Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good way to obtain merit points  (Read 527 times)
Bubrang

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

a good thing to get merit, there are things that need to be applied in the posts include :
1. for points merit can from Language or words posts positive,
2. all form words and writing in the posts can example for person many,
3. from Language that polite,outhoritative,and wise and corresponding with question and many p that applied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Hello everyone, the majority of users is searching on how to get a huge rate of merit points to rank up.  So they make many threads, posts,  ideas.., but they did not get the required merit points, and unfortunately, there is always a disappointment for the most of them, despite that they gave a great effort.  
But the question is why they did not get the required merit points?
Simply,  they always go to merit points , that's the problem. So they must lure merit points to them. But How?
I will simplify this idea through an example:

When someone falls in love with a girl ( hot and handsome..),  so he always goes to her and gives a great effort to attract their attention. But he failed to achieve his goal. So the only solution to attract  the attention of this girl , it will be by two things :
Be seen ( visible ).
Be despised ( indifferent ).

The same thing for merit  , when someone is active in the forum and post everywhere,  gives his opinions,  helps some users. then he/she will be visible and may attract everyone's attention.( For example: nullius)
In fact, he/she should not searching on merit points and must be indifferent.
Then merit points will go to him easily.
( However, it's very essential that  the quality of  post must be good and acceptable ).

What do you think guys?

Maybe? because look, it is not like nullius is not searching for merits but his post quality attracts the merits that is why as you could see when you visits his profile there are already 525 merits(last time I checked it) though he is still a copper member, which is pretty awesome, what is my point? nullius is making his post so good because he knew that if that is how he post his opinions then anybody who would appreciate his post quality would give him merit.
dulla kerren

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

In my opinion, a good way to earn merit points is to post well, if we post with good and good words, and useful to others, it is very easy to get excess points.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

Hello everyone, the majority of users is searching on how to get a huge rate of merit points to rank up.  So they make many threads, posts,  ideas.., but they did not get the required merit points, and unfortunately, there is always a disappointment for the most of them, despite that they gave a great effort.  
Simply,  they always go to merit points , that's the problem. So they must lure merit points to them. But How?

When someone falls in love with a girl ( hot and handsome..),  so he always goes to her and gives a great effort to attract their attention. But he failed to achieve his goal. So the only solution to attract  the attention of this girl , it will be by two things :
Be seen ( visible ).

The same thing for merit  , when someone is active in the forum and post everywhere,  gives his opinions,  helps some users. then he/she will be visible and may attract everyone's attention.( For example: nullius)
( However, it's very essential that  the quality of  post must be good and acceptable ).

What do you think guys?

we always try how to get the merit points.It is a very attractive and also helpful to us.If we give a proper knowledge or a good idea about any topic, we can get or earn merit points.So we always try to give our best opinions,ideas,thoughts etc.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

argue it is very suitable what agan tell, merit problem is preferred in the post in the Forum is not just a way of speaking should be judged also from the problem someone gives advice that answer in the answer is certain, post must have a touch of love in love post time, this is a tragedy about Merit, Merit is like a woman's dream of many guys. Do not get bored we talk and see it.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

Wow,  2 users above are so alike! Same activity and merits counts, participating in the same bounty campaign, has same local time. Siblings?  Grin

Sorry for off-topic. I think a good way is to bash anyone who against merit and call him shitposter and whiner.  Then give him a trivial advice to work hard and write quality posts.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

The conclusion of your whole post is to stay active and post widely across the forum by participating in discussions or starting new ones in order to get merits, but one more thing is to avoid spam, your post should contribute in threads.

But what i believe is you can earn more merits if you post naturally by contributing in threads you understand, instead of roaming around the forum in different sections without having core knowledge of the particular board or section.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

The only sure way to get merit is being active and contributing smartly to activities in the forum. For example, constructive statement and meaningful ones attracts merits. But to even think of it, merit shouldn't be ones major goal in this forum. One should learn from the forum and not just hunting for merit.
it is not easy to be seen by the people who gives merit to the deserving post.
you really need to be known first. you need to post consecutive Quality psot
 so you can earn easy merit.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

The conclusion of your whole post is to stay active and post widely across the forum by participating in discussions or starting new ones in order to get merits, but one more thing is to avoid spam, your post should contribute in threads.

But what i believe is you can earn more merits if you post naturally by contributing in threads you understand, instead of roaming around the forum in different sections without having core knowledge of the particular board or section.

That is why new members should spend more time reading here as they might not be having knowledge about any section. Best section to start with is meta if you had been active on other forums in the past. Go through the forum rules and common problems that members here face related to their account. Then reply to queries being asked by new memembers in meta and get rewarded.

Wow,  2 users above are so alike! Same activity and merits counts, participating in the same bounty campaign, has same local time. Siblings?  Grin

Sorry for off-topic. I think a good way is to bash anyone who against merit and call him shitposter and whiner.  Then give him a trivial advice to work hard and write quality posts.

I checked the whole thread to find them and they do look suspicious. I think the campaign manager may be able to find if they are alt accounts based on the writing style.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

I think the only way to get merits are contributing in this forum and spreading useful information to the other users. Commenting senseful posts in the forum.
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

I think the only way to get merits are contributing in this forum and spreading useful information to the other users. Commenting senseful posts in the forum.

Yes, the focus should be on giving the information being asked here. Instead of posting the weekly limit or certain number of word accounts, you should address the problem being asked by the OP. If one sentence is sufficient , there is no need to make a lengthy answer. I know that a lot of readers will get impressed with long lists and all but the merit sources wil surely not fall for such tactics in my opinion.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

I like this strategy about being seen and indifferent. And, I always use it if I want to make a girl fall for me. It sometimes succeeds, and sometimes it does not because "gold diggers". But anyway, when you relate this to getting merit points, I find it pretty applicable because you cannot get merit points if you are not active on this forum and you cannot also get them if you beg for them. Always be indifferent.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Yes, the focus should be on giving the information being asked here. Instead of posting the weekly limit or certain number of word accounts, you should address the problem being asked by the OP. If one sentence is sufficient , there is no need to make a lengthy answer. I know that a lot of readers will get impressed with long lists and all but the merit sources wil surely not fall for such tactics in my opinion.

Dude if your answer is enough to explain the query which is must need assistance means easily you can get the merits for that with the meaningful explanation dude. So you need to concentrate that kind of section which can need the assistance like Meta, Technical support, Mining Support and pools child board bro.
First you need to equiped in all the field whatever you need to assist for it.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Be seen ( visible ).

What do you think guys?
Yes! your example is good but you should  understand that everyone going through a post knows what he she is looking for while accessing or  reading a posts. All l am trying to say is that, there could be individual deference in judgment. However, good post are not hidden and can be confirmed by many persons as a quality post.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

That's true, posting useful information and help others it will be a good thing that will awarded by merit points. I am thinking also if anyone continues to post great contents and to be more involved in this forum, he will be more seen and got more intentions by other members, then he can got a good amount of merit as he will be known as long as he write great posts.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

One of the good way to earn merits is going to visit this topic
Titan's guide to getting merits
Instead of begging for merits with unnecessary threads, users should spend more time to search for useful topics, like of TMAN, read them. Keep doing this day by day with deep efforts, merits will come, higher ranks will come.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

One of the good way to earn merits is going to visit this topic
Titan's guide to getting merits
Instead of begging for merits with unnecessary threads, users should spend more time to search for useful topics, like of TMAN, read them. Keep doing this day by day with deep efforts, merits will come, higher ranks will come.

this is not Titan' guide...it is TMAN'S guide to getting merit.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

Well i dont agree with the indifferent things. I like to be myself, and if you want to get merit then it would be better if you become the better version of yourself, each day. The indifferent things will be work on how you deliver your post to get merit, like making an infographic, statistic, facts, humour, sarcasm, etc, that is how you make yourself indifferent. The other thing you can consider as strategy to get merit is the timing on posting. You got to know when is the best time when people are giving merits, it helps to increase your chance to get merit/
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Don't waste your time to earn merit because merit is for old members only. It is unfair for all members here.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

Be seen ( visible ).

What do you think guys?

Interesting point of view. The most valuable and meaningful thing I appreciate about you is that you wrote the post, so the post. 500 words or 2000 characters. I'm tired of reading topics in other branches in which the author was afraid to press the keyboard to text as the normal text was. All right, so, In General, the idea is good, but how you get the Merits, that's the question!!! they are now reluctant to give, they sell 1 Merit 10-20$/

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: