Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Cryptocurrency  (Read 985 times)
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

If we are considering how the current situation will be in a few years time, we will say that we should buy more from these prices. We all know that the world is growing and changing day by day. Crypto assets will also be valued and there will be no cash Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

The market is currently battling the bearish side, It is the third month of the Year, Lots of possibilities may happen much more on the last quarter of the year. I am expecting BTC dominance will be lesser, but coinmarketcap will be bigger!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
gbenga88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

I love the way cryptocurrency is being pushed and going. The future of cryptos is actually promising but i do not enjoy the government involvement. The government is known to centralize things both financially and non-financially. cryptocurrency is decentralized and it is the best for the future.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Bitcoin – the Current Standard, that uses peer-to-peer technology.

Bitcoins are created digitally through a “mining” process that requires powerful computers to solve complex algorithms and crunch numbers. They are currently created at the rate of 25 Bitcoins every 10 minutes and will be capped at 21 million, a level that is expected to be reached in 2140.

Litecoin – Litecoin is designed for processing smaller transactions faster. Unlike the heavy computer horsepower required for Bitcoin mining, Litecoins can be mined by a normal desktop computer.

Ripple – Like Bitcoin, Ripple is both a currency and a payment system. The currency component is XRP, which has a mathematical foundation like Bitcoin. The payment mechanism enables the transfer of funds in any currency to another user on the Ripple network within seconds.

MintChip – Unlike most cryptocurrencies, MintChip is actually the creation of a government institution, specifically the Royal Canadian Mint. MintChip is a smart card that holds electronic value and can transfer it securely from one chip to another. Like Bitcoin, MintChip does not need personal identification; unlike Bitcoin, it is backed by a physical currency, the Canadian dollar.

To read more details @ https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/091013/future-cryptocurrency.asp

really good article. there are good information about coins.
thanks bro
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

I love the way cryptocurrency is being pushed and going. The future of cryptos is actually promising but i do not enjoy the government involvement. The government is known to centralize things both financially and non-financially. cryptocurrency is decentralized and it is the best for the future.
Yes, government should not deal with crypto's but if they can assure that regulations is not only for their motive collecting taxes for, I will agree to regulate cryptocurrency. Because nowadays many hackers or phishing site are interested in improving their skills to make huge fraudalent act. Besides, there are also some ICO projects that need to be regulated to avoid scamming people. So if they prevent these from happening I may agree to make it.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

Now that Crypto has been accepted by many countries in payment, we have seen the benefits that Crypto has brought us. I firmly believe that in the future Crypto will grow stronger, they will replace cash in the payment of goods and services. People in the world will share the altcoin, can exchange, purchase, transfer without having to rely on third parties.

pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

In consideration of all coins can make the world complete in compilation of all the altcoins uses through what mentions above the topic. Then now we can relate cryptocurrency to the actual manifestation of crypto world so that we can feel what is happening in this world now. Without actual world manifestation then crypto seems nothing.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Cryptocurrency is the great innovation of this era and it is need of this generation.Cryptocurrency made life easier it allow people how to be financial free and how to make transactions globally mores faster and safe.It ids just early days of cryptocurrency still majority of world unaware about the crypto world and its popularity increasing. Cryptocurrency will commonly used in the globe and once every one will aware about it.

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

If we are considering how the current situation will be in a few years time, we will say that we should buy more from these prices. We all know that the world is growing and changing day by day. Crypto assets will also be valued and there will be no cash Smiley

That is true, there is no doubt that the cyptocurrency will be the future since more and more companies and counties are joining in this area, and though the price is dropping, I still feel very optimistic about this world, we just need a little more patience.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

I think all this crypto currency has a great future. Bitcoin is something that been their from the start. I'm sure it will be the major currency in the future. Good luck bitcoin.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

in my personal thinking, XRP, BTC or ETH are still the best coins in the future. They have important roles in the economy and investing in them never make me dissapointed.
That is a good thinking but for me whole first 10 coins are just future and they will be just growing and growing which will make them developing and making possiblities to just use them in our normal life to purchase some things.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

For me, the big mystery is the situation associated with cryptocurrencies. I am overshadowed by the present state of affairs. I really hope this is a temporary phenomenon
zeus376 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

So what is this? Some kind of summary of all the famous coins?
I thought it will be a good read. But at the end you add something which is really somehow questionable for being lined up with the famous coins.
Looks like advertisement for me and not really for good information about the future of cryptos.

You shouldve just made the title for the mintchip.

This is an opinion only, not an advertisement. Haha, I wish it was an ad that I can earn some crypto coins. Would you mind to share good info about the future of cryptos with us?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

Bitcoin the largest and most valuable currency. is the great innovation of this era .Bitcoin will serve as a gold inthe near future.
Ugryzh

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

The future of crypto are easy... When we will get a super comouters able to crack btc private key that's will be mean this is end of crypto. And that will be happend in future Trust me. But for now it's good time to invest Tongue
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

The market is currently battling the bearish side, It is the third month of the Year, Lots of possibilities may happen much more on the last quarter of the year. I am expecting BTC dominance will be lesser, but coinmarketcap will be bigger!
The first half of the year will be a cool one and things will heat up during the duration you mentioned. The change will most probably get started in from the month of July as it was last year. But as far as the matter of bitcoin dominance is concerned, it would remain the same. Bitcoin will be far above than all other crypto coins and this time the end year price will make spectator’s mouth fall apart for sure. It won’t be any less than 30k dollars.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

I think after 3 months we will regret that we have not used the opportunities provided to us. Will be a big increase, I believe it!

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Cryptosaphire18

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

I think after 3 months we will regret that we have not used the opportunities provided to us. Will be a big increase, I believe it!
The cryptocurrency market, which trades various digital-based coins, can look exciting, scary, and mysterious all at once to the casual observer and mostly for investors. And I think, “Cryptocurrency” is in some ways a misnomer. Tied to a secure blockchain on the internet, a digital coin is free of the relationships to nations that traditional currencies have.The future of cryptocurrency,they're just much more efficient.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

Bitcoin – the Current Standard, that uses peer-to-peer technology.

Bitcoins are created digitally through a “mining” process that requires powerful computers to solve complex algorithms and crunch numbers. They are currently created at the rate of 25 Bitcoins every 10 minutes and will be capped at 21 million, a level that is expected to be reached in 2140.

Litecoin – Litecoin is designed for processing smaller transactions faster. Unlike the heavy computer horsepower required for Bitcoin mining, Litecoins can be mined by a normal desktop computer.

Ripple – Like Bitcoin, Ripple is both a currency and a payment system. The currency component is XRP, which has a mathematical foundation like Bitcoin. The payment mechanism enables the transfer of funds in any currency to another user on the Ripple network within seconds.

MintChip – Unlike most cryptocurrencies, MintChip is actually the creation of a government institution, specifically the Royal Canadian Mint. MintChip is a smart card that holds electronic value and can transfer it securely from one chip to another. Like Bitcoin, MintChip does not need personal identification; unlike Bitcoin, it is backed by a physical currency, the Canadian dollar.

To read more details @ https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/091013/future-cryptocurrency.asp

Cryptocurrency has been very well developed over the years but earlier this year Cryptocurrency has encountered many problems and it seems that the devaluation of the currency on the market has increased, there are many investors choosing to join the bonus project instead Trading on the floor.
rockstarr

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

While the first option is legitimate the second and third are pretty trash can like options. You have two centralized coins that have learned nothing about the whole fiat debacle and are trying to cash in on the next craze. I am sorry but I will not be a part of that sham, we were already apart of one sham system not again for me.
I suppose you mean the third and fourth options since litecoin is very similar to bitcoin and it is a good option, but I agree with what you say, while I like the profits I get out of cryptocurrency the first reason I got into it was because I needed a way to pay for a product and the regular channels of financial institutions were not an option, bitcoin gave me that option and I understood this was going to be next big thing, if I wanted to invest in something part of the old system I will invest in stocks or bonds or in other currencies but that is not what I want so coins which have connections to the old system will never get my money.

Nobody knows the future of bitcoin crypto currency because it depends on how its develop every now and then. We cannot predict the situation of being an online transaction or business and how's it grow soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: