Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platform for Bounty Hunters  (Read 256 times)
tornikejr (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

Hello,
I want to share good site for Bounty Hunters who don't know it yet.

https://icoreward.com/

You can connect your social media accounts, also bitcointalk account to this site and join ongoing bounty campaigns, currently there are 2 ongoing campaign on site, but i think they will add more in the future .
You can see on site how many stakes you earned, and rewards will be sent to your connected Eth address.
This is instructions  link from site:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FHgzvsWreJKn28T7TGxvJnM0yp_Vw_UFjG8HOsdVaQE/edit

P.S
I like the idea of this site and if you know other sites like this please share.
Also here is my referral link feel free to use it during registration or not: https://icoreward.com/user/register?ref=1816

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Hello,

You can connect your social media accounts, also bitcointalk account to this site and join ongoing bounty campaigns, currently there are 2 ongoing campaign on site, but i think they will add more in the future .
You can see on site how many stakes you earned, and rewards will be sent to your connected Eth address.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FHgzvsWreJKn28T7TGxvJnM0yp_Vw_UFjG8HOsdVaQE/edit

P.S
I like the idea of this site and if you know other sites like this please share.
Also here is my referral link feel free to use it during registration or not: https://icoreward.com/user/register?ref=1816

Thanks for drawing our attention to these websites. I think members of the forum are doing their best to reduce the bounty report system on bitcointalk to minimize spam. 👍
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

Great information. Thanks for sharing this to the users of this forum. There are many bounty hunters within the forum and by consolidating them among websites, it will be easier for users like us to be updated and make out the most of the bounties. Bounties are very profitable and if many users benefit from them. I know of people who are able to gain huge rewards and large amounts of money just by joining these bounties.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

There are some tools for bounty hunters outside this forum but I use them because I am using just the normal way on bounty campaign management like Google Chrome links bookmarking, good spreadsheets, Google calendar and some of my phone applications that is very useful on signature and other bounty campaigns tasks to no to miss any single bounty share each week.

redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

is this like bountyhive ?

nice link bro
good luck to you
 Grin

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
susyoke

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

repme.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:14:34 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:53:36 PM by susyoke

Thank you for share Bounty Hunter's site.
This site i think like bountyhive.io. If you want join click here bountyhive.io/r/puttter (my Reff link). Enter bountyhive.io without referral link.
more site like that will make people get more money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:00:24 AM

In my opinion - lack of convenient bounty program service/management is the reason why many ICOs fails. We should standardize ICO spreadsheet and rules how they are posted on bitcointalk.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:06:47 AM

Hello,

P.S

icobench.com
in ICOBENCH, everyone can specify the list by ICO category, start date, start date, bounty rating and availability
although not complete discuss bounty, but the rating system provided at least give us consideration to follow bounty
palermofc

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:10:22 AM

Thank you for sharing. I was looking for this kind of stuff and it seems a useful platform. It's always hard to find bounties in different posts.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

WOW. Amazing platform. Wish other sites / campaigns can adopt to the system they used. Bounty0x sux. They claim to have a good platfrom. But, literally no intergration of other sites. Better of using btt then their alpha.
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:29:01 AM

Thank you for sharing with us informations that we have to know.
It is a big help for bounty hunters.
It is difficult to find a good bounty so im thankful with this.
ashish_bwfc

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

Marinecoin ( https://marineco.in) have opened their airdrop/ico and offering free 450k coins .

so those registers will be  ( https://marineco.in/ico  ) getting the airdrop  in wallet .

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

Apparently there are also many platforms for hunters of gifts. I just found out that it is bountyhive.io very helpful and easy registration and work with ease. This should try it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

Those platforms have a similar problem . They have no spreadsheet , so users can't watch their stakes and dispute the amount of tokens they receive . This is unfair and smells like a some kind of scam
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

Platforms like these will help reduce spam for forums and help bounty hunters work more easily.
little.jane

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

Such sites appear more and more. Competition is a good thing. It would be nice to forum Administration bitcointalk.org approved sites, so the hunters did not get into the hands of fraudsters.

hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

Thank you for sharing. I love google docs, easy to access Smiley Bounty hunters are currently using bountyhives the most. Receive ico details via a single screen, view collected money and participate in campaigns Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Thank you for your work. It's really hard to find any honest bountyprojects. I'm going to participate in somewhere from your list when my current BP will end.
tornikejr (OP)

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 07:27:26 AM by tornikejr

Thank you for sharing. I love google docs, easy to access Smiley Bounty hunters are currently using bountyhives the most. Receive ico details via a single screen, view collected money and participate in campaigns Smiley

Can you tell me more about how you are using google docs for the bounty?
I have registered on bountyhive and bounty0x and they are great sites,  didn't know about them until they were mentioned above, thanks asayoyaasa for that.
The more ways of how to simplify the process of earning from bounties and reduce weekly reports on this forum we discover and share with each other will be better for all of us.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

It is very interesting to see how bounty campaign is now a serious demand now, thanks to the growth in cryptocurrencies, what I always advice people to do before joining any campaign is that they should not carry a signature of projects they can invest their money into
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: