Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-SCAM] SCAM ACCUSATIONS FOR AMX  (Read 206 times)
Sh3a1070 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Hi all, this is my history of my aventure in AMERO+, on discord and on this forum, look, all time i say it's a scam the dev not want to speak with me, only ban, block and delete all message...

KEEP CALM ^^ just care it's the best scam information alert... i think this coins is here only for take money... they want sell 20MN at 2BTC after a premine of 3.33%... it's a joke ? no, i think it's just a scam Smiley

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
CARE GUYS
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

I send in discord

"It's a joke 2BTC/Masternode"
"Best information for scam detection"

They ban me instantly and block me on private xD care guys i think it's a big scam!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
CARE GUYS
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=8061678;quote;u=0

------------------
You are receiving this message because you are a member of the
Bitcoin Forum.

It's a fucking scam pro coin... need to delete this topic please admin stop the joke of scamcoin survive here! ....
Sh3a1070 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

care guys only stay out of this coin Wink it's for you, not for me xD
Sh3a1070 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

Care they just want money look the official ANN, all members say it's a scam xD just care please
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: