Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED] High potential ICO's I will be investing in this week  (Read 413 times)
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 08:56:21 PM by CryptoGambler777

I have been analyzing ICO's for a while now, and I feel time has come to share it with others aswell, now I'm pretty convinced in my ability to select top notch ICO's that will earn you decent/high profit. Check out the spreadsheet for a full list of promising ICO's inluding important dates, risk/reward factoring, scores from all major ICO ranking sites & other useful information. There's also a second page on which you find results from ICO's our team has invested in, find the sheet over here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RMRYYYyVyqRGna60Son35GYp3HrIkjG-_tOzFZdFn18/edit?usp=sharing

Let's start with -> Squeezer.io. The world's first software development platform that's blockchain oriented. Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers to build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure . It is also a powerful tool to provide high quality blockchain software components to the large enterprise organizations. They already receive +/- 75k+ APP downloads a month and have a huge market of 40 million+ developers.

Get whitelisted now and enjoy a 25% bonus, read more about this project on their website: Squeezer.io

Do you believe in Bitcoin? Then this is definetly a project you don't want to miss -> https://icerockmining.io/ Ice Rock Mining is commercial Bitcoin mining in a cave in Kazachstan. Due to extremely low electricity costs, no need for cooling equipment due to the caves constant temperature of 12 degrees and not having to pay any rent or mortgage, Ice Rock Mining has managed to reduce their overall costs by 25%, which enables them to generate an impressive profit. Profit that they share with their investors! Investors receive 50% of the profit share, paid out in ETH according to the amount of tokens an investor owns.

ICO is currently ongoing and in it's 40% bonus phase https://icerockmining.io/

Another one -> https://foxtrading.io/  Trading signal platform with access to an autotrader to copy their investments (they went 350%+ last year) & a guaranteed percentage of their trading pool. The platform is based on the Fox Binary Signals platform, an existing platform (since 2015) with over 10k app downloads & 1500+ active users. With an accumulated gain of 350% users who have put in $1000 at the start of 2017 to (auto)trade with, would have had a 3500$ profit without having to spend a single second on it.

EDIT: Fox Trading's main sale just launched and they have reduced the total amount of tokens to 10 million tokens (was 35m before). Which makes it a very interesting token to invest in. Low cap coins grow LOTS faster.

ICO is currently ongoing in pre-sale at 50% extra, only for the first 4.5m coins -> https://foxtrading.io/

Last but not least TokenGo -> https://tokengoplatform.com/. TokenGo is a fair rewarding, blockchain based business tokenization platform. From my point of view it has a similar concept to Steemit, but with a lot more additional features. To summarize the project, it focuses on creating a community that actively engages in creating and curating high quality content to earn themselves an additional income. But that's not all, here's some additional features:

1. Platform for startups to conduct their ICO on - originators of ICO companies can create their own tokens, allowing investors to considerably reduce the time of achieving liquidity and profitability, in contrast to the capabilities of present-day shares.
2. Secure voting - TokenGo ensures voting security. Votes cannot be modified. Confidentiality is maintained using encryption. Votes are counted instantaneously.
3. Creation of cryptocurrency - The TokenGo platform enables you to create your own cryptocurrency without any sophisticated programming. You will be able to set all the necessary parameters for coin emission and specify whether a commission fee is to be charged for transactions.
4. Financial Payments - Companies with financial services can utilize the TokenGo platform for instant payments and transfers worldwide.
5. Voting Widgets - Any platform participant and GoPower token holder will be able to install a special voting widget on their websites to attract visitors and earn extra income.
6. Token Ownerships - The use of the TokenGo platform for the registration of token ownership will enable companies to identify all present and former token holders, as well as the entire history of token transfer (selling) from one holder to another when required.

TokenGo has a very high possibility of becoming a 10x+ coin easily, and is currently in it's highest bonus phase for a few more days. You should really take some time to read up on their whitepaper as they offer far more features than I am able to describe in this post.
TokenGo website: https://tokengoplatform.com/

Want to invest? I have a signup link that rewards you with an additional 10% extra GoPower Tokens, you can find it in the Telegram Channel below.

What do you think about these projects, or do you have other ICO's that you feel should be on this list? Feel free to let me know.
Join me on Telegram for the latest 10x+ ICO's & best FREE airdrops  -> https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndAirdrops
Read my extensive ICO Reviews on Steemit -> https://steemit.com/crypto
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trumhacker04

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

I will care  Grin Grin
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

this is very helpful for all of us. thanks for this post.

cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

this is very helpful for all of us. thanks for this post.

I know right. This should become some kind of weekly post to update the community on upcoming projects that they might have missed otherwise.
CryptoProove

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Cheers mate. I really like tokengo actually
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

Cheers mate. I really like tokengo actually

I've translated their whitepaper. Their voting system is top notch and they really have thought everything trough, pretty much all my answers where answered directly in their whitepaper, no open ends or information that doesn't add up. I'm a fan!
esq1337

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

I think that TokenGO is a worthy platform (transparency, intuitive understandability when using the service, good administration and support work)
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

I think that TokenGO is a worthy platform (transparency, intuitive understandability when using the service, good administration and support work)
Agreed. And by the looks of it they have a lot planned for their platform, offering a lot of abbilities to both content creators but also ICO startups.
denbike

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

These look great. What are some rules of thumb for separating the good and bad icos? There's got to be a lengthy post detailing that somewhere but I haven't come across it.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

y тoкeнгo нa мнoгo бoльшe пoтeнциaл и вoзмoжнocти ,чeм y гoлoca. y тoкeнгo в личнoм кaбинeтe мнoгo пpeимyщecтв этo кoнcтpyктop caйтoв и oфиcoв , биpжa , a тo чтo мoнeтa  гo пoвep  бyдeт мaйнить мoнeтy гoкoин cyпep !!!  и виджeт гoлocoвaния. Wink
icohdcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

You may want to look at https://hdcoin.co/. Seems to be quite different from the rest. There's a proper legal structure and a Trust to protect investors. Looks solid.
guimouro

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

Have you seen Marine ICO http:// [url]https://marineco.in/ico [/ url]
The entire Marinecoin pre-mine will be ICO, free of charge to anyone who is willing to promote, market or develop.
They have a 450,000 MTC Free ICO running right now!
It is worth taking a look!!
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

Lympo ICO is really a wonderful project to invest!

Lympo is a healthy lifestyle ecosystem creator that uses the blockchain technology to connect numerous stakeholders. Lympo generates value through the effective monetisation of user-generated sports and wellness data. This valuable information is collected via the blockchain ledger and is then used to reward users by offering LYM token incentives that can be expended on further enhancement of a good lifestyle. Users’ data can also be used to supplement health insurance to induce and sustain a truly healthy society. With the help of numerous advisors from the fields of fitness, blockchain and entrepreneurship, Lympo seeks to foster a viable health transformation.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

Friendz offers a variety of digital advertising services, including brand awareness and product placement campaigns, content activity and market research. I read your whitepaper, very clear information, I see you have an app on playstore. I immediately learned it
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

Friendz offers a variety of digital advertising services, including brand awareness and product placement campaigns, content activity and market research. I read your whitepaper, very clear information, I see you have an app on playstore. I immediately learned it

To me (I'm an online marketeer) this project is very interesting to follow aswell. Wouldn't it be cool if I would be one of the first people in my country to start using the blockchain to start up campaigns for my company?!
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Friendz ICO is now opened to everyone, Power Hour locks tokens, but crowdsale unlocks them straight away. Very decent project aswell if you are looking for some good investments.
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

LEDU coins is been listed on bibox, and get a chance to win Tesla for trading LEDU, I heard Binance is coming soon. It's nice time to buy now
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

Friendz ICO is now opened to everyone, Power Hour locks tokens, but crowdsale unlocks them straight away. Very decent project aswell if you are looking for some good investments.
This is a very good project and I have also prepared to invest in it. I have been waiting for this project for quite a while as it is an open platform and gives the investor a lot of great gadgets. Should consider to invest in this project I think it is a worthwhile project to invest.

cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

This is a very good project and I have also prepared to invest in it. I have been waiting for this project for quite a while as it is an open platform and gives the investor a lot of great gadgets. Should consider to invest in this project I think it is a worthwhile project to invest.

Yeah, for me as an online marketeer its so interesting to follow up on these developments. I'll probably be one of the first people ib my country using it!
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:03:37 AM

Always be careful when investing ,dont be so sure in every ico that has potential there is always a risk.
Only invest what you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: