Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1491 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Yes, getting easy money from social networks is an attractive prospect for young people. But they need to understand that the probability of earning is low and besides this no project can guarantee. Who will invest in this project in the first place? Young people?

The possibility of earning in social networks is much higher than in getting money from faucets, airdrops and cloud mining.
agrees with you, today in social networks you can earn very well and conduct your business. Therefore, I believe this project will attract not only young people, but also everyone who wants to earn online
It might also draw the attention of freelancers to support the project as HIVEWAY allocated four hundred million tokens for the bounty program with various opportunities.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Yes, getting easy money from social networks is an attractive prospect for young people. But they need to understand that the probability of earning is low and besides this no project can guarantee. Who will invest in this project in the first place? Young people?

The possibility of earning in social networks is much higher than in getting money from faucets, airdrops and cloud mining.

There is a potential in airdrops but not always, yeah I agree that a lot of possibility of earnings in social networks. I just hope that more people will join this project and make investments,

Yeah, which we will support this project and support until they success. As I appreciate their great features that we can earn in social network and can make us comfortable.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

There is a potential in airdrops but not always, yeah I agree that a lot of possibility of earnings in social networks. I just hope that more people will join this project and make investments,

Yeah, which we will support this project and support until they success. As I appreciate their great features that we can earn in social network and can make us comfortable.
Just like you and other people here in the community of crypto currency, I appreciate the hardworks and good job of the team for this project to reach this far. As days goes by, I know that there will be an important and neccesary developments happened even in the smallest and slightest part of the Hiveway.Net. I am really looking forward to the success of this project because I can sense that it will make a great help for the community.
CryptoZombi00

Activity: 139
Merit: 19

MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

hello dev,

good luck for you project
have one question how many max total supply for WAY Huh
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

hello dev,

HIVEWAY is really leading in the crypot playform. WAY distribution is 4,00.000.000,00 and its Hardcap is ETH 30,000. It is a mixed estimation with and without discount.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

hello dev,

HIVEWAY is really leading in the crypot playform. WAY distribution is 4,00.000.000,00 and its Hardcap is ETH 30,000. It is a mixed estimation with and without discount.
I am sure that the project will soon reach the hardcap and also it will be much more profitable for us too. The project is really going to improve the social network and also it will bring some major changes to the system which would indeed be great.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

How is your project is fighting with abuse of distribution of social networks?

Yep, lots of attackers and bots set up fake accounts and distribute spam messages on social media. Hiveway will use Anti-counterfeit mechanisms that will ensure, using picture, alias similarities algorithms, and behavior algorithms that profiles are genuine and that public influencers can not be impersonated by malicious users.
Special algorithms will check any similarities between accounts, and will notify the initial account of a possible impersonation, the first account having the option to cancel the second. To counteract compromised accounts, all linked nodes will establish between themselves a behavior benchmark. Fluctuations in the behaviour pattern of a node will be investigated by a  commision of linked nodes, allowing them to temporarily suspend the account, or that node’s rights on the platform.

I hope that this kinds of people will also have a criminal liability to our law enforcement agencies. Because of them a lot of victims are lossing huge amount of money.
Spamming and scamming is most common now and some or the other strict actions should be taken against it as there is really a huge need to stop it as already many of the individuals have lost their hard earned money. Hope this project is much secure and far away from such scamming problems.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.

The whitepapers usually are generic bullshit about the coin making it sound 100x better and more useful than the coin will ever be. It's rarely anything worth reading
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

agrees with you, today in social networks you can earn very well and conduct your business. Therefore, I believe this project will attract not only young people, but also everyone who wants to earn online
This is due to the blockchain technology which open so many things that will help us to earn an income. Especially this kind of platform which adopt the technology and by using the platform, people can have an income and at the same time made some profits imo.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

With new era airdrops, I think the cranes went out already long ago to the second plan and just backward units of people remained on them who already it is time to tell of distributions various telegram and so on. Well, and of course to pump over social networks, facebook and twitter and etc.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

Hiveway is the first decentralized fully-autonomous social network. Hiveway is very nice project. I hope project will be success
I agree with you, i would like every social network platform. And i will try to be come one of first Hiveway member at their social network.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Earning on social media is a very interesting topic for young generation. Since, more and more teenagers are now engaged with social media websites. It would be more likely young teenagers will join to this project.

I agree which is in favor to those young generation. Well, actually as long as those old people can adopt easily they can still be part on this great project. Hopefully this project will success as wish for many here in the crypto currency community.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

hello dev,

What percentage of token in order to Market capitalization at Hiveway?  How much for airdrop, bounty and others promotion program?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

hello dev,

I am sure that the project will soon reach the hardcap and also it will be much more profitable for us too. The project is really going to improve the social network and also it will bring some major changes to the system which would indeed be great.
30 000 ETH is really much man i will prefer if you said softcap because thats what looks likely to come but not hardcap it takes time usually ending of ico so maybe softcap will be around 15k my guess and that maybe be achievable i wish the do that

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 09:57:31 PM by Arvilaine

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.

The whitepapers usually are generic bullshit about the coin making it sound 100x better and more useful than the coin will ever be. It's rarely anything worth reading

If you have been reading a lot of whitepaper then it will be generic as time goes by, as someone who are really immersed in crypto I think just reading what it can offer in the website is enough.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

The independent social network is an interesting idea, yet I don't really understand how are you going to promote it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

I think this project has a potential in the future. Because this is the first time that a user has given a full control of his account. And it is a plus factor for the plattform because a lot of users now has his/her own way on how to improved or anyways that will makes user satisfy.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

Earning on social media is a very interesting topic for young generation. Since, more and more teenagers are now engaged with social media websites. It would be more likely young teenagers will join to this project.
Much better if not only teenager but also those mid 30s so that there will be more people will support the project. Anyway, Hiveway is still new to me and still need more information to know more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:51:33 AM

Your ICO will ended in 4 weeks?
Yeah, be sure to put all your money to this project calmly because I know this project will defeat Facebook and many others social network!
Using the right ingredients and strategy it os not impossible for hiveway to defeat facebook. If that happens facebook will be tasting there own medicine like how they dominated and crushed friendster and myspace couple of years ago.
I don't think defeating facebook will give something better for this platform, I like that two platforms are competing with different technology being used so that innovation and new features will still continue to be developed for HIVEWAY. I'm not saying that HIVEWAY doesn't have a chance of defeating facebook if implemented successfully.

HIVEWAY has no intention to defeat Facebook or twitter !! they are going to reward you on your activities on facebook and twitter beside HIVEWAY, They will have like API that makes the platform interacting with other social media.
If you don't know what's API, just think of those websites that allow you to sign up with facebook, or comment on articles in their website with you fb account. they are doing that by using API.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:22:02 AM

I think this project has a potential in the future. Because this is the first time that a user has given a full control of his account. And it is a plus factor for the plattform because a lot of users now has his/her own way on how to improved or anyways that will makes user satisfy.

There is a variety of groups out there trying to bring social networking to the blockchain. Hiveway will not only have to compete with the networks we use today like Facebook, but also with quite a lot of other blockchain social networks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: