Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I CAN SOLVE BREXIT..  (Read 80 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

All the MEPs give your jobs up and we can have just 2 MPs from each of the 28 nations talk about free trade and rules to slap on the EUROPEANS ..

I will stay in the EU then Wink Free movement and everything i will except BUT every last MEP must be gone NO more MEPs just 2 MPs from the 28 nations all talking about free trade ..

Now i wonder if lordy shit face will have free movement knowing he is not getting paid by the EU
COUGH the uk  Wink..

I want you LEECHES GONE Wink Wink..

You made MEPs on many hundreds pounds a year for your own gain..
It's all about you leeches just the rest of the UK cabbages cannot see this..

And London they don't care for no one but themselves..
As you all know by some jogger pushing a women in front of a bus and nearly killing her..

I just wonder how many politicians would stay if they wasn't getting some sort of payment by the EU
COUGH the UK..

Do you all think the EU give you anything Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No they go gangster and slap things on your asses to get monies in return to make themselves RICH..
Now i don't mind if we stay in the EU but all the MEPS MUST BE GONE..

No need for them to many un elected BUMS who shower the own families with monies and no one else

I know for fact you will see many bad things happen if we stay in the EU and i mean no half in or out
I can see many turning green like the hulk if we are BETRAYED ..

We voted out because the ELITE
we voted out to start again a fresh start from the EU BUMS ..

SHITTY BIKE we have been made to ride by the business elite because they are scared in case someone invents a flying BIKE Wink..

THE EU  is no different to you owning a shop and a gangster asking for protection monies..
TRIBUNE to the political BUMS..

They all go and i don't mind staying in the EU and just 2 MP not MEP just 2 plain MPs who we the people voted for from 28 nations all sit down and talk about the free trade and movement of our peoples ..

BUT you know and i know all these MEPS only care because they get MONIES FROM THE EU Angry Angry..

Yes i will have free movement for 150k a year plus all the trimmings and double pension till you drop dead Shocked Shocked Shocked..I would agree to what ever the EU says too Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

2 MPs from 28 nation talk about trade no need to waste all the monies on lying MEPs..

Corruption costs EU 'up to €990 billion a year' – POLITICO
https://www.politico.eu/.../corruption-costs-eu-990-billion-year-rand-study-fraud-fun...
Study says public procurement corruption alone costs the EU €5 billion per year. By Ryan Collins. 3/22/16, 12:01 AM CET. Updated 3/22/16, 5:36 AM CET. The EU has a corruption problem that could cost it up to €990 billion a year, according to a study commissioned by the European Parliament and released on Monday.

Save all the CRONIES taking backhanders for the rich to pay less Wink
Because all these backhander are so the rich can pay less of what ever they make monies on
IT all boils down to the MONIES Grin

So what will it be NO MEP and 2 MPs talking or OUT THE EU from the political BUMS..
We for the last 40 years have seen BLAIR and cronies become so rich i wonder why they are not in JAIL Angry Angry Angry..

The EU is a GANGSTERS BUMS CLUB..
Oh and pussy ganster like little pussies they are Wink..

A Little skinny and fat things running and robbing our life and work taxes for their own gain..
No rules should be imposed unless the people say so Wink Wink called DEMOCRACY..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

All the MEPs give your jobs up and we can have just 2 MPs from each of the 28 nations talk about free trade and rules to slap on the EUROPEANS ..

I will stay in the EU then Wink Free movement and everything i will except BUT every last MEP must be gone NO more MEPs just 2 MPs from the 28 nations all talking about free trade ..

Now i wonder if lordy shit face will have free movement knowing he is not getting paid by the EU
COUGH the uk  Wink..

I want you LEECHES GONE Wink Wink..

You made MEPs on many hundreds pounds a year for your own gain..
It's all about you leeches just the rest of the UK cabbages cannot see this..

And London they don't care for no one but themselves..
As you all know by some jogger pushing a women in front of a bus and nearly killing her..

I just wonder how many politicians would stay if they wasn't getting some sort of payment by the EU
COUGH the UK..

Do you all think the EU give you anything Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No they go gangster and slap things on your asses to get monies in return to make themselves RICH..
Now i don't mind if we stay in the EU but all the MEPS MUST BE GONE..

No need for them to many un elected BUMS who shower the own families with monies and no one else

I know for fact you will see many bad things happen if we stay in the EU and i mean no half in or out
I can see many turning green like the hulk if we are BETRAYED ..

We voted out because the ELITE
we voted out to start again a fresh start from the EU BUMS ..

SHITTY BIKE we have been made to ride by the business elite because they are scared in case someone invents a flying BIKE Wink..

THE EU  is no different to you owning a shop and a gangster asking for protection monies..
TRIBUNE to the political BUMS..

They all go and i don't mind staying in the EU and just 2 MP not MEP just 2 plain MPs who we the people voted for from 28 nations all sit down and talk about the free trade and movement of our peoples ..

BUT you know and i know all these MEPS only care because they get MONIES FROM THE EU Angry Angry..

Yes i will have free movement for 150k a year plus all the trimmings and double pension till you drop dead Shocked Shocked Shocked..I would agree to what ever the EU says too Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

2 MPs from 28 nation talk about trade no need to waste all the monies on lying MEPs..

Corruption costs EU 'up to €990 billion a year' – POLITICO
https://www.politico.eu/.../corruption-costs-eu-990-billion-year-rand-study-fraud-fun...
Study says public procurement corruption alone costs the EU €5 billion per year. By Ryan Collins. 3/22/16, 12:01 AM CET. Updated 3/22/16, 5:36 AM CET. The EU has a corruption problem that could cost it up to €990 billion a year, according to a study commissioned by the European Parliament and released on Monday.

Save all the CRONIES taking backhanders for the rich to pay less Wink
Because all these backhander are so the rich can pay less of what ever they make monies on
IT all boils down to the MONIES Grin

So what will it be NO MEP and 2 MPs talking or OUT THE EU from the political BUMS..
We for the last 40 years have seen BLAIR and cronies become so rich i wonder why they are not in JAIL Angry Angry Angry..

The EU is a GANGSTERS BUMS CLUB..
Oh and pussy ganster like little pussies they are Wink..

A Little skinny and fat things running and robbing our life and work taxes for their own gain..
No rules should be imposed unless the people say so Wink Wink called DEMOCRACY..

Actually, Brexit doesn't need to exist. Why not? Because the British courts have something called Queen's Bench.

What is Queen's Bench? It's a place in the court system where a Brit can take any case he or she wants, and face off his accuser, person-to-person, using the jury as the judge. If a government official is accusing the person, in Queen's Bench there has to be damage done. If a government official messes with the person's property, the government official must show real damage. All of this has to be done person-to-person, not person-to-governmental-official. And the person has the right to drag the governmental official who is accusing him into Queen's Bench.

What is real damage? Real damage is where something was actually hurt, where somebody was actually injured. Stuff like accidentally walking on somebody's grass, and bending a few blades of grass doesn't count as damage. But uninvited coming onto the person's private property by the government man does. It's all about private property and real injury.

Any Brit can use Queen's Bench to stop paying direct taxes. Why? Because he can turn all court cases against him into Queen's Bench cases, and in QB, there has to be harm or damage shown. Your labor is your private property. Your earning from trading your labor for money makes the money your private property. If government tries to take your private property, take the government person accusing you to court at Queen's Bench, person-to-person - where he loses his government official status - for trying to swindle you out of your property. It's not you hurting anyone by not paying taxes. Rather, they are trying to hurt you by forcefully taking your property from you.

If all the Brexit people did this, government would fail for lack of funds.

Note: This can be done in America in a common law court called a court of record. See: Corpus Juris Secundum, Chapter 25, Section 334.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: