Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1490 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:46 AM

I think this project has a potential in the future. Because this is the first time that a user has given a full control of his account. And it is a plus factor for the plattform because a lot of users now has his/her own way on how to improved or anyways that will makes user satisfy.

There is a variety of groups out there trying to bring social networking to the blockchain. Hiveway will not only have to compete with the networks we use today like Facebook, but also with quite a lot of other blockchain social networks.

I think Facebook is farther than them. Is this platform only a side app from facebook like messenger like? So they will need more  time to improve this platform to gain supporters.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:55:46 AM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?
I think the reason is to determined how good the project is. And also because they knew that a lot of investors worldwide are visiting the bitcointalk forum finding out possible unique projects that will surely help to gained more profits.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?
I think the reason is to determined how good the project is. And also because they knew that a lot of investors worldwide are visiting the bitcointalk forum finding out possible unique projects that will surely help to gained more profits.
I also believe the same, social media is used by many people all around the world for a good amount of time. This will help the project to become more significant. I haven't really thought about or read about the latter part so I won't be saying anything regarding that.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

In addition to earning in social networks, there is still some sort of opportunity for this platform? Will it be possible to promote some goods and advertise and earn more on this?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

I also believe the same, social media is used by many people all around the world for a good amount of time. This will help the project to become more significant. I haven't really thought about or read about the latter part so I won't be saying anything regarding that.
People nowadays are using data for personal and business purposes. You can use data wherever you go house, malls, park, etc. This will be a big help to all.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

Interesting project. Using it, you can collect and analyze statistical data about the behavior of users in social networks and thereby assume their preferences? I correctly understood the essence of the project?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

Social media will definitely experience a huge hike from now onwards with all these new social platforms combined with blockchain technology. Future is very bright for this industry.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

Interesting project. Using it, you can collect and analyze statistical data about the behavior of users in social networks and thereby assume their preferences? I correctly understood the essence of the project?
yes, most likely you are right. The project will look like this. In principle, the idea is not new, but it works great and thanks to this we will be able to use social networks for our own benefit.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Hiveway no doubt is realy an interesting platform but, will it be able to accomodate alot of user transactions in the future?
Hiveway have set the high standards in its base level so it can easily accommodate many transactions in the future and the cost of 1 coin is 0.000096 ETH which is $0.08
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Social media will definitely experience a huge hike from now onwards with all these new social platforms combined with blockchain technology. Future is very bright for this industry.
Blockchain is really in trend especially nowadays. The huge popularity of using social media and the great capability to enhance every project using blockchain is a great combination that the Hiveway.Net come up. This project's team is really great one. I hope that they will continue to make the best they could, and I will be looking forward for this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.

The whitepapers usually are generic bullshit about the coin making it sound 100x better and more useful than the coin will ever be. It's rarely anything worth reading
Then I have a question, why write a white paper and do any documents about the coin? If on a total, then what is written there is complete nonsense and does not coincide with the coin that was released?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.

Maybe whitepapers can answer your questions, also I am sure that listing in good exchanges will be announce the soonest after all their plans have finished. We just need to wait more.

The whitepapers usually are generic bullshit about the coin making it sound 100x better and more useful than the coin will ever be. It's rarely anything worth reading
Then I have a question, why write a white paper and do any documents about the coin? If on a total, then what is written there is complete nonsense and does not coincide with the coin that was released?
No way. Their whitepaper is the main reason why that coin should be worth buying, investing, and trading. You should know this.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

I don't think that the whitepapers are "generic bullshit", because it's an important part of an upcoming and live platform to review how and why they are creating that one right? It's worth reading if you're really interested about the project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

Blockchain is really in trend especially nowadays. The huge popularity of using social media and the great capability to enhance every project using blockchain is a great combination that the Hiveway.Net come up. This project's team is really great one. I hope that they will continue to make the best they could, and I will be looking forward for this project.
It is because this technology is keeps evolving and many business are adopting it. Hiveway is still new and thus, it still need more development and features that has something unique.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

I like the team of this project, and the team is almost the most important thing, so I think the project can show itself well.
Does the project have a bounty company?
kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

What´s the difference between steem.it and this project? Aren´t the project nearly similar? At least in the whitepaper i can´t see it...

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

I've already seen similar projects, but nevertheless this does not mean that it does not collect or start. It does not mean that this idea is so popular and it is possible to promote such a project. Not the uniqueness of the idea in this case is not a problem
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

I like the team of this project, and the team is almost the most important thing, so I think the project can show itself well.
I didn't find any bounty of this ICO because they directly make the ICO live as of these moment. They have also a beta version which is good so that we can try it how this will be working. But it is still better if they have bounty program so that more people will know about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

I didn't find any bounty of this ICO because they directly make the ICO live as of these moment. They have also a beta version which is good so that we can try it how this will be working. But it is still better if they have bounty program so that more people will know about the platform.
HIVEWAY team as planned made all the ways and successfully brought the bounty program opportunity for us, all the supporters/participants can start posting your applications as per the instructions and start supporting, our Bitcoin Forum link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036381.msg31234787#msg31234787
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:42:25 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:09:13 AM by farhan28

I can say Hiveaway is a decentralised platform where our data is saved as they are not enclosing our information to any third party.but how this can possible.if they need to secure our data,Hiveaway need to have secure operating system.Are they really looking this side?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: