Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Cryptocurrency  (Read 985 times)
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

Bitcoin – the Current Standard, that uses peer-to-peer technology.

Bitcoins are created digitally through a “mining” process that requires powerful computers to solve complex algorithms and crunch numbers. They are currently created at the rate of 25 Bitcoins every 10 minutes and will be capped at 21 million, a level that is expected to be reached in 2140.

Litecoin – Litecoin is designed for processing smaller transactions faster. Unlike the heavy computer horsepower required for Bitcoin mining, Litecoins can be mined by a normal desktop computer.

Ripple – Like Bitcoin, Ripple is both a currency and a payment system. The currency component is XRP, which has a mathematical foundation like Bitcoin. The payment mechanism enables the transfer of funds in any currency to another user on the Ripple network within seconds.

MintChip – Unlike most cryptocurrencies, MintChip is actually the creation of a government institution, specifically the Royal Canadian Mint. MintChip is a smart card that holds electronic value and can transfer it securely from one chip to another. Like Bitcoin, MintChip does not need personal identification; unlike Bitcoin, it is backed by a physical currency, the Canadian dollar.

To read more details @ https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/091013/future-cryptocurrency.asp

I honestly don't care when they claim a virtual coin is backed by a government, the whole reason of Bitcoin is to give more freedom to the user away from governments, banks and inflation. They just keep arguing the same thing over and over, it isn't backed by anything. But something that is backed by the government still relies on the same thing that Bitcoin does aswell, trust and faith that I can use my BTC or Canadian Dollar in exchange for goods and services. Governments can collapse or abuse their power so I don't think its a very reliable backing.

Changes will occur in a decentralized system, and pioneers in disappointments will be those who are somehow connected with the currency. And of course, all without exception ICO.

It will not collapse, but correction. Of course, it will affect some companies, services or citizens - many are waiting for and experience, and bankruptcy, someone - prison. Someone at once.

Now we see exactly something similar to the pre-flush state of the Dotcomovian bubble. Nothing changing the essence of the company and just adding the word blockchain in the name, the business can immediately increase its capitalization at times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

I think the most viable coin is staking coin it is really good for futures and friendly to resources. I like how dash work with it masternodes or waves with its leasing feature or we can support DPOS. DPOS consensus also good for the blockchain and world. We will see ethereum enter staking phase soon and it could be interesting.

That is only talking purely in terms of electricity and hardware sustainability. True, staking is cheap and friendly to the environment, but when you compare costs to secure against POW coin like Bitcoin, which has actual utility in the world and mainstream users using it exactly what it was meant to be, then you have to say that staking still has a lot to prove. It also encourages holding and that for me artificially boosts the price (due to scarcity with holders only willing to make more with staking).

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

The logic behind bitcoin and blockchain technology is the future itself. Right now people are focusing on how can they make more money instead of the importance of that technology. We will see blockchain technology integration in every aspects of our daily lives before too long. No matter what we should embrace that technology because it will help us free our selves from boundaries of today.

btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

The logic behind bitcoin and blockchain technology is the future itself. Right now people are focusing on how can they make more money instead of the importance of that technology. We will see blockchain technology integration in every aspects of our daily lives before too long. No matter what we should embrace that technology because it will help us free our selves from boundaries of today.

The technology has proved itself to be working well not just for cryptocurrencies so the adoption will happen but will take time of course. People and companies aren't that confident in changes so it will take time. Even me were afraid for change when I started bitcoin.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

There is little difference between Bitcoin and Ripple. Bitcoin technology only supports Bitcoin delivery among users. If you want to monetize Bitcoin into your country's local currency, then you should look for exchange or other Bitcoin users who want to redeem your Bitcoin into local currency. If you use Ripple, you no longer need to bother looking for a place to sell your digital currency because Ripple technology facilitates XRP exchange with various currencies in the world, including Bitcoin.I think it's very difficult for ripples to go forward like rival bitcoin
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

I see the future in the blockchain in many services. But for payments this is still imperfect (we all know this). While decentralized payments will not be improved recognition will come very slowly.
HODLER_TECH
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 18

www.hodler.tech - HODLER - Open Source MultiWallet

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies still need a lot of ideas and facilities to be the most popular payment methods. There is no secure devices to accept payments in by retailers (like credit cards terminals).

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet - Supported coins: BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, ETHEREUM, ERC20 tokens, RVN, DGB
Supported platforms: Windows, Android and soon iOS and Linux.
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/HODLER_TECH_IN       Download the wallet: https://hodler.tech
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Bitcoin – the Current Standard, that uses peer-to-peer technology.

Bitcoins are created digitally through a “mining” process that requires powerful computers to solve complex algorithms and crunch numbers. They are currently created at the rate of 25 Bitcoins every 10 minutes and will be capped at 21 million, a level that is expected to be reached in 2140.

Litecoin – Litecoin is designed for processing smaller transactions faster. Unlike the heavy computer horsepower required for Bitcoin mining, Litecoins can be mined by a normal desktop computer.

Ripple – Like Bitcoin, Ripple is both a currency and a payment system. The currency component is XRP, which has a mathematical foundation like Bitcoin. The payment mechanism enables the transfer of funds in any currency to another user on the Ripple network within seconds.

MintChip – Unlike most cryptocurrencies, MintChip is actually the creation of a government institution, specifically the Royal Canadian Mint. MintChip is a smart card that holds electronic value and can transfer it securely from one chip to another. Like Bitcoin, MintChip does not need personal identification; unlike Bitcoin, it is backed by a physical currency, the Canadian dollar.

To read more details @ https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/091013/future-cryptocurrency.asp

I honestly don't care when they claim a virtual coin is backed by a government, the whole reason of Bitcoin is to give more freedom to the user away from governments, banks and inflation. They just keep arguing the same thing over and over, it isn't backed by anything. But something that is backed by the government still relies on the same thing that Bitcoin does aswell, trust and faith that I can use my BTC or Canadian Dollar in exchange for goods and services. Governments can collapse or abuse their power so I don't think its a very reliable backing.

i totally agree

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

Crypto currency had very bright future.Now the transaction of bitcoin is increased by lightnings technology.Due to  bitcoin transaction increased,the transaction of bitcoin will increases.The price of litecoin is also increased now.All the Crypto currency had it's own value,so the future of crypto currency is very nice.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

MintChip was first launched in 2012 and MintChip is a secure set of smart chips that can be integrated with PC and mobile devices and gadgets.
but not many people know about MintChit so lost popularity with Bitcoin.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

Many said that the crypto currecny or the crypto market will just disappear and will become a bubble. They are just guessing negative thoughts about this. But for me, i have a strong feeling that this crypto market will shine and will be more regulated in the future that all countries will use crypto coin even in the daily transactions.

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

According to me the future of Cryptocurrency is very bright and i believe this too. I think one day crypto will dominion in the world and everyone will depend on this currency as well. So probably it's future will be awesome.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

We stand on the threshold of something new and very important! I'm sure with every year the quantity of crypto enthusiast will arrive. And now we have great chance to make investments in our future. blockchain is technology of the future, in 10-15 years we would hardly recognize the world)

BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

The emergence of Bitcoin has sparked a debate about its future and that of other cryptocurrencies. Despite Bitcoin’s recent issues, its success since its 2009 launch has inspired the creation of alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Ripple and MintChip. A cryptocurrency that aspires to become part of the mainstream financial system would have to satisfy very divergent criteria. While that possibility looks remote, there is little doubt that Bitcoin’s success or failure in dealing with the challenges it faces may determine the fortunes of other cryptocurrencies in the years ahead.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

I think I prefer ripple as best a cryptocurrecy in the future, the development team is working hard to collaborate with various payment service providers, although their goal to work with Banks is still not getting good news, but I'm sure one day ripple will succeed

Ripple's protocol is an exemplary model for crypto usage which can make mainstream adoption for financial institution easy. I believe in the project too, it's just that there are too many coins in circulation. - really turns me off.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Currencies that are controlled or partenered with governments are not a crypto in my eyes
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

From my own little understanding of what cryptocurrency is, it has come to stay forever, because alot of country has started looking into adopting the currency why some are even thinking of creating their own currency, the major challenge is how to control the volatility of the currency
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

From my own little understanding of what cryptocurrency is, it has come to stay forever, because alot of country has started looking into adopting the currency why some are even thinking of creating their own currency, the major challenge is how to control the volatility of the currency

For me in n my opinion Cryptocurrency is big potential for investment and theres a possible to become popular in a wholeword because  of good investment and good price.cryptocurrency is ideal also for changing in life in every persons because we have a chance to invest in low pricing value so that big help of us to become rich.cryptocurrency is theres a bright future aomeday because of people use it.

Stickycoin1

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

Shocked I hate to be the bad guy in this thread, but Crypto has about a 15-30% chance of being completely squashed by the federal governments around the globe.  The basic roadmap of all coins needs to be written into federal law.  It needs to become highly regulated, and fast.  If it doesn't, the NY law will not hold, and the US federal government will remove roughly 60% of the market share.  The theory is amazing, and yes it will survive no matter what but we might be long in this game for a very bumpy ride.

We are peeling the herd still today.  Adoption is key.
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

This is a progress that is very useful for the future. cryptocurrency is the future of the economy and the world's transactions, the more so the more practical of course will also be much easier for. This certainly will be more liked by everyone because for the future nearly everyone likes practical.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: