Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:56:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nucleus Vision (Ncash) price speculation  (Read 364 times)
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

Price predicition for ncash for end of 2018
in my opinion this is a very good and perspective project and its price should increase several times. I participated in Bounty and now I expect my reward. now I will keep the coin until it grows to x5 from the price of ICO!
Yeah a very promising project with a great team plus to add a bigger community. The price has double in just a week from launching at Binance exchange. This will surely rise-up once the project will operates on many stores. I'm expecting to reached the price at $5 at year end which is possible.
Felimon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

I bet Ncash price will do x50 from ico because their product is cool and will be used by millions people soon. The price still cheap now and i think you should buy and hold some to 2019!
Abdest_tozu

Activity: 112

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

necleus vision (ncash) is my favorite coin. it has risen in this crash. i think it is very strong. i will not sell it will not be 1 dollars.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

ncash is looks like a common platform I don't see any interesting innovation in this project so it will not survive in future but we expect 0.1 USD is possible in future because it is not attracts investors so fee peoples are you invest in this project. I don't believe these kind of new technology because many scam coins are available in the market. So better invest in secured coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoingeek94

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

Here is a great article outlining the potential for NCASH to 10x, 100x, or 1000x your gains in the near future: https://cryptoguidepro.com/nucleus-vision-ncash-price-prediction-2018-10x-100x-1000x-return/

Very literally it will at least 10x by the end of 2018.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Here is a great article outlining the potential for NCASH to 10x, 100x, or 1000x your gains in the near future: https://cryptoguidepro.com/nucleus-vision-ncash-price-prediction-2018-10x-100x-1000x-return/

Very literally it will at least 10x by the end of 2018.
Thank you for the article. I think that x10 in the current situation is a lot. But I think the project is very promising and I think that the price will grow well by the end of the year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

ncash is a most prestigious project they are coming up with many tie-ups recently they tied up with paytm they are having plenty of development activities we can expect price increase
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

Ncash is expected to launch 1 dollars by the end of this year we need to wait and hold to see price with Nash tie-up with Indian firm paytm is a big move
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:01:17 AM

I think it will reach $ 0.5 per coin. I like the new coin and the strategy different from other altcoin. That will attract a lot of investors looking for something new in the Crypto market. So I think its price will increase very high when the market is pumped.
Look for the difference to make a profit in a different way. Wink

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

ncash is a most prestigious project they are coming up with many tie-ups recently they tied up with paytm they are having plenty of development activities we can expect price increase
hopefully the developers can do a good job, so that the coin price will become more expensive than the price when the price of ICO before. but I believe that it can be achieved, because I see the concept is so interesting
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

By the way, how do you think, after paying the bounty hunters, the the price will decrease at least for a moment? After all, in fact part of the volume will be sold.
I heard that bounty hunters were not yet paid and even the spreadsheet were not updated with the correct stakes and number of tokens per participants. It seems it's a delaying tactics with this developer not to dumps the price with bounty tokens. But why they are doing this to the bounty hunters who helped them promote their project?
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

By the way, how do you think, after paying the bounty hunters, the the price will decrease at least for a moment? After all, in fact part of the volume will be sold.
I heard that bounty hunters were not yet paid and even the spreadsheet were not updated with the correct stakes and number of tokens per participants. It seems it's a delaying tactics with this developer not to dumps the price with bounty tokens. But why they are doing this to the bounty hunters who helped them promote their project?

So many companies are doing the same thing, after ICO there are not bothering about the Bounty participants and the same thing happening with Envion also they collected more than 100 Million and they don't have time to calculate the stake and still, the spreadsheet is not updated. Nucleus Vision team is also doing the same thing not updating the spreadsheet.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:45:07 AM

My opinion about ncash is i think it would not go far for this year  Undecided. Well that my tough only cause i didn't do a lot of reached about that coin. But im pretty sure that other coins like dcn has more potential than ncash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: