Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1488 times)
hivewaynet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 09:42:18 AM by hivewaynet

Hiveway
The first decentralized fully-autonomous social network

WHITEPAPER | WEBSITE | HIVEWAY.NET | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | GITHUB

HIVEWAY SOCIAL NETWORK is the first self-governed decentralized social platform. Its goal is to offer the alternative everyone expects when it comes to social  networks: a platform that does not sell your attention to third parties for their own benefit. In order to achieve this, Hiveway will be completely autonomous in terms of self governance, using a democratic system in which the entire community will vote on the people responsible for running it from within, and on the direction it develops towards.

Hiveway is a decentralized open source social network where users will have full control over their data. The interface will be a combination Twitter and LinkedIn, where users can follow, send and read posts from all the Hiveway nodes. By solving issues like personal data , fake accounts, non-transparent campaigns and central governance authority and data holders, hiveway plans to become the only go-to alternative in the market.

Its users will be able to post and interact with messages, photos and videos. The social platform will be ruled by its users, through an electoral system, with technocratic values. The users will receive the right to vote on the development of the platform, to run for a position in managing it, and to vote the candidates they believe more competent for each position.

Its evolution will always be in sync with the community demands because its management will be the community itself.

The HIVEWAY SOCIAL NETWORK is to become a direct democratic social network, running fully autonomously.

The Crowdsale is CLOSED

Thank you for your support so far. We have taken the decision to raise the funds for the development of the platform from private investment entities, therefore Hiveway ICO is not longer open for pre-sale or crowdsale.
At this stage we do not know if we are going to re-open the crowdsale in the second part of the year or the project will be entirely funded in this manner.
We will return all the received contributions this week.

snowblack

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

Hi,
If you need Vietnamese translator, pls inbox to me.
My Previous works: https://goo.gl/ybwMLp
My Telegram: @snowblack93 (https://t.me/snowblack93)
Thanks

nothing in here!
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

what do you mean by autonomy?
no person, who watched about all works or what about?
and what aim your social network? professional or for anybody?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

Interesting project, but would be nice a little more info about the coin specs.
Good luck.
polinabalerina

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

Hey there! I have 2 questions, first of them being: How could you be on the ICO stage with no questions or replies in your thread whatsoever and with a site still under construction Huh ?Smiley And the second one - why do you think social network must be decentralised?
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

The WhitePaper looks impressive, but the only info I found on the coin itself is that there will be 400,000,000 coins at 0.000125 ETH value (for the ICO, I guess)
Is there any info on whether it is minable, what the algorithm is and if there are pools and which exchanges is/will it be on.

There are 5% tokens allocated to bounty and 'attract influencers', is there a bounty thread ?
hivewaynet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

what do you mean by autonomy?
no person, who watched about all works or what about?
and what aim your social network? professional or for anybody?

The network is open to everybody. Autonomy means that after 1 year the platform will be completely handed over to the community. There will be an election process to choose the team (from community members) that will manage the platform from then onward. The team will have a monthly salary, a fixed mandate (eg. 1 year) and will be entirely responsible for running the platform and its budget.
copperminer

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

Hey there! I have 2 questions, first of them being: How could you be on the ICO stage with no questions or replies in your thread whatsoever and with a site still under construction Huh ?Smiley And the second one - why do you think social network must be decentralised?
I can answer you the second one: Censorship (see @current largest social network), you own your data which is really powerful these days/upcoming years.
... but what i do not get concerning this project how is the decentralized part realized ? I mean where does the data reside?

hivewaynet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

The WhitePaper looks impressive, but the only info I found on the coin itself is that there will be 400,000,000 coins at 0.000125 ETH value (for the ICO, I guess)
Is there any info on whether it is minable, what the algorithm is and if there are pools and which exchanges is/will it be on.

There are 5% tokens allocated to bounty and 'attract influencers', is there a bounty thread ?

the token is not minable there is a limited amount of tokens and they can be acquired trough the ICO  hiveway.io
Bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036381.msg31234787#msg31234787
hivewaynet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

I can answer you the second one: Censorship (see @current largest social network), you own your data which is really powerful these days/upcoming years.
... but what i do not get concerning this project how is the decentralized part realized ? I mean where does the data reside?

All data of the network will be kept in many
network nodes, run by miners, with no
central authority having access to any
of it. These nodes will communicate with
each other to ensure network synergy
without threatening data security and
confidentiality.
hivewaynet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

I've tried your social media platform and I think it's quite simple and easy to understand.good luck to you Dev.

thank you!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Interesting project! Perhaps I will join your social network platform and test it. And it is endlessly possible and to get tokens, by the way, they will be used inside the platform?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

Technology in todays era is really in a different level. There are so many things that is really evolving and is very amazing. And now, we have this kind plof project in the comnunity of crypto currency, wherein it is a decentralized open source social network where users will have full control over their data. That's a great project that really needs a serious team to have this. So I will be looking forward for this project.
hivewaynet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Interesting project! Perhaps I will join your social network platform and test it. And it is endlessly possible and to get tokens, by the way, they will be used inside the platform?
Yes, the platform will only use WAY tokens.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

Imo it's really not optimal to launch the thread and start the ICO the next day. It would be much better to raise awareness for a period of time with the help of a bounty campaign and then actually start your ICO.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
hivewaynet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

I just check your bounty thread but signature campaign is not included, i believe it would be a great way to advertise your ico within the community.
That is true, signature campaigns can really be a great way to advertise a project, you guys should think about it. It will surely make a difference!
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

Imo it's really not optimal to launch the thread and start the ICO the next day. It would be much better to raise awareness for a period of time with the help of a bounty campaign and then actually start your ICO.
That is right, we should make things clear first before entering into something that we didn't actually fully understand the platform. This project seems in a hurry because they released the announcement at Feb. 28 and in the next day its ICO will start. I think dev should make some time to adjust their date of ICO so that people who wants to know more about the platform will have time to do some research.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
copperminer

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 05:42:03 PM by copperminer

The sourcecode is almost a 1:1 clone of this new decentralized network (https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon)

*update*

Devs responded to it in this post and made it transparent and updated the LICENSE
=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037538.msg31346793#msg31346793
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: