Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP] BitcoinEVO [$XBTE] - xPoS, Increased blocksize, FREE |*| C-CEX.COM !!  (Read 4783 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

Interesting project. Joined airdrop and willing to test how this is working.

Good luck for the dev!

Hi dev.

Haven't got any XBTE's yet. When should airdrop takes place?

I signed message with with following format "I own X,XXX bitcoins i want to claim XBTE airdrop", so I had 3 decimal numbers after comma. Is that ok?

Also found out that you have different sentence in BCT ann and Google form. BCT ann's sentence has word 'BTC', but in Google form it's 'bitcoins'. Does that matter?

If my format isn't fine, could I fill the form again?

Thanks in advance!

Bitcoin
madsusies (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

Good luck for the dev!

Hi dev.

I signed message with with following format "I own X,XXX bitcoins i want to claim XBTE airdrop", so I had 3 decimal numbers after comma. Is that ok?

Also found out that you have different sentence in BCT ann and Google form. BCT ann's sentence has word 'BTC', but in Google form it's 'bitcoins'. Does that matter?

Thanks in advance!

Remember that you must SIGN this message :"I own X,XXX bitcoins i want to claim XBTE airdrop", not copy paste it.

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Danny-099

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

Good luck for the dev!

Hi dev.

Thanks in advance!

Is there anyone here who has succeeded? Share your experience, please.
Saitedhi Kono

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

I think we are too many.

I get my air drop, so still wait for it.

Wink
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

Good luck for the dev!

Hi dev.

Thanks in advance!

Plenty of users already posted about their received airdrop coins, just hold on, we are receiving hundres of new submissions each day since we launched the airdrop, so Understand that some delay could occur with coins distribution, but everything is running as fast and as smooth as possible.

▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:11:46 AM

Good luck for the dev!

Hi dev.

Thanks in advance!

Plenty of users already posted about their received airdrop coins, just hold on, we are receiving hundres of new submissions each day since we launched the airdrop, so Understand that some delay could occur with coins distribution, but everything is running as fast and as smooth as possible.

It is very strange to read about the plenty of successfull airdrops posted in a topic that has been read to date only 1400 times. Even stranger is that the dev can't answer anything about the timing. The answer is that: you wait and you will have happiness. Dev, can you publish a report - how many users follow a coin, and how many coins are sent?
Try to understand my concern correctly. Your project at first seems very attractive, but why do not you give exact answers? Cold bitcoin wallets too often become a target of all sorts of attempts to seize the funds placed on them. Therefore, sending any information about them can be dangerous.
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

Good luck for the dev!

Hi dev.

Thanks in advance!

It is very strange to read about the plenty of successfull airdrops posted in a topic that has been read to date only 1400 times. Even stranger is that the dev can't answer anything about the timing. The answer is that: you wait and you will have happiness. Dev, can you publish a report - how many users follow a coin, and how many coins are sent?
Try to understand my concern correctly. Your project at first seems very attractive, but why do not you give exact answers? Cold bitcoin wallets too often become a target of all sorts of attempts to seize the funds placed on them. Therefore, sending any information about them can be dangerous.

It is very strange if you filled the form correctly and you haven't received yet. If so it is very likely that you made a wrong submission, since you are the only user complaining about this.
Can you PM me sending me your email address which you used in the airdrop form so I can check it personally?

Thank you, hope to help you sort this out.

Saitedhi Kono

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

Hi dev,i have a question.

If I encrypt my wallet, I have to unlock it for stacking bitcoinevo?

Thanks for you time.

Saitedhi Kono
justprofit

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

Thanks for you time.

Saitedhi Kono

Yes,
you have to unlock it and keep you wallet open if you want to stack BitcoinEvo.

I hope I have said the right thing and have been of help. Tongue
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Thanks for you time.

Saitedhi Kono

Yes,
you have to unlock it and keep you wallet open if you want to stack BitcoinEvo.

I hope I have said the right thing and have been of help. Tongue

Yes, justprofit is correct!

Danny-099

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

Good luck for the dev!

Hi dev.

Thanks in advance!

It is very strange if you filled the form correctly and you haven't received yet. If so it is very likely that you made a wrong submission, since you are the only user complaining about this.
Can you PM me sending me your email address which you used in the airdrop form so I can check it personally?

Thank you but no. I do not understand, so it's impossible to work with incomprehensible things. Since you did not answer my questions and can not explain the way airdrop, I go out. The balance of my wallets zeroed out.
In addition, if you distribute manually, even with medium interest level, you will never cover all claims.
And also, the scheme without the timing and simultaneous distribution at a certain time may be corrupt: the applicant can transfer from the wallet to the wallet and change the e-mail and XBTE account until you stop the distribution yourself.
All this causes personally I have too many questions, and my experience to understand it is not enough.
Your coin is interesting and promising, but in this case I think it is more reasonable to buy it on the exchange later.
I wish you to release the promised coin to the market and achieve success.
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

Good luck for the dev!

Hi dev.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you but no. I do not understand, so it's impossible to work with incomprehensible things. Since you did not answer my questions and can not explain the way airdrop, I go out. The balance of my wallets zeroed out.
In addition, if you distribute manually, even with medium interest level, you will never cover all claims.
And also, the scheme without the timing and simultaneous distribution at a certain time may be corrupt: the applicant can transfer from the wallet to the wallet and change the e-mail and XBTE account until you stop the distribution yourself.
All this causes personally I have too many questions, and my experience to understand it is not enough.
Your coin is interesting and promising, but in this case I think it is more reasonable to buy it on the exchange later.
I wish you to release the promised coin to the market and achieve success.

Well I offered my complete service to help you sort this issue out but it's up to you.

Regards.

madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

IMPORTANT AIRDROP COMMUNICATION

Remember that you can claim $XBTE in two ways:

1) If you hold BTC you will get 2 XBTE for each BTC you own. (2:1 ratio) If you want to claim XBTE with BTC you must sign a message with this content:
I own [insert here the amount of BTC owned] BTC and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.
If you don't know how to sign a message to claim XBTE please check this guide: https://support.slushpool.com/article/36-how-to-sign-a-message-with-your-bitcoin-address

2) If you don't own any cryptocurrency this is your lucky day anyway! You can claim XBTE also as a non-cryptocurrency holder simply filling the airdrop form with the required fields. REMEMBER that an IDENTITY VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS KIND OF AIRDROP METHOD. We have to ensure that noone can submit multiple entries for the free airdrop claim. Passports are ok as method of ID verification, please remember to upload such documents to be sure that your airdrop application will go through with success.

ENJOY!

jukKas

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

Good luck for the dev!

Hi dev.

Thanks in advance!

Still waiting for my XBTE, can somebody tell me for how long it approximately takes to get airdrop after signing message?

Also would love to know is there any problems with that format I explained my post above?

Bitcoin
efex83

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

usually against uploading passport when avoidable.

i really like the idea of bitcoin-core fork with PoS though, so i'm in.

hope ID marked as copy are ok?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

Hello...
Thread
Portuguese is available now
madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Hello...
Thread
Portuguese is available now

Thank you, adding to the OP and sending your bounty asap.  Smiley

madsusies (OP)

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

We found an issue with the text content for the signed message of BTC-claim airdrop.
Please if you already submitted your airdrop application as a BTC holder please resubmit as soon as possible following the new procedure.
Apologies and thanks for your collaboration.
This doesn't affect non-crypto owners airdrops.

1) If you hold BTC you will get 2 XBTE for each BTC you own. (2:1 ratio) If you want to claim XBTE with BTC you must sign a message with this content:
I own bitcoins and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.
If you don't know how to sign a message to claim XBTE please check this guide: https://support.slushpool.com/article/36-how-to-sign-a-message-with-your-bitcoin-address

2) If you don't own any cryptocurrency this is your lucky day anyway! You can claim XBTE also as a non-cryptocurrency holder simply filling the airdrop form with the required fields. REMEMBER that an IDENTITY VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS KIND OF AIRDROP METHOD. We have to ensure that noone can submit multiple entries for the free airdrop claim. Passports are ok as method of ID verification, please remember to upload such documents to be sure that your airdrop application will go through with success.

ENJOY!

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

Dev, please send the correct link to portuguese translated ANN in the first page. Ty  Wink
jukKas

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

We found an issue with the text content for the signed message of BTC-claim airdrop.
Please if you already submitted your airdrop application as a BTC holder please resubmit as soon as possible following the new procedure.
Apologies and thanks for your collaboration.
This doesn't affect non-crypto owners airdrops.

I own bitcoins and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.

ENJOY!

I submitted the form again, so I'm hoping that I'll receive some XBTE's at last, and can start staking.

Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: