Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most anonymous cryptocurrency?  (Read 194 times)
cryptobullx (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Which is the most anonymous cryptocurrency?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

Good question - and I'm sure somebody with more technical knowledge would have a stronger opinion. For me, I can't tell the fine distinctions between the following, but this is a list of the best of the bunch at present I think:

Monero
Zcash
Zcoin

Then maybe:
PIVX
Komodo
NAV Coin
ZenCash
Verge
DASH

There is also SUMO as a new contender I have heard good things about in this regard.
rillater

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

The ones I like the most are Zcash and Monero.
Zcash: it automatically hides the identities of issuers and receivers, as well as the amount of all the transactions that we carry out in your blockchain. Only those who have a visualization key will be able to see the content of the operations.

Monero: the technology that allows the absolute privacy of Monero is called ring signatures. This is a group of cryptographic signatures in which only one of the ones that appears is real, but there is no way to indicate which one it is or where it came from, because when they are mixed, they all seem valid. So when making a transaction anonymity is maintained except for the parties involved.
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:04:56 AM

Monero takes the cake- hands down. Their technology is far superior to others. The only thing monero is struggling with is an easy functioning wallet

tmoney88

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

I would agree that as of now Monero is the strongest anonymous/privacy coin. Verge is implementing ring signatures and smart contracts, as that gets finished, I would then give them the upper hand. But obviously Monero is king now. Also one you left off the list is DeepOnion. Up and coming privacy currency, with a strong community and strong developers. One worth researching.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

Most of them can be, if you follow the guidelines. Monero and Zcash tops the list.
A lot of others are mentioned, but you don't want to keep much money in shitcoins that may die every single day.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

Monero takes the cake- hands down. Their technology is far superior to others. The only thing Monero is struggling with is an easy functioning wallet

Yes, I am also a fan of the Monero. and also agree that it's not so easy with other coins. but on the other hand, you get privacy. And  Monero and have hardware wallet yet.
Worth mentioning Dash and zCash
B!t_Kong

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

Don't underestimate  Deep Onion, Tor Integrated  100% Anonymous.
And the team is hard at work adding new privacy features all the time.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

Good question - and I'm sure somebody with more technical knowledge would have a stronger opinion. For me, I can't tell the fine distinctions between the following, but this is a list of the best of the bunch at present I think:

Monero
Zcash
Zcoin

Then maybe:
PIVX
Komodo
NAV Coin
ZenCash
Verge
DASH

There is also SUMO as a new contender I have heard good things about in this regard.
Sumo just like another copycat from the existling anonymous coin. But komodo should be listed in the list of good anonymous cryptocurrency. DASH, PIVX masternode coin and it's not truly anopnymous as those people said. Zclassic can replace zcoin because zclassic has a better tech than zcoin itself. But i prefer about monero, zcash and zclassic.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
heritage35

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

Some currencies perceived by many as being anonymous are actually pseudonymous cryptocurrencies. Example of such is bitcoin and many more. Currently, there are more than 10 coins that are claiming to be anonymous and some are better than their peers. Example of an anonymous coin is Monero. Monero is undoubtedly the most anonymous coin out there,if privacy has been your main concern.
heritage35

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

Some of these anonymous coins are gradually gaining predominance and are mainly used in the mainstream, because users are getting to know the main importance of financial privacy.
Other examples of anonymous cryptocurrencies are Zcash, Komodo, ZenCash, Zcoin and many more. Researches are going on in the background, to make some of these coins more feasible.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

Cryptocurrency and the anonymous market is booming in this era of time, the bitcoin which is sitting on the top.bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to raise is the fact of sending money overseas anonymously. my view here are 5 Anonymous Cryptocurrencies
1. Monero
2. Zcash
3. Dash
4. PIVX
5. Zcoin
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Over time, developers introduced new currencies, such as Monero and Dash, which are designed to conduct anonymous transactions. Monero's anonymity is achieved thanks to the very script CryptoNote, as well as additional obfuscation of transactions. All transactions in the system are not linked and payments are not tracked.
Dash is an electronic currency that was created three years ago based on the bitcoin code. Anonymity Dash provides a special mechanism for "Darksend". To date, this currency is one of the five largest crypto-currencies.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Monero.

Check it out -

It is so anonymous and private that you can’t even see the amount transacted between the different parties. Even law enforcement people weren’t able to find how much Monero the Alphabay owner had at the time of shutdown.

"Monero is so private that law enforcement can't figure out how much the AlphaBay owner had; not so with the other cryptocurrencies."

source: https://twitter.com/fluffypony/status/888150675946782720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

I think Monero is the most anonymous cryptocurrency because it is widely use in darkweb  as of today. It is also the leading altoin in terms of anonimity and security. Dash is the second contender of Monero and has also a good altcoin for privacy.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

I know that some privacy-oriented cryptos had been for some long time in the market now, and only time will tell which one people prefer or will adopt, in the meantime I think DeepOnion is getting a lot of attention, because of its many features, DeepVault and DeepSend among them!

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

You are asking for "Anonymity" and most replies list "Privacy" coins only. Many are confusing anonymity with privacy. Anonymity is keeping your identity hidden. If I can spy on your traffic and determine a specific patter related to a cryptocurrency transactions, then I can associate your identity with the act of using the identified cryptocurrency.

Keeping the data of transaction hidden from the public ledger is "Privacy". Many cryptos provide that kind of privacy. However, if you need Anonymity, you need to look for a crypto that hides your IP address and encrypts your data by using a tool, such as Tor, the most popular privacy tool used by millions. DeepOnion released a wallet that integrates Tor into the wallet itself automatically. The DeepOnion wallet never leaked a simple IP address since day 1, providing the users with anonymity.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

Monero and Zcash are the most preferable for me. Their features of secrecy make me sure that I can rely on them and do each manipulation with money freely.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Monero and Zcash are the most preferable for me. Their features of secrecy make me sure that I can rely on them and do each manipulation with money freely.
Monero doesn't use Tor for anonymity. Having identifiable data stored on blockchain forever is not a good thing, yet the devs played it down well by saying it's old news and it was fixed. Zcash devs mentioned that it'll take a lot of computational power to create a truly anonymous transaction, however, I can't for the life of me find the article... In the mean time, You might find this an interesting read.

The most promising anonymous crypto is DeepOnion. With their upcoming feature DeepSend.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: