Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone hacked my wallet.  (Read 6697 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 12:54:32 AM

Canada has more guns per person than the US. Given the crime rate is lower you still need guns in Canada.

Wonder where you read that.  It's not true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xsfgsdrwe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:58:37 AM

Canada has more guns per person than the US. Given the crime rate is lower you still need guns in Canada.

I actually saw it on a dateline show or something similar. I think it was about why is there so much gun violence in the US and they were showing it's not because we have more guns then anywhere else and pointed out CA has more guns per person than the US. I never had a reason to look it up for myself, figures it would be untrue.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:31:29 AM

If asking someone who was intent on doing you harm to please leave worked then ya we wouldnt need guns, but the reason that everyone doesnt kill one another isnt because of locked doors or motion lights or home security systems. Criminals dont care if your car is locked. I can break in 90 percent of the cars on the road in under 15 min. Locked doors are no deterrent in a home filled with glass windows. If i am criminal I will just lay and wait and get you to enter the pass code on your home security system.

The real reason people dont go around killing one another is that 1 people are fundamentally good and 2 there is a credible use of force against them.
Criminals want to live too ( most of them ) and look for victims that are not a threat. I dont care if you know where i live or that my doors are unlocked if you know that I dont fear you and I believe me I dont.   
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 03:32:10 AM

Hey sublime5447,

Sorry for your loss...

From what I saw... you lost around $200 ? isn't that too little to just quit all the hard work you put into building your buy/sell btc?
(I am sorry if you have lost more than that but I only saw $200.... I must've been so lazy to read the entire post...)

Also, I think I saw you said about blockchain wallet.... so it must've been online... and blockchain should be blamed not you...?

I agree on some points you said that it is "THEIR JOB" to protect your account/money... isn't this what big online banks do... or paypal?

Also about having 2 computers... that's a little bit overkill...

I have ONE LAPTOP... but inside this ONE LAPTOP I got 5 other computers.... or so called VIRTUAL MACHINES... and if one gets infected.. it cannot infect the other or around.. unless the MAIN is infected which is impossible because the MAIN is not used for online.. only offline..

5 Virtual Machines has:

1 for business
1 for advertising
1 for publishing
1 for handling my online servers (I got a lot of sites)
1 for you know... (no kids allowed)

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:02:47 AM

Hey sublime5447,

Sorry for your loss...

From what I saw... you lost around $200 ? isn't that too little to just quit all the hard work you put into building your buy/sell btc?
(I am sorry if you have lost more than that but I only saw $200.... I must've been so lazy to read the entire post...)

Also, I think I saw you said about blockchain wallet.... so it must've been online... and blockchain should be blamed not you...?

I agree on some points you said that it is "THEIR JOB" to protect your account/money... isn't this what big online banks do... or paypal?

Also about having 2 computers... that's a little bit overkill...

I have ONE LAPTOP... but inside this ONE LAPTOP I got 5 other computers.... or so called VIRTUAL MACHINES... and if one gets infected.. it cannot infect the other or around.. unless the MAIN is infected which is impossible because the MAIN is not used for online.. only offline..

5 Virtual Machines has:

1 for business
1 for advertising
1 for publishing
1 for handling my online servers (I got a lot of sites)
1 for you know... (no kids allowed)

Hey buddy,

Na the 200 is nothing. It is about bigger issues. I just dont see how it can transition to something that can replace the dollar and that is my motivation.

Here is a much shorter thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=305240.0
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 05:32:03 PM

I am shocked that it is too, but we are having philosophical conversation about why bitcoin is not suitable in its current state

To the little cock sucker a couple post up. This is just some of the highlights of my life, No one has done much of anything for me and I am no pussy. This is off a different thread.  

"Ya right I havent been around dude you have no Idea what you are talking about. I have more life experience than you almost guaranteed my life has been a trip.  

Short list--

Spent almost 2 years on tour with widespreadpanic
Spent 5 months in prison
taken every hallucinogen know to man
was in a fatal car accident where my girl friend was killed
Owned several business
watched my uncle die from pancreatic cancer
was an auto tech for 9 years
sunk my boat and had a 18 hour swim to shore
traveled the south east on the north florida shroom guide
am an ammature mycologist
been living on my own since 17
live through hurrican katrina right on the gulf cost the eye pasted over me
Am married with a son
was on probation for 6 years
have two felony convictions
have lived in both rural and urban communities
have paid over 100k to the state for various reasons
Sold 480 thousand dollars worth of weed in 3 months
Have carried over 100k in usd took 5 hours betwwen 2 people just to count
And much more.

I have been around"

So suck my dick faggot!

Had to quote this.

No need to quote, I wont delete it.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT YOU WHINEY TWAT FUCKING HELL YOUR SUCH A TAMPAX PISS OF A DELETE YA SELF

ALSO , YOUR A CRIMINAL SCUM BAG , IS WHAT YA SAYING RIGHT , CRIMINAL JAIL BITCH, how many cocks you suck in jail, as you seam to call me a cock sucker!!!! im guessing you was held down and gang rapped in there and now you have serious issue that you want to spread around this forum. YOUR FAKE

In the next episode, of Bitcointalk Reality...

This is a fucking forum to discuss Bitcoin. Not a reality show.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: