Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me invest my small amount ??  (Read 621 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

Right now I have only approx 0.25bitcoins to invest/trade or do anything with them..I want to split them in good altcoins as well...please advice me what can I do with those which altcoins I can buy and how much I should leave only in bitcoins...
Right now I have 100 WCT and 55 Waves coins and 0.25btc more...please tell me which other coins I should add in my portfolio for those bitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Find 5-10 projects that you like and invest accordingly.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

if you want to trade then you have to do it seriously. you have to actively engage with the market and constantly move around and make profit not just put your money to sleep in some coin and wish for it to go up.
for example ZClassic and DigixDao have been performing well lately and are good investments at the moment. try finding these coins every day or couple of days and trade those to maximize your profit. you can start with 0.05BTC and keep the 0.2BTC in bitcoin for now and increase it later.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

if you want to invest
i suggest you to buy altcoin or token currently  below ICO price
because they will growing up at least back to the ICO price or it could be more, like Thekey (TKY), Swissborg (CHSB), Adbank (ADB)
this token have a good roadmap in the future
rlclub

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

I advise you also to buy Ethereum, Ardor and XEM. This is a blockchain platforms that has a strong community and is actively developing. I believe that some of the best coins for investment.

Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

That is no small amount for now.  Grin
You can buy a lot of different coins from there. I suggest you make a list of those who fluctuates much if your target is real profit. Stay with trading website for a long time and also join the telegram group of each coin. That way you could monitor their updates that could also lead to a fluctuation. News basis also makes a reaction to those things. Well, those are my own thoughts, you could also make something there.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

Dont get carried away by the lust of a friend ,you have to stay calm in choose the project or altcoin what you can input bitcoin into it ,the project you have to choose which of the many good projects from the best ,well I'm sure among campaigns there are many have a great potential Includes eroiy project

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

If you want a quick flip best choice is to buy ethereum clasic since they have airdrop to etc owners from new chain called callisto,every etc owner will get 1:1 per coin that he holds.There will be etc pump for sure in next few days since the airdrop is on march 5
GhostOfWar

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

I think you need to start view coinmarketcap with analyzing tokens. Then, you choose 5 projects that you liked most, which have a positive trend, or something tells you to buy this particular token. After that carefully monitor the news of the selected coins, learn telegram chats, company websites, forums. The more information you find on these projects, the better.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

You willn't earn too much with top 10-20 coins with such small investment. The best way is to buy some really good projects that finished TGE not so much ago and their price already dropped while everyone wait for big news. So I recommend to go in Aion, ZIlliqa and aelf. All this 3 projects are low enoupg and will lanch their mainnets very soon  Cool
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

Find 5-10 projects that you like and invest accordingly.

This is what i say.
Look more projects who you think this is a good idea.
So you become a feeling for the market.
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Well start researching which of these altcoins are good investments because there are plenty of promising coins and most of the coins in the market are worthless,so you need to do a lot of research to avoid these worthless coins so that your investments wont be wasted to these shitcoins,start reading whitepapers so you would have a good idea.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

First you should check their chart,status and market volume. Dont invest all only one coin. Split. Research and dont listen any body just look yourself .

Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

To invest a small amount it's profitable mostly just for a long term I think
for example Ripple coin now is really cheap. You can invest in it small money and if you, or to be exact their ICO, will be lucky, you will get a profit.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

How often you are planning to trade and what is the expected return? The basic questions need to be answered first. You do not necessarily need to buy altcoins. You can just trade on bitcoin volatility alone and try to get more btc/usd. The advantage of trading on btc volatility alone is that you do not need to keep track of your altcoins or wonder if ICO is scam or not. The disadvantage is not having a diversification.
stooky
Copper Member

Activity: 24

Crypto fan.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

Right now I have only approx 0.25bitcoins to invest/trade or do anything with them..I want to split them in good altcoins as well...please advice me what can I do with those which altcoins I can buy and how much I should leave only in bitcoins...
Right now I have 100 WCT and 55 Waves coins and 0.25btc more...please tell me which other coins I should add in my portfolio for those bitcoins

Nothing wrong with holding bitcoin.

ALTs are going to drop some more, but you could buy a bit of the following at the bottom. ICX, VEN, ZIL, OMG, NEO, XMR

Of course do you own research and homework.

Crypto fan.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

Aside from all the coins they suggested, why not invest in ICOs. Check out my signature. Crestonium is one of the most promising ICO around. Not just that you can profit from investing on it, but the product itself will be very helpful to your crypto-currency tasks.
It will be very productive if you invest in something that is related on what we do everyday, like crypto-currency trading etc.
Hoenir

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

I think dont invest your small amount. Because small amount has no profit for investment.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

No problem in starting with a small amount. And spreading over 5 to 10 projects is also a good idea.
But I don't think that it's a good idea to just ask what the best coins are. Doing your own research and asking for confirmation might be better.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: