Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:57:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I choose the company's bounty  (Read 464 times)
Radzivill (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 06:52:58 PM by Radzivill

Hello! I wanted to share with you my experience and maybe find out for myself something interesting from you(I want to regularly edit this message when I learn any important information).
So, when I'm looking for a new project for myself, to take part in the company's bounty, I pay attention to the following things:

1) Bounty manager. Of course, this is not the most important, sometimes the rank of newbie moderates a good bounty, but still you can pay attention to it.
2) The number of weeks for the bounty. I think this is very important, when the date of the end of the bounty is known at once, especially I like short bounties for 3-4 weeks.
3) The amount of money allocated to the bounty. Also affects the number of bounty participants, but still, if allocated, for example, 100k$, I think this is small and try not to participate in such bounties (Exception, if the bounty is for a short period). On the other hand, if the number of participants is large, this indicates a strong project. Maybe they will not pay a lot of tokens, but they are likely to grow in price (because this project is probably good)
4) I try to study the project a little. See the presence of white paper, command. Also look for this project in different ICO ratings.
Well, in general, that's all. In general, I try to take quantity, not so much quality, so my studies are probably a little superficial.

I also think that for newbies it may be interesting how the stacks in the bounty are calculated (if you have an understanding of this question, you can not read this paragraph). I used to think that the more I get the stacks, the more tokens I get. But in fact, the value of the stack can be assessed only if you know how many stacks there are in all participants of a particular campaign (for example, twitter campaign). Then the total amount allocated to this company is divided by the number of stacks and the value of one stack is calculated. Then you can count how many tokens you get.

By the way, I also wanted to tell you how I tracked the new bounties. There is a good group in the telegram, where they spread all the new bounties on the BTT. I do not want to advertise here (I'm not sure that this is allowed). But if you write me in private messages, I will necessarily share with you =)

I would very much like to hear your opinions and feedback on how you choose projects for bounty. let's make this topic interesting and extensive together!!!
I wish you successful hunting!
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

Hello friend! Thank you for your experience. I want to add. what you need to watch the number of participants in the bounty. If more than 300 people are registered in the signature company and profit will be small.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
Radzivill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Hello friend! Thank you for your experience. I want to add. what you need to watch the number of participants in the bounty. If more than 300 people are registered in the signature company and profit will be small.

Hello! Yes, I think I wrote about it. But the amount of money allocated to the bounty also affects it. Also, more popular projects can give more growth!
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

Hello! I wanted to share with you my experience and maybe find out for myself something interesting from you.
So, when I'm looking for a new project for myself, to take part in the company's bounty, I pay attention to the following things:
1) Bounty manager. Of course, this is not the most important, sometimes the rank of newbie moderates a good bounty, but still you can pay attention to it.
2) The number of weeks for the bounty. I think this is very important, when the date of the end of the bounty is known at once, especially I like short bounties for 3-4 weeks.
3) The amount of money allocated to the bounty. Also affects the number of bounty participants, but still, if allocated, for example, $ 100k, I think this is small and try not to participate in such bounties (Exception, if the bounty is for a short period). On the other hand, if the number of participants is large, this indicates a strong project. Maybe they will not pay a lot of tokens, but they are likely to grow in price (because this project is probably good)
4) I try to study the project a little. See the presence of white paper, command. Also look for this project in different ICO ratings.
Well, in general, that's all. In general, I try to take quantity, not so much quality, so my studies are probably a little superficial.
I would very much like to hear your opinions and feedback on how you choose projects for bounty.
I wish you successful hunting!

thanks for the experience, I also when choosing the first bounty I see is his bounty manager, because it is very influential there is a manager who works very slow there is also a fast work but there are other shortcomings,

the second I see the sales of soft cap

and do not forget also I check its website in scamadviser to see rank of website, do not until we got scam.

and I also prefer a short project like 4 weeks.
if the problem of his payment I do not concern it, because we do not put the capital here, just doing the work and pay the price, so I do not question it.

sorry for bad language

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
Radzivill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

thanks for the experience, I also when choosing the first bounty I see is his bounty manager, because it is very influential there is a manager who works very slow there is also a fast work but there are other shortcomings,

the second I see the sales of soft cap

and do not forget also I check its website in scamadviser to see rank of website, do not until we got scam.

and I also prefer a short project like 4 weeks.
if the problem of his payment I do not concern it, because we do not put the capital here, just doing the work and pay the price, so I do not question it.

sorry for bad language

It's interesting to use a "scamadviser", before I did not know about it. Tell us please, does this resource often stop you from joining the bounty? How often does he show the result - the scam(or something similar)?
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

Hello! Yes, I think I wrote about it. But the amount of money allocated to the bounty also affects it. Also, more popular projects can give more growth!

That's right, because a few campaign participants will reduce the promotion.
Do not forget, the number of campaign participants not only affect the amount of rewards, but very influential also on the percentage of success of the project
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

thank you very much for the infirmation. now I can predict the best bounty that I follow. I am often confused when I will follow bounty. too much fear but now I am more confident with the bounty I will choose
bitbit99

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

How to find out who is the bounty manager ?
I doubt that bounty topic creator = bounty manager.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

There is so many ways to find bounty manager good or bad.Previous works,Friendly, up to date.
Radzivill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

How to find out who is the bounty manager ?
I doubt that bounty topic creator = bounty manager.

The bounty manager is the person who is in charge of the bounty, he creates the topic, manages the spreadsheets. It happens that this is a two people (I know several teams, for example  deadley+ubercool)
To evaluate the bounty manager, I usually watch his previous work, to what extent they were successful.
Radzivill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

thank you very much for the infirmation. now I can predict the best bounty that I follow. I am often confused when I will follow bounty. too much fear but now I am more confident with the bounty I will choose

Thanks for the feedback, I'm happy to help! If on your way there will be discoveries on this topic, I will be happy if you will tell about them =)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

Radzivil, you have better understand to predict the good bounties. It would be helpful to low rank who are looking to earn money from the forum. I mostly looking to project according to the manager being involved in that project.
If they hire manager like Yahoo, atriz and all. I will prefer to invest on their token sale too. Most of the does not aware that 1st phase token sale comes with the 50% percent additional tokens for the amount they invest.
Recently I saw Alax blockchain gaming platform which can have great potential in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Radzivill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

Radzivil, you have better understand to predict the good bounties. It would be helpful to low rank who are looking to earn money from the forum. I mostly looking to project according to the manager being involved in that project.
If they hire manager like Yahoo, atriz and all. I will prefer to invest on their token sale too. Most of the does not aware that 1st phase token sale comes with the 50% percent additional tokens for the amount they invest.
Recently I saw Alax blockchain gaming platform which can have great potential in the market.

It seems to me that for most newbies investing in ICOs is not the best option, because, as a rule, you need to invest from 0.1ETH, and for newbies in crypto currency it is quite a large amount. Later, having gained experience, this is certainly a good way to earn money!

If I understand you correctly, if you see your favorite bounty managers, you join the bounty without checking the white paper of the company and so on?
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

First of all, when choosing a bounty program, you need to look at the manager and his already successfully or not successfully conducted companies. As a rule, a bounty manager with a good reputation will not subscribe to the not credible ico.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

First of all, when choosing a bounty program, you need to look at the manager and his already successfully or not successfully conducted companies. As a rule, a bounty manager with a good reputation will not subscribe to the not credible ico.
in choosing a maneger that is good for now hard, because many new ico ico with new menger also, which like we know only yahoo, tokens market, avirunes and silon which is currently popular in handling campaign ico

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
eisena

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

in choosing a maneger that is good for now hard, because many new ico ico with new menger also, which like we know only yahoo, tokens market, avirunes and silon which is currently popular in handling campaign ico

Well i made this misstake on my first bounty campaign.  And they failed..
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

Completely agree on this one and I would rather choose up these newbie manager compared to those who are known or do have a bad record on handling bounty campaigns.Rank doesn't really always imply on how a manager do handle a campaign.

For me the longer the better yet 3-4 weeks might not really be a sufficient period of time on completing a sale but though it will depend on the demand of a certain crowdfunding and also there 2 phase of sale (Pre-sale and Main sale) which mostly last up 6-8 weeks.

3) The amount of money allocated to the bounty. Also affects the number of bounty participants, but still, if allocated, for example, 100k$, I think this is small and try not to participate in such bounties (Exception, if the bounty is for a short period). On the other hand, if the number of participants is large, this indicates a strong project. Maybe they will not pay a lot of tokens, but they are likely to grow in price (because this project is probably good)

Not possible, even no matter how many participants are there,if the allocation is already been given since from the start of the bounty program it would be always fixed.

As a bounty hunter having these kind of behaviors or routines should really be done on seeking potential projects for us to know which do are really worth to join up.
Radzivill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Completely agree on this one and I would rather choose up these newbie manager compared to those who are known or do have a bad record on handling bounty campaigns.Rank doesn't really always imply on how a manager do handle a campaign.

For me the longer the better yet 3-4 weeks might not really be a sufficient period of time on completing a sale but though it will depend on the demand of a certain crowdfunding and also there 2 phase of sale (Pre-sale and Main sale) which mostly last up 6-8 weeks.

Not possible, even no matter how many participants are there,if the allocation is already been given since from the start of the bounty program it would be always fixed.

As a bounty hunter having these kind of behaviors or routines should really be done on seeking potential projects for us to know which do are really worth to join up.

Thanks for your feedback. So you think that the optimal duration is 6-8 weeks? You say the more, the better: in my opinion, if the bounty lasts a very long time, it is suspicious, it is likely that the project can not collect the necessary amount, which is very dangerous.
Regarding point 3: in some projects a fixed amount is allocated, and in some projects, a percentage of the collected funds. In your opinion, which of these options is preferable, or is it not worth paying attention to? It seems to me that if the project is strong and collects a lot of money, then the percentage is better.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Thanks for your feedback. So you think that the optimal duration is 6-8 weeks? You say the more, the better: in my opinion, if the bounty lasts a very long time, it is suspicious, it is likely that the project can not collect the necessary amount, which is very dangerous.
Regarding point 3: in some projects a fixed amount is allocated, and in some projects, a percentage of the collected funds. In your opinion, which of these options is preferable, or is it not worth paying attention to? It seems to me that if the project is strong and collects a lot of money, then the percentage is better.
You have some points but comparing bounty programs back in the past years most projects or crowdfunding as of now do last for minimum or 4 weeks onwards.It isn't really indicates that the longer it would be more dangerous since if a project do have the potential or do gain popularity it can anytime stop since each one of them do have corresponding hardcap.Once reach those amounts then they can anytime declare the sale was over the bad side is bounty hunters will really took so long to engage with the program without any having assurance that it would success.Most hunters do know the risk. Talking about bounty allocation some of them do have fixed tokens allocated no matter what would be the sale and some do base on percentage so which means this is entirely depending on which project you are in to and as a hunter you will go to things which you prefer.Just a piece of advice don't ever go to those project which do have too good to be true bounty offers because most of them will change their rules in the end.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

Ye, I'm agreed. The best way to know how good bounty is, its leqrn about it, from site till team. And choose properly. I think its the best way to make big profits. Learning
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: