise you to even think of putting your money in it. I had some stocks and have made only little from it after so many years, though it depends on the stock you buy sometimes. But my conclusion is that they are most times stagnant. So its better you go only for Cryptos.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

why do you want to know what others are doing and how much?!!
if you want to invest in stocks then see if the market in your country is in a good shape or not. i may be making a lot of money from the stocks market where i live because it is in a bull mode and the economy is good but you may find the opposite to be true where you live and lose money if you enter!
it is not global like bitcoin...
There is just a season for every market. I have the same happening here and I bought into stocks when I noticed they were beginning to recover and enter the bullish trend, but it will be bad for someone buying stocks when it is already in that hyped mode and there would really be no difference than buying into crypto anyway. For now, cryptocurrency even look good considering, the trend has been downward for a while and the market is showing sign of recovery.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

my whole investment is in cryptocurrency and I am making good profit in them more than when I was trading stocks, commodities and forex! Cryptocurrency is the next big thing now and diversified your investment to it should be what every wise investors should do. I have seeing many traders that tried to make it in forex and failed making it now in cryptocurrency and I am one of examples.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

of course the best investment place is crypto because in the crypto the price can be very expensive if the coin can or be a solution to the financial condition in the future it is certain that the coin will be hard to get because the total supply is getting thinner and make the coin price becomes very expensive.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

Best investment is the mining it is more secured platform we do not worried about anything once we should buy good GPU cards it makes stable profit. Because it is never fails in anyway but market is down the profit is little less it is depends on the mining coin. Once you should this investment you will understand the mining platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

Invest in building a business like food carts or online orders for perfume.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

All except stocks, i know how stock market works but i don't like it. The possible roi is just small compared into Cryptocurrency. Fiat is good then to save the money or extra profits that i made as securing my future.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

Your income depends on your education. There are many ways to have an income. No one knows your powers. Now education is worth the money. You have to find an acceptable way of income for yourself. Many people think that bitcoins fall from the sky. But it is not. It takes a lot of work to be able to earn bitcoins.
Income does not have anything to do with education; it is just on how smart you are, while education is an added advantage. I have seen a lot of people without much extensive education doing well in investments and all they need is just to understand the area of investment, do some little bit of research themselves and take the risk. That is all it is and at the end of the day, just do your part and your best irrespective where you are investing into.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

Your income depends on your education. There are many ways to have an income. No one knows your powers. Now education is worth the money. You have to find an acceptable way of income for yourself. Many people think that bitcoins fall from the sky. But it is not. It takes a lot of work to be able to earn bitcoins.
Income does not have anything to do with education; it is just on how smart you are, while education is an added advantage. I have seen a lot of people without much extensive education doing well in investments and all they need is just to understand the area of investment, do some little bit of research themselves and take the risk. That is all it is and at the end of the day, just do your part and your best irrespective where you are investing into.

That was true until now, but the current trend is to have new opportunities for the tech savvy. An average citizen with no IT background will never succeed in setting up a domestic mining rig or getting a full understanding of crypto, blockchain, ToR and all the other tech stuff.

Besides, there is also an increasing social media factor influencing the crypto trends. Organized pump&dump schemes will easily lure the not to savvy people.

Let's face it, this is still a niche activity where only the ones with some knowledge can get good results.

Therefore, education is key to success in crypto. Not a formal education, like PhD but IT/social media/net stuff.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: