Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1489 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

A decentralized fully autonomous network is a good idea, but I wonder how the developer wants to attract users to this network?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
HIVEWAY initially clearly mentioned it is the first decentralized fully-anonymous social network. It is anonymous it terms of self governance by using a democratic system. We require to understand it is an open source social network where users will have control over their data.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

Yes, I would like to clarify what exactly the platform will do, it will store the data of users of social networks, it may be worth changing the information about the project, so that more users understand what it is about
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:24:41 AM

By making a autonomous social network which is a self-government community. Would it not give any traffics to everyone who is ruled by the users? And i am afraid that many will be abusive with a system that everyone is incharge. Hope someone will clarify it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:50:01 AM

I liked the project, but I have another question. Do you plan a company of generosity in the future? Distribute a few tokens for free? Thus, more users will pay attention to the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

what kind of alternatives will be offered to its users ?
and I see nice also its website content

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

I like platforms that give members the right to vote on the people who will responsible for running the project and making changes, I just feel it's more more democratic. The team of HIVEWAY looks good for me, but I didn't see any advisors I think you need one.

Team looks highly standard and qualified, they can easily fix the bugs with the excellent instructions, the mechanism of Vote is really genuine as many people can make individual vote on basing their experience, it adds a true value for Hiveway.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

I've always liked these projects, they will help fight big players that I do not really like, but in which countries or languages do you plan to develop the platform?
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

yaaa find an interesting and good project with the aim to offer an alternative everyone expects when it comes to social networks.project that I think has a bright future, I hope you can achieve your goals and good luck for the project Cheesy
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
Well, most of the investors were investing because the project can be trusted by you and the others, very small amount of people who want to know first what the project is before investing.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

The project has just started its work. You plan to update information about yourself, if at the moment it is not listed? The road map is available, but in my opinion it needs to be more clearly visualized. This will help to interest
Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

Roadmap must be really have the right information, because I've noticed most of the upcoming projects nowadays, people looking through it are always asking is their a roadmap? It's a way of showing transparency to its future investors and users.
Roadmap definitely plays a huge role in building trust and confidence in minds of users and Investors. A project should focus on roadmap and make the information in it clear ! This will definitely help a project grow.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

I read little bit about the platform, they will choose the best features from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to put it in their social media platform, but website will be close to twitter theme. Also HIVEWAY will interact with other social media.

For us as users : we will receive certain amount of their token according to our followers on the platform, and the activity on all the other social platforms on which we activate. We will have option to either see ads or not. If your option to see ads, each time ad shows up, an amount of tokens will automatically transferred to your platform wallet.

For miners : Miners that run Hiveway nodes will receive tokens as a reward for sharing their hardware resources.
Quite interesting kind of idea, from what I understand this platform will give us a reward by allowing an ad to our site? It seem an easy tasks because rewards is easy to be earn. I hope I get your point.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Well, most of the investors were investing because the project can be trusted by you and the others, very small amount of people who want to know first what the project is before investing.
This is crowded affect, and it is not good honestly. I know the community can change the growth of one project, but i think we need the clearly and active team Smiley. HIVEWAY maybe is good choice.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

I read little bit about the platform, they will choose the best features from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to put it in their social media platform, but website will be close to twitter theme. Also HIVEWAY will interact with other social media.

For us as users : we will receive certain amount of their token according to our followers on the platform, and the activity on all the other social platforms on which we activate. We will have option to either see ads or not. If your option to see ads, each time ad shows up, an amount of tokens will automatically transferred to your platform wallet.

For miners : Miners that run Hiveway nodes will receive tokens as a reward for sharing their hardware resources.
Quite interesting kind of idea, from what I understand this platform will give us a reward by allowing an ad to our site? It seem an easy tasks because rewards is easy to be earn. I hope I get your point.
I agree with you. It is really true that the Hiveway.Net has a very interesting idea and good concept for the community and for the people. The power of this project is in the trend nowadays, integrating with the social media. The practical and in trend concept of this project lead this to a successful idea and create a project that will hold a brighter future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Yes, i really want know more clearly about HIVEWAY even i have a lot attraction about social network building by myself.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
I have a question like you a bounty program or airdrop at here Wink I have attraction on some social network projects like this project.

I also have the same thoughts about the bounty program and a free airdrops. I hope dev will think of this because it will surely help the project to increase its popularity. Looking forward for more developments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: