Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP ALERT  (Read 103 times)
christbudz (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

Hi guys, I'm just started this February on airdrops and bounties. Can you suggest me any sites with legit airdrops? I'm tired of registering and joining groups with fake motives.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

I'm afraid most chats, groups and web sites offer referral links to the airdrops in order to make more money on who will pass those links. Sites like airdropalert com are pretty reliable in my opinion.
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

hi bro,
welcome to bitcointalk
you can find a lot of bounty and airdrop in this announcements link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

If you are really interested in getting legit airdrops and bounty campaigns, i think another good place to find such, apart from the site mentioned earlier is bitcointalk forum. You can check the threads in altcoins announcement section, you will definately find some good ones. It is true that most sites or social media platforms these days are mainly after referrers, mainly for personal interest.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

Hi guys, I'm just started this February on airdrops and bounties. Can you suggest me any sites with legit airdrops? I'm tired of registering and joining groups with fake motives.

Well it's still some telegram channels where some nice guys announcing airdrops. Just look through them and choose the groups that provides you with a normal links instead of refferal. Also you can just fix the ref link to a normal by yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: