Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP] BitcoinEVO [$XBTE] - xPoS, Increased blocksize, FREE |*| C-CEX.COM !!  (Read 4777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
madsusies (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

Please support $XBTE on social channels! Follow, share, retweet about @BitcoinEvo_XBTE.

In example please retweet this one https://twitter.com/BitcoinEvo_XBTE/status/973172843872751617

Thank you!

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 10:18:33 AM by madsusies

IMPORTANT AIRDROP COMMUNICATION

Remember that you can claim $XBTE in two ways:

1) If you hold BTC you will get 2 XBTE for each BTC you own. (2:1 ratio) If you want to claim XBTE with BTC you must sign a message with this content:
I own bitcoins and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.
If you don't know how to sign a message to claim XBTE please check this guide: https://support.slushpool.com/article/36-how-to-sign-a-message-with-your-bitcoin-address

2) If you don't own any cryptocurrency this is your lucky day anyway! You can claim XBTE also as a non-cryptocurrency holder simply filling the airdrop form with the required fields. REMEMBER that an IDENTITY VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS KIND OF AIRDROP METHOD. We have to ensure that noone can submit multiple entries for the free airdrop claim. Passports are ok as method of ID verification, please remember to upload such documents to be sure that your airdrop application will go through with success.

ENJOY!

▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

up for airdrop!

madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

IMPORTANT!! READ BEFORE APPLY FOR $XBTE AIRDROP

1) If you hold BTC you will get 2 XBTE for each BTC you own. (2:1 ratio) If you want to claim XBTE with BTC you must sign a message with this content:
I own [insert here the amount of BTC owned] BTC and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.
If you don't know how to sign a message to claim XBTE please check this guide: https://support.slushpool.com/article/36-how-to-sign-a-message-with-your-bitcoin-address

Then you can fill the airdrop form with the signed message and others required fields.

2) If you don't own any cryptocurrency this is your lucky day anyway! You can claim XBTE also as a non-cryptocurrency holder simply filling the airdrop form with the required fields. REMEMBER that an IDENTITY VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS KIND OF AIRDROP METHOD. We have to ensure that noone can submit multiple entries for the free airdrop claim. Passports are ok as method of ID verification, please remember to upload such documents to be sure that your airdrop application will go through with success.

ENJOY!

justprofit

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

Finally a decent coin with a decent wallet.

Downloaded the wallet and stacking a lot of bitcoinevo.

Waiting for the next airdrop!

Good stack to everyone!!!

madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Finally a decent coin with a decent wallet.

Downloaded the wallet and stacking a lot of bitcoinevo.

Waiting for the next airdrop!

Good stack to everyone!!!

Thanks for your support! Glad to see how $XBTE community and users are growing so fast!  Cool

madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

AIRDROP IS STILL LIVE, KEEP APPLYING TO GET YOUR FREE $XBTE!

Saitedhi Kono

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

Network is growing very fast!

Good work!
zeronumber2

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Filipino Translation Reserved, Contact me if your interested
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

Interesting project. Joined airdrop and willing to test how this is working.

Good luck for the dev!

Bitcoin
kwakyoongun

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Good work. I have been interested in this project.
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

Filipino Translation Reserved, Contact me if your interested

We already have the Filipino translation done, thank you anyway, please apply for free airdrop!  Smiley

madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

Interesting project. Joined airdrop and willing to test how this is working.

Good luck for the dev!

Thanks for your support!  Cool

madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

Network is growing very fast!

Good work!

Thank you  Grin

Danny-099

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:58:37 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:49:58 AM by Danny-099

more than 5 hours as joined to your airdrop and no any result
tell me please, how long should I waiting for, one hour, 24 hours, etc.?
m.b. I'm waiting in vain and need to refill the form?
thank you
P.S. I ask to forgive my interest, but this is my first time. Maybe there is a specific date?
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

thank you
P.S. I ask to forgive my interest, but this is my first time. Maybe there is a specific date?

Did you claimed your XBTE airdrop with BTC or as a non-holder user?
If you submitted your application as a free airdrop (if you do not own BTC) BE SURE to have uploaded required ID verification document as requested.
Let us know.

Danny-099

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

thank you

If you submitted your application as a free airdrop (if you do not own BTC) BE SURE to have uploaded required ID verification document as requested.
Let us know.
With BTC
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

thank you

Let us know.
With BTC

Are you sure you have submitted a valid signed message from your BTC address where you own the coins? We received many submissions with missing or incorrect bitcoin signed message. If you are not sure how to sign a message with BTC please check the guide on the link in the OP.

madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

I own [insert here the amount of BTC owned] BTC and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.

ENJOY!

Danny-099

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

thank you

Let us know.
With BTC

Are you sure you have submitted a valid signed message from your BTC address where you own the coins? We received many submissions with missing or incorrect bitcoin signed message. If you are not sure how to sign a message with BTC please check the guide on the link in the OP.

I tried at least 5 times. Once in the fourth time, I had to send the balance to a new wallet, since I realized that I sent my key to your form instead of the signed message. In the end, I managed to sign correctly, then check and send the signed message, exactly as indicated in your manual. By the way, you can add an example for noobs like me )) Now tell me, please, how much time takes the airdrop from form sending to XBTE tx? Maybe, I should change e-mail because of earlier unsuccessfull tries? Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: