Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiat, Banks and the future of Cryptocurrencies  (Read 26268 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

Soon enough we will see a collaboration between the fiat, banks and the cryptocurrency in the future because that is where cryptocurrency is going since it has a technology that the fiat and the banks need so they can have a better future in the making. Cryptocurrencies might be look like a scam or a bad image for other people in investing but it the future, it will be playing a big role.
Electronic money needs more time to reach most of the community. There are still many skeptics about it that still exist. The future of banks with electronic money is not certain. It is important that everyone agrees to accept electronic money. Then you can go on.
People are happy with it but the only hurdle is government, if government of a state recognizes it and brings easiness for people to educate them with its use then the country will make progress of one month in few days. There are countries which are using the cryptocurrencies and their people are enjoying so it is more up to government of a country and not only up to people.
IGP50

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

The initiation of cryptocurrency worldwide has done massive benefits to the populace and the nation. Banks are faced with the problem of people withdrawing most of their monies from there and investing rather in crypto.
alex.ac.ab

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

I think the future will be in digital format.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

surely there will be many that meet with digital format. we know that many countries are increasingly sophisticated and advanced with the digital world. because in its use is very easy and fast.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

Banks and fiat is just a traditional method of doing transactions and crypto currency is the advanced method of doing transactions without delay too much time. Cross border payment will take seconds to reach second party even if they are in another end of world.
I think blockchain will be used in the banking very soon

Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

I would like to make a rough estimate of my nature, for fiat, they are always one of the currencies that do not have any currency that can change them, and I believe that in the future the bank will have difficulty. If the crypto market continues to grow, the bank will freeze. The crypto market will grow to be high and sustainable later on.
In the future, technological advances will change most human work, taken over by technology such as robots and computerization. For example fiat money, which has a manual transaction process and involves the bank, will be replaced by crypto money that runs based on blockchain technology. Where everything is digital, so the transaction process is very short, but safe.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

I think the one thing we should all look forward to is the stability of crypto currency. I mean more and more countries and companies are getting in on crypto currency so these money will bolster the price. Banks and other financial institutions are also looking into joining in on crypto currency but is waiting for regulators to go in first.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

I think the one thing we should all look forward to is the stability of crypto currency. I mean more and more countries and companies are getting in on crypto currency so these money will bolster the price. Banks and other financial institutions are also looking into joining in on crypto currency but is waiting for regulators to go in first.
well, I think the development of fiat, and the bank will lead to cryptocurrency if its development on the internet. I have read a number of articles that are concerned with the development of fiat that are utilized by the blockchain, which is tantamount to combining fiat with crypto. well, whether it will be a development in the future, I think this will be a pretty good development.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:58:04 AM

Fiat banks will probably start using cryptocurrency in terms of its technology cryptocurrency is very sophisticated whereas for KYC it seems that almost all exchanges must use KYC for users of the disputes. because maybe the founder of the exchange must also comply with the rules set by the state and try to keep the business of the founder of the exchange to keep going smoothly.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

Some good level of stability in which there is less fluctuation in price hugely is something we cannot see now until we are able to get to the point of real life usage and I guess we all know that already.

However, when it comes to banks, I am sure in some countries, they will try as much as possible to impose some sanctions, but based on the OP and some of the things he has come up with, I really do not think that should be a problem at all, or indeed that should only be a problem for those who are so much against the idea of KYC.

Most exchanges today are already offering KYC, so one way or the other; they are following the AML procedures. It is something we cannot run from basically, unless we want to deceive ourselves.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

Fiat banks will probably start using cryptocurrency in terms of its technology cryptocurrency is very sophisticated whereas for KYC it seems that almost all exchanges must use KYC for users of the disputes. because maybe the founder of the exchange must also comply with the rules set by the state and try to keep the business of the founder of the exchange to keep going smoothly.
In the long run, I see most exchanges that want to thrive in this space to be duly registered and regulated and in that case, KYC/AML policy is a must and we are already getting to see that obviously with most exchanges nowadays even to the level that we are beginning to see decentralized exchanges trying to bring the idea of KYC into the show (https://news.bitcoin.com/decentralized-exchange-idex-to-introduce-full-kyc/)... I always say this, one thing we cannot avoid in this space is regulation and when it comes to regulation, things like KYC becomes a must just for the sake of preventing money laundering, so it is either you take it or leave it.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

Many are still doubtful about cryptocurrency because of its nature of being unregulated. Some people would just wait for the approval of the government and then afterward, may consider investing in it. However, due to the volatility, businesses would not risk their profit and would wait from sometime before they consider adopting it when the price seems already stable.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

Banks are trying to set limits for crypto, but at the same time, they are starting to implement it. We're moving in the right direction. I don’t like banks and try to avoid them, switching to crypto as much as possible.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Banks are trying to set limits for crypto, but at the same time, they are starting to implement it. We're moving in the right direction. I don’t like banks and try to avoid them, switching to crypto as much as possible.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

surely there will be many that meet with digital format. we know that many countries are increasingly sophisticated and advanced with the digital world. because in its use is very easy and fast.
therefore, the more sophisticated the present, which is full of the digital world, can be a crypto career journey for the future so that it can run well and have a bright future too, although there are still many countries that have not received other bitcoin and crypto
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Fiat and banks are quite similar in nature because they both are centralised but when we talk about crypto I personally do not see future of crypto without regulation. As countries like japan, korea, Australia, usa and many others adopted crypto but these countries use strict norms and regulation for those people who uses crypto.   Future of crypto currency will be really bright if govt. regulate it and more and more people will join after that, and due to high demand there will be splash of price increases...

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Banking system also really useful in past days but every one upgrade the future economy so crypto technology is good to survive in anywhere. Nowadays all the peoples are accepting the cryptocurrency but governments are not ready to accepting the cryptocurrency because fiat currency is easily controlled by government so it takes some in many countries. I hope one day all the countries are accepting the cryptocurrency.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

While the concept of Bitcoin ATMs is ground breaking in itself, it’s important to take note of how the cryptocurrency ecosystem and blockchain technology can help break down traditional banking barriers. As more of the global population continues to operate without centralized banks, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be used and managed all on a cell phone. And as more cryptocurrency ATM models enter the scene, crypto holders are now able to make use of their digital assets by instantly cashing out.
I think the more finance companies like banks and investment firms and what not realizes the bigger money that could be made in crypto the higher the price for these coins will go. Which means the fiat currency is never been loved so crypto will get their attention.

When you have say dollars in your bank account it either devalues so badly that it will worth less next year and the savings account type of interest rates are incredibly low compared to the inflation so you will have only small number of dollars increased in your bank account whereas it doesn't worth as much as previous year.

However when you have bitcoin, even tough it dropped significantly in the past year, it will still go up in the future because dollar is losing its value. It is highly volatile but still worth the risk considering the upside of that type of investment.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Soon enough we will see a collaboration between the fiat, banks and the cryptocurrency in the future because that is where cryptocurrency is going since it has a technology that the fiat and the banks need so they can have a better future in the making. Cryptocurrencies might be look like a scam or a bad image for other people in investing but it the future, it will be playing a big role.
Electronic money needs more time to reach most of the community. There are still many skeptics about it that still exist. The future of banks with electronic money is not certain. It is important that everyone agrees to accept electronic money. Then you can go on.
People are happy with it but the only hurdle is government, if government of a state recognizes it and brings easiness for people to educate them with its use then the country will make progress of one month in few days. There are countries which are using the cryptocurrencies and their people are enjoying so it is more up to government of a country and not only up to people.
The government will not do that, their concern is not to advance their society to get to know about technology but rather to improve
the community economy first, thats why in a poor country, technology like a digital currency there are still few users
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

well, I think the development of fiat, and the bank will lead to cryptocurrency if its development on the internet. I have read a number of articles that are concerned with the development of fiat that are utilized by the blockchain, which is tantamount to combining fiat with crypto. well, whether it will be a development in the future, I think this will be a pretty good development.
Of course, banks will not use cryptocurrency until the state legalizes it and there will be no corresponding instructions for banks. I also think that in the future fiat and cryptocurrency will not only be forced to coexist with each other, but these types of currencies will be combined in various combinations to complement each other's capabilities. It will also be beneficial for cryptocurrency, which cannot replace the national money of states.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: