Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]True Reply True Coin: the Future is Voice join now and earns daily interest  (Read 700 times)
truereply

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

It's not so much that they have proven themselves less effective it's more about how effective is text-based data-collection (i.e. online forms) going to be in a world driven by voice? When our interactions with our computer systems are all voice-driven, we need a platform that can interface with that, collect data, and make that data easily accessible and understandable. That platform is True Reply

- jose, CEO of True Reply

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexcicojorz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

I think it's impressive that your project is already Amazon approved. Especially since it's now the only one in this space.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

I'm thrilled to see a project that is targeting devices like Amazon Alexa and allowing users to make profit from them. How will users make tokens from the device?

Still wondering about this.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

I'm thrilled to see a project that is targeting devices like Amazon Alexa and allowing users to make profit from them. How will users make tokens from the device?

From my understanding, it's pretty simple. They just participate in the survey and they get tokens added to their balance based on their participation.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

After reading more on the healthcare aspect of this project, I am even more impressed. It never dawned on me that some people were incapable of filling out surveys by hand or computer. For example, people with severe lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. Until now, that has limited our knowledge of those people's perspectives in surveys. Many of which really need their opinion. This voice-based system will solve that and I think that is really cool.

Are there any other use-cases for True Reply that may not be considered? I think reading of those cases really indicated the amount of need there is for True Reply.

Jose, it looks like you may not have seen my question and I am really interested to hear more potential use-cases for this project.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

this is a main branch in forum?
in your website, i saw you've got a hard cup. Is this correct information?
And when i can click on the button "buy truetocen" nothing happens.

I think it's because the post is just a picture. You should go to their website and when I did it, it worked fine for me. I hope that helps. If not, you should try sending a PM to original poster on this thread since they offered support services.

Yes, That's a good suggestion, because it is also happen to me, Thank you for your simple instructions but helps me a lot. I will not be able to become a victim again in this scam world.

LOL. Glad I could help. I had that happen a while back and was like wth. So yeah, I totally get it.  Wink
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

I am curious about how the True Reply ecosystem will work. I understand that you host surveys and pay with true coin. From there, the survey participants will make money. How do you expect the participants can spend their earnings? Will there be a place on the True reply platform where they can sell them?

I still have these questions.
truereply

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

After reading more on the healthcare aspect of this project, I am even more impressed. It never dawned on me that some people were incapable of filling out surveys by hand or computer. For example, people with severe lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. Until now, that has limited our knowledge of those people's perspectives in surveys. Many of which really need their opinion. This voice-based system will solve that and I think that is really cool.

Are there any other use-cases for True Reply that may not be considered? I think reading of those cases really indicated the amount of need there is for True Reply.

Jose, it looks like you may not have seen my question and I am really interested to hear more potential use-cases for this project.

HI!

A system like True Reply, as the platform functions today, has several use cases:

- Mental Health monitoring
- Employee screening
- Employment screening
- Pre-interview information gathering

These are just to name a few. Basically, think of any market/industry/situation where an individual is either interviewed by a human or asked to take an online survey and we'll fit as a potential game-changer in terms of scale and cost savings.
truereply

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

I am curious about how the True Reply ecosystem will work. I understand that you host surveys and pay with true coin. From there, the survey participants will make money. How do you expect the participants can spend their earnings? Will there be a place on the True reply platform where they can sell them?

We have some interesting future plans for TrueCoin but the best way to understand the TrueCoin Economy is to check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Dpd0fzPjg

Or read this post:
https://medium.com/@truereply/understanding-the-truecoin-economy-2c8209f2f9a8
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

From my understanding, it's pretty simple. They just participate in the survey and they get tokens added to their balance based on their participation.

Okay, great. Thanks for the explanation. How will users purchase the coins? Will they just log into True Reply and purchase more with whatever method they choose or will it be on an exchange? I ask because many everyday users might be overwhelmed by an exchange but would like to participate in the surveys.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

Is there any invasive KYC required for this? That kind of stuff seems like such a hassle.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

Also, has True Reply already hired a team of developers to start working on this project? I’m excited to see a working version of this project.

I'm still curious about how many devs are working on this project and if it has a working version yet.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Is it possible to earn cryptocurrency using True Reply right now? Or is what is already out more of a proof of concept?
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

HI!

A system like True Reply, as the platform functions today, has several use cases:

- Mental Health monitoring
- Employee screening
- Employment screening
- Pre-interview information gathering

These are just to name a few. Basically, think of any market/industry/situation where an individual is either interviewed by a human or asked to take an online survey and we'll fit as a potential game-changer in terms of scale and cost savings.

Thank you so much for your reply. I really like seeing practical cases for projects like this because I think it is one of the best indicators of a successful project. It looks like True Reply has several really good (and practical) ideas so far, which is perfect. I really like employment screening option. I mean, that could save people so much paperwork and typing. Also, mental health monitoring is another really good one that could really make a positive difference.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

This project has solid, practical goals. Do you think you will ever expand to other devices like Google Home?

Do you think that's possible? I think it wouldn't be too hard to convert it over when it proves its success on Alexa.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Our main goal is to impact the world and create a platform of understanding.

Today, we help companies and organizations understand their communities and audience better through the use of automated, voice-based surveys via telephone and/or Amazon Alexa-powered devices. That understanding comes from making the audio-recorded responses to the surveys completely accessible, searchable, and actionable.

This first step by us impacts the community at large because every survey deployed via Amazon Alexa is done so as an incentivized survey. So if you participate and take a survey via your amazon alexa, you earn money. That money you earn can be cashed out to PayPal OR crypto via TrueCoin. Check out the TrueCoin Economy article we published https://medium.com/@truereply/understanding-the-truecoin-economy-2c8209f2f9a8

Tomorrow, we want to help all companies build a better understanding into their AI, robotics, and home automation systems. Our vision, the Empathy Algorithm, is to allow siri, alexa, and your tesla to understand WHY you say things not just WHAT you're saying or asking for. It's an important difference that is required if you ever want to reach the stage where robots are helping us throughout your home or robots in business.

I know this sounds far fetched, but its not. It's not if but when. And when robots hit our homes at scale, the Empathy Algorithm will fill the simple piece of letting the robots understand your emotion and state of mind.

In short, our audience - the users of True Reply and the True Reply platform - is pretty far reaching; both with what we have today and definitely with what we are building for the world of tomorrow.

Thanks for your reply. That clears up a lot and really helps me understand the purpose and need for True Reply. I think this project could be very valuable because I think many businesses could benefit from analytics provided by the surveys. I also believe participants will enjoy making some profit which will make them want to engage in the surveys. I know if I could just get paid from talking to Alexa and answering questions, I'd do it. I like that you guys have a large audience too. Does your team have any major partners right now?

Does your team have any major partners as of right now?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

How does True Reply plan to engage the community to support your project? Having an engaged community has proven success for many other projects I have followed.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

Okay, great. Thanks for the explanation. How will users purchase the coins? Will they just log into True Reply and purchase more with whatever method they choose or will it be on an exchange? I ask because many everyday users might be overwhelmed by an exchange but would like to participate in the surveys.

That is a good question. I am not sure about it and I am also very interested to learn more about it. Could anyone explain?
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

I’m pretty excited that True Reply already has the OK from Amazon to proceed with this project. What will the funds of the sale go toward?

I still have this question and I think it got buried.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

We have some interesting future plans for TrueCoin but the best way to understand the TrueCoin Economy is to check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Dpd0fzPjg

Or read this post:
https://medium.com/@truereply/understanding-the-truecoin-economy-2c8209f2f9a8

Thanks for your help. The YouTube video explained exactly what I was wondering. This idea is really interesting and I'm excited that you guys see the future in voice-based interfaces. I think that's underrated right now, but in the near future people are going to start adopting more and more of that technology.

I have one question, the video said that businesses / organizations can create surveys for participants. Can individuals also create them?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: