Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1488 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

Well, to make things clear try to read again the white paper buddy to makes things clear. As I know the concept on this project its all about on promotion or just like an advertisement as they will be able to post and interact with messages, photos and videos.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

The bounty program is open. Please go to the bounty thread link listed on the first page.
already joined social network platform looks great and is already functioning i hope they keep up the good work

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

HIVEWAY  Social Network is the first autonomous decentralized social platform. Great project. Great idea . I interested the bounty program
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

HIVEWAY  Social Network is the first autonomous decentralized social platform. Great project. Great idea . I interested the bounty program
Its not actually the first autnomous decentralised social media platform i guess but it would be the best decentralised social media and will also attract several users. Social media has turned much more serious and this project can take the social media platform to the next level.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:59:40 PM

The bounty program is open. Please go to the bounty thread link listed on the first page.
already joined social network platform looks great and is already functioning i hope they keep up the good work
Is there platform out? Actually the project is untill in its developing stage that is the ICO stage and it really needs a lot of time and hardwork for their platform to be launched and also i am sure that the team will soon cope up with this issues and will serve us with the best platform ever.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

Caution:

SCAMALERT
This project is not what it seems!
The sourcecode is almost a 1:1 clone of this new decentralized network (https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon)

Nothing is mentioned anywhere and it seems as if hiveway has developed all of this.
Luckily there can be still references found in the source code to mastodon.

app/lib/sidekiq_error_handler.rb
Line 6

spec/lib/request_spec.rb
Line 65

app/lib/request.rb
Line 97

DO NOT TRUST DO NOT INVEST

TLDR: SOURCECODE COPIED NOT MENTIONED,GPL VIOLATION!
URL: https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/blob/master/LICENSE

This commit is also very funny indeed:

URL: https://github.com/hiveway/hiveway/commit/383e113f0ee3b97a1c2c929762f454df38f8de98
Title: Only store redirect location if not in JSON format
rename lib/tasks/mastodon.rake → lib/tasks/etherhive.rake

It is clearly stated in the whitepaper that Hiveway has Mastodon as its core platform, and that it will be heavily modified. There was a good point regarding the LICENSE though, a COPYRIGHT file was added, mentioning the original authors and changes made until now, in order to comply with the terms of AGPLv3.

If you have other constructive observations, we are happy to listen, and we will implement them. You can also register as a contributor for the project if you want on GitHub. This is a project that will be owned by the community in the end Wink

It's good to know that dev already addressed this issue now. I just hope that there will be no scam accusations in the near future and really hoping that this project is legit and serious in developing.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

Caution:

SCAMALERT
This project is not what it seems!
The sourcecode is almost a 1:1 clone of this new decentralized network (https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon)

Nothing is mentioned anywhere and it seems as if hiveway has developed all of this.
Luckily there can be still references found in the source code to mastodon.

app/lib/sidekiq_error_handler.rb
Line 6

spec/lib/request_spec.rb
Line 65

app/lib/request.rb
Line 97

DO NOT TRUST DO NOT INVEST

TLDR: SOURCECODE COPIED NOT MENTIONED,GPL VIOLATION!
URL: https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/blob/master/LICENSE

This commit is also very funny indeed:

URL: https://github.com/hiveway/hiveway/commit/383e113f0ee3b97a1c2c929762f454df38f8de98
Title: Only store redirect location if not in JSON format
rename lib/tasks/mastodon.rake → lib/tasks/etherhive.rake

It is clearly stated in the whitepaper that Hiveway has Mastodon as its core platform, and that it will be heavily modified. There was a good point regarding the LICENSE though, a COPYRIGHT file was added, mentioning the original authors and changes made until now, in order to comply with the terms of AGPLv3.

If you have other constructive observations, we are happy to listen, and we will implement them. You can also register as a contributor for the project if you want on GitHub. This is a project that will be owned by the community in the end Wink

It's good to know that dev already addressed this issue now. I just hope that there will be no scam accusations in the near future and really hoping that this project is legit and serious in developing.
Indeed, the team must really  be serious about this project because I think this is the first "decentralized, self-governed" social media platform that I've heard on the web. Still exploring the whitepaper, hopefully it will let me fully understand the brief info of this platform.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

Seem not have a lot information but enough about Hiveway at ANN topic. Have any bounty or airdrop at the future?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

I looked at the website of this project, it smoothes it all very professionally. But what is turned my attention, which in my opinion is very important in projects, it's team. Does any of you know these people from other projects? I do not know very well the world of crypto, but they seem to be professionals. Please, give me an opinion!
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

By solving issues like personal data , fake accounts, non-transparent campaigns and central governance authority and data holders, hiveway plans to become the only go-to alternative in the market.

It looks ambitious. A how will your token be used within the framework of the platform?
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:18:50 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:39:38 PM by uservalera

the concept with the idea of an interesting idea,I'm sure if this project will be a success with all the target.
we hope that this project will be successfully implemented and will raise social networks to a new level
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:35:46 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 02:05:47 AM by negancoin

I like platforms that give members the right to vote on the people who will responsible for running the project and making changes, I just feel it's more more democratic. The team of HIVEWAY looks good for me, but I didn't see any advisors I think you need one.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:04:29 AM

Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:03:47 AM

I read little bit about the platform, they will choose the best features from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to put it in their social media platform, but website will be close to twitter theme. Also HIVEWAY will interact with other social media.

For us as users : we will receive certain amount of their token according to our followers on the platform, and the activity on all the other social platforms on which we activate. We will have option to either see ads or not. If your option to see ads, each time ad shows up, an amount of tokens will automatically transferred to your platform wallet.

For miners : Miners that run Hiveway nodes will receive tokens as a reward for sharing their hardware resources.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

Since it is going to be a social network governed by its users, it means it is like a fully decentralized social network. What will be the use of the tokens?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

I like platforms that give members the right to vote on the people who will responsible for running the project and making changes, I just feel it's more more democratic. The team of HIVEWAY looks good for me, but I didn't see any advisors I think you need one.

Yeah voting is definitley something new i’ve seen. This will be great as more people will be engaged with the team. Im hyped for this project and to see how they compete with other social media based projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: