Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:48:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Block Alert?  (Read 114 times)
BTC Turkiye (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 254

Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Is there a website that sends you a notification when a specific block has been produced/mined/confirmed?

I`d like to get a notification, when let`s say 511389 block has appeared in Blockchain but I couldn`t find anything from a google search

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

You can use Blockchain.info's Websocket API to get data in real time (works for both blocks and transactions): https://blockchain.info/api/api_websocket

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

Is there a website that sends you a notification when a specific block has been produced/mined/confirmed?

I`d like to get a notification, when let`s say 511389 block has appeared in Blockchain but I couldn`t find anything from a google search

Interesting question indeed. Unfortunately I don't have the answer myself. Usually I make an assumption of when it is likely to happen and then visit blockchain.info to see.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

No that I know of, but you can estimate that time very precisely. I know that there is a serious deviation when it comes to mining time of one or several blocks, but the more blocks you want to estimate in advance, the more it will be a multitude of 10 minute intervals thanks to 'regretion to the mean' phenomenon. Then you just need to check the blockchain a week, than say two days in advance, than one day in advance and correct your estimation and you are good to go.

Unless you want to do it for multiple blocks and regularly, then what I have described above is not at all feasible, true.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: