Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I choose the company's bounty  (Read 461 times)
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

Of course, b-manager isn`t the most important, sometimes the rank of newbie moderates a good bounty, but still u can keep it in mind, yeah. I think the number of weeks for the bounty is very important, when the date of the end of the bounty is known at once, especially I like bounties for 3-4 weeks and thats all. Also i always completely study the project. White paper, team, purposes... and u can look for this project in different ICO ratings. Here r the main points I think. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diva.man

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

I think the most important thing is whether the sales quota of the reward is complete!

If the sales volume of the token is not completed, it is likely that the reward will not be paid!
tantra deva

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

very good explanation .. but in my opinion choosing bounty ,,you have to choose the bounty manager first...i prefer to  chose with good rank,,like hero member,,legendary,, because with experience someone can learn better ...

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

I wouldn't agree with you that the choice of bounty manager is not so important, I would say it is very important! Roll Eyes this is the person who evaluates your work. I have had experience with the manager  Irfan, so he checks the article with his program and my 100% unique article turned into unoriginal for 77%. I've posted my complain in the thread, he didn't explain to me anything, but after my comments  he corrected  my stakes. If i didnt ask i would get zero. 

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

I look at the projects on the site https://icodrops.com/, and I also monitor the messages of the managers who lead the bounty in which I participate.
And I also want to thank you for the information. On point 2 I want to add - it is really important to report such information. I also love short projects, but also participate in long ones. Now I participate in two bounties that will end in May.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:10:00 AM

when he first began to bounty, he checked the rating of Ico on sites such as icobench, icodrops. Then I realized the importance of the bounty manager and now I try to participate in campaigns only with adequate managers, since I do not want to waste time for free

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:16:08 AM

Some times we need to consider the ICO price and the amount of token or percent allocated for bounty participants. We need to see also the number of participants in the bounty. Because selecting a good companies bounty is not that easy you need some things to consider and i hope my tips can help.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Usefull information, beside that Choose the right bounty by looking at the ecosystem, the developer, the project, the advisor and gratefully understand the whitepaper. If you are convinced of the company, 'do it..! or totality by following all the bounty. Always update the development of Coins / Tokens to be selected, so as not to choose the wrong bounty program. Always interact in the forum or telegram group to find out updates and latest info from developers.
And also Do not hesitate to always ask if you do not understand.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: