Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me invest my small amount ??  (Read 625 times)
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

I suggest you hold bitcoin, and I don't recommend investing it in other altcoins.
Because it is in a bear market right now, when the bull market comes, first hold bitcoin will have a big gain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

If I were you, I would buy neo, instead of holding BTC, because your BTC is very small, and neo has a great chance of entering the top5, so the profit of holding neo should be greater than BTC.

normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

I think diversification of your investments to coins or tokens that trades below ICO price in the market. You can also include investment in some projects that have a great roadmap, product experienced team with a solution to real problems.
melancoly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

Hello worldcore(wrc) has not fallen below the price of ICO and I've seen a big future wepower
I can recommend these to you
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

Hello - I think it’s important to say that no one legititimate on here would give direct investment advice, and you should DYOR, but it’s reasonable to discuss what one would do in your situation to give ideas and food for thought.

You have BTC worth ~$2,500, Walton worth ~$2,000 and WAVES worth ~$325 at today’s prices - a total of ~$4,850.

In terms of BTC my firm belief is that it will lead the next big upleg of the cryptomarket towards a total market cap of $1 trillion in the next few months, and that therefore at least half your capital should be in BTC - so if I was you I wouldn’t be selling any of the 0.25 BTC you hold until it’s back up around it’s all time high of 20K. In terms of Walton I believe the project is average and the token is fully valued by the market already at $15, with little upside as other competing projects come along - and I sold out of my holding recently at $25 converting it to BTC. Walton makes up about 40% of your portfolio, and if I was you I would be selling that right down when you can get say $20 a token and investing the proceeds in BTC and/or several other significantly undervalued altcoins that can follow bitcoin up in a few months. Waves is a decentralised exchange, and again seems fully priced by the market - and I instead hold AURA and IDXM which are the tokens of the IDEX decentralised exchange where I trade ERC20 tokens and which has the highest daily volume of the many DEXs and which has good developers and a good roadmap for impressive development this year and next.

Other altcoins I hold that I think are significantly undervalued are NEO, ACT, WINGS and ZCASH, and altcoins I hold that are from good recent ICOs and available on smaller exchanges at near or under ICO price are PXS, ZIL, TRAC, SPHTX, EVE and CPChain - which I think will most or all go 5-10x in the next significant market upturn and as they go on major exchanges.

Hope this helps, and good investing

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

It is better for you to simply find companies that will like and invest in several, if you are confident 100% in one, then invest in one and bitcoins and all the soul and hope.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

With this amount, I think you should invest in less than 3 altcoins and no more since you don't have enough fund to invest in more than 10 altcoins.
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

You should keep 0.1 bitcoin again. The other 0.15 bitcoin you can buy is any coin you like: eth, xmr, xpr, neo ... I think you should buy coins that are worth less than $ 1.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

Whenever I want to invest on a new or different altcoin I check it on coinmarketcap first. There's a reason why a certain coin is on CMC's top list. You can start your research from there, then learn about that coin's whitepaper and everything about it. Top coin lists online such as CMC helps us on deciding what coin or token to buy depending on our budget. If your funds is low, you can still buy a fraction of that coin from exchangers and who knows if it pumps very soon so you can sell it for profit.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

I will suggest you to keep 50% of the BTC and invest the balance in altcoin. IMO, ETH and Neo have potential to grow further. Please do your own research before investing.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Create your own portfolio by buying some coins equally  from top 10,top 100,top 200 and etc. leave some bitcoin (maybe 0.05) too.Dont keep your funds on exchanges,transfer all to cold storage wallet(Trezor,ledger,Keepkey)
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

I can tell about a few coins that I believe but It is not a investmen advice. INS , ADA, VEN have good ideas , effective team. I believe these coins will come more to important point. You can invest them but please firstly search.

Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

Right now I have only approx 0.25bitcoins to invest/trade or do anything with them..I want to split them in good altcoins as well...please advice me what can I do with those which altcoins I can buy and how much I should leave only in bitcoins...
Right now I have 100 WCT and 55 Waves coins and 0.25btc more...please tell me which other coins I should add in my portfolio for those bitcoins

Further to my earlier reply I had some more ‘worrying’ news about Walton come up in my feed - https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/walton_got_busted_fake_winners_on_twitter/?st=JE8RP9ID&sh=929d7d45 and https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8139fr/official_walton_apology_post/?st=JE8S467J&sh=3a1b987a

Glad I got out of WTC at $25, which I doubt we’ll see again anytime soon.

Worth reading to gauge the negative sentiment and trust building to Walton, and consider diversifying into BTC or other alts.

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

Right now I have only approx 0.25bitcoins to invest/trade or do anything with them..I want to split them in good altcoins as well...please advice me what can I do with those which altcoins I can buy and how much I should leave only in bitcoins...
Right now I have 100 WCT and 55 Waves coins and 0.25btc more...please tell me which other coins I should add in my portfolio for those bitcoins
I suggest you add NEO, Ethereum, Monero and Litecoin. But i suggest you buy does coin bitcoin makesanother all time high this year because altcoin will surely make another red market if bitcoin continue to rise.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

within the sphere of timelines as the trend to shows with the rise on number as the returns on consequence as the excess of extension that more of investors to begins with one of disposition as attaining field of market with the manage of modification,
those might be with one as the kinds of use with ideals on following customs with systematical arrange with the better priors on ideal appropriation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

If you want to invest in long term I suggest you to ETH or LTC coins.
And if you want to trade, in my opinion Waves or DCT is the best. But there is more risk.
Find out what you want and invest accordingly.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

Do not rely your investments to random people because if you have got some shitcoins you might lose everything you have,the best thing to do is do your own research,because it can really save your ass in the long run,you can easily identify which of these altcoins are worthy and worthless investments that is why you need to have some time to get proper information about these alts.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

I think you should be careful about your decision about the bitcoin. It has a really low price now, and waiting for better prices might bring better opportunities. In my opinion, 0.25 BTC is not a small amount and maybe you should remember that it has reached the double of the current price in the near past.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lovro

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

my advice, wait 2-3 months, and invest more $ in btc, you will get youre award in 2021.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

You have a good budget, it's not low as you think. You may want to invest only a fraction of you mr total hiding. Don't sell al your BTC, keep at least 0.05. BTC will grow overtime, at least for 2018 it won't decrease. My other picks are VeChain and NANO. There are serveral reasons for my choice, but I've seen you already have WTC, that is similar in a certain sense to VeChain. Do your own research, and diversify. You could consider to invest in ICOs too. There are several good projects, one is Farmatrust, it was rated with a 79% rating by Ian Balina. But there are several possibilities in your position. Don't rush over, there is plenty of time tonnage the right choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: