Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you guys pay Taxes for profit?  (Read 1863 times)
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:27:22 PM

So far, at the moment, I have not yet paid taxes on the profits received from crypto currencies. Firstly, the income is still very small, and secondly, in my country there are no laws regulating crypto currency. It is not clear even what can be called crypto currency, and what not.  Cheesy
panarama29

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

i am not paying any tax on cryptocurrency,,though i did not vviolet the laws,cryptocurrency is decentralised and their is law abiding with the payment of tax,,moreso it depends  on the policy of each each countries,,but in my country their is no law abiding with the tax payment of.cryptocurrency,
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

You have to know if there are any regulations stating that income from cryptocurrencies should be taxed. Here in our country, there are still no regulations about that. So I guess we can still enjoy our income without any tax to pay.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

The country in which I am living at this time have nothing to do with crypto currency not tax apply on crypto currency here. But I am sure soon they will make some rules on this and after that, we will be able to pay tax on crypto currency.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

Hi.

i didn't traded so much of my crypto for FIAT so i didn't dealt with that question yet.

however i think it's an issue need to be dealt with.

1. do you use accounting services?
2.if so, do you keep documentation of all traded or bought coins?
3. what do you do in cases of profit from ICO's

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

It depence what county you are living in.
For example, in my country crypto market is not regulated so much yet. That is why I think that it is not a must to pay taxes from this.
But anyway, it is bepper to avoid withdrowals of big amount of fiat on credit cards of my country, I use foreign one for such purpuses Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

In my country, cryptocurrency is not a legitimate means of payment. It does not exist at all in the laws. It's like paying taxes if you have more candy wrappers.  Grin
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

In my country, cryptocurrency is not a legitimate means of payment. It does not exist at all in the laws. It's like paying taxes if you have more candy wrappers.  Grin
In my country, too. I am also not taxable for profit from the cryptocurrency market because my money in the cryptocurrency market was never made public for financial institutions.

mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

for now I am not taxed by the government about the benefits that I get, of course my current expenses when making a withdrawal is only a charge for delivery on the no account I have.
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

It depends from your contry. On my end dont have taxes yet. But in order to convert the profit from  our money there will be a charged or gas thats take place.
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

I don't use any accounting service. And about taxes, there is no rules yet about paying taxes that comes from crypto. But i did pay my income taxes every month and i reported it once a year.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

It all depends on what country you are in and what are your rules for regulating crypto-currencies. And so basically for the withdrawal to the Fiat exchange take a commission, but it is not considered a tax.
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

Sir, it depends on the level of taxes and fees. If the taxes are too high, I wouldn’t like it because of the high risk of trading cryptocurrencies.
intingko

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

No,we pay taxes because it is the responsibilities to the employed people its either married or single and it is  one of the rules of the government in our society.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

I don't use accounting services, I didn't do any documentation because I just learning and in my plan when I get serious and deal with a lot of money then I will need a documentation. Well take the profit and report to tax as extra income.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

In the crypto money world, with the new regulations that the governments have made, we pay taxes but for now we do not pay taxes, just the commission.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

Hi.

i didn't traded so much of my crypto for FIAT so i didn't dealt with that question yet.

however i think it's an issue need to be dealt with.

1. do you use accounting services?
2.if so, do you keep documentation of all traded or bought coins?
3. what do you do in cases of profit from ICO's

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

You need to check what laws are in place in your country.
In my country you have to pay a 10% profit tax on everything but gambling.
This is an interesting question, but the answer is different everywhere  Smiley

Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

It is possible to impose a tax if the state recognizes legalization later.
So we have to pay a certain amount of taxes, but that's a good thing, and it means the market is legalized.

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

It is always depends on where you are living, in my country crypto is not regulated yet and there's no regulation regarding tax on crypto and i haven't cash out yet so I haven't paid anything but I think I will report it the same way as capital loss/gain. Haven't consulted with any accounting firm yet because crypto isn't popular in this country so I doubt they know about it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

I do not pay taxes because this is not a salary or wage like a company and I think it's different from profit, but maybe in the future will be taxed for cryptocurency
avi007

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

It depends on countries rules and regulations where you currently reside.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: