Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: #ETC Update  (Read 404 times)
amirshaf (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

#ETC UpdateBTC

Fundamental wise #ETC having a strong News Hard-Fork and AirDrop on 5th March

Although it did see Nice Price Spike from 220K to 412K but dumped from 400K Resistance

But as per the AirDrop News No Exchanges have Announced weather they are gonna Support this AirDrop or Not

If #BITTREX & #BINANCE Do support This AirDrop and Announce for Free Coin Swap then #ETC will Pump Hard and Might see New ALL TIME HIGH

We need to wait and see if Any Exchange Announce this or Not.

If They Announce, then We will Let You Know, So You can buy it again or if you Holding then Hold with Stop-loss

From a Technical Aspect We will Post a Chart Analysis here in Few Hrs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

Why do you think it is if they don't support the fork it will go up? I always thought it would be the other way around that way people could essentially get the best of both worlds, without having to move funds off an exchange.

amirshaf (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

I said if bittrix and binance suported hard fork etc will bump if not  suprrted will  dump
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

fork again? this is something very strange whether it has been the number of times fork in one year. what the dev coin thinks in this one year has been a lot of coin emerging. will not this be worse?

which I'm concerned here all the fork that happened just a plan in doing the pump on a large scale

▔▔▔▔▔
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

ETC is not a solid coin and will never be so, it is also now risky to invest though it can give you high profit. For me it is a legit scam coin like most forks Cheesy

amirshaf (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

Ethereum Classic (ETC) Hard Fork on 5th March, or how to get free Callisto.
Hey, everyone! Some time ago I already made comments on ETC and its increasing value. Oh, yeah! It really happened the way I’d predicted. You can read my previous review here. It worked 100%! But time never stands still, and at present, there’s a whole bunch of new ETC events which will enable it to scale new heights.
amirshaf (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

YOBIT IS READY FOF ETC FORK!  That last update from yobit
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

I said if bittrix and binance suported hard fork etc will bump if not  suprrted will  dump
Now no one not support this airdrop. And very few chances that it will be. That's why dump only. I wait ETC per $100 closer to summer. Not now
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

Big exchanges will not support airdrop and its value for price rise is rather overextended. I guess we can seen repeating of february 14 as a top price and nothing more.
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Distribution of calisto It is possible and will allow to reach the previous levels around 500k, but if the exchanges support the distribution of the coin of calisto, immediately after the block of 5,500,000, expect sales ... I myself will sell all the stock. I will buy when the market calms down, IMHO. But I think the stock exchange is not will support

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

For any idea what could happen to the price of Ethereum Classic, look no further than what ZClassic did the last few days. Bittrex support was already priced in. When it turned out that wasn't confirmed the price tanked. At the last possible moment Bittrex confirmed it after all, but only partial support: distribution of the fork coins only, no market. As for the value of ZClassic itself, it is going back to its original price: to $4 from a high of $250.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

ETC has only gone up 2-3 times for the fork as compared to ZCL that went up 100 times so the dump
after fork will also be less. I do not see much value in Callisto with its huge supply so not playing it.
ZCL was the real one to play if one got in that at the right time.
Zendalet

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

True, Bitcoin Private is unique in the sense that it's the first fork that somehow merges 2 blockchains: ZClassic and Bitcoin. I'm not sure what Callisto offers to be honest. I'm just saying the price action could be the same as the ZCL fork, just not as extreme.
jorj_pay_UZ

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

I would not compare ETC and ZCL,it's completely different coins. Do not forget that  ETC this is the original chain, which has a large community and we all saw what heights it achieved in price.If you take in dollars, it brought many good profits. I also repeat that it has the same functions as ETH.Concerning ZCL,it was just a pump.But I will not argue, I prefer ETC. Time will show

HashFace

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

Im a little worried about this one, I hope this doesn’t end up like Zclassic after the Callista Fork...
sangkler11

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

how to check exchanges who support ETC hardfork ??
i already bough 0.1 BTC wort of ETC
but i am still confused where i have to hold etc in order to get callisto airdrop
HashFace

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

but i am still confused where i have to hold etc in order to get callisto airdrop

I don’t think any exchange has announced support, and if none does, then you just need to hold it through the fork in an ETC wallet where you can access the private key.   Then, you should be able to claim the Callisto by downloading their wallet and importing your old ETC private key. 
sangkler11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

I don’t think any exchange has announced support, and if none does, then you just need to hold it through the fork in an ETC wallet where you can access the private key.   Then, you should be able to claim the Callisto by downloading their wallet and importing your old ETC private key. 
I hope there are exchanges that support hard fork ETC (Ethereum Classic)
so I do not need to make ETC wallet
if until the snapshot will run there is no exchange that supports I will sell it
jorj_pay_UZ

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/ this wallet will support calisto. I heard that Yobit support, but this is not accurate)I would not trust this exchange. She never used it,IMHO

VitorovicSRB

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

#ETC UpdateBTC

Although it did see Nice Price Spike from 220K to 412K but dumped from 400K Resistance

But as per the AirDrop News No Exchanges have Announced weather they are gonna Support this AirDrop or Not

If #BITTREX & #BINANCE Do support This AirDrop and Announce for Free Coin Swap then #ETC will Pump Hard and Might see New ALL TIME HIGH

If They Announce, then We will Let You Know, So You can buy it again or if you Holding then Hold with Stop-loss

Im not sure they will support . Let's see what will happend . I hope ETC will bump , got a lot in a stock . Good luck all with ETC!!!!
sangkler11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/ this wallet will support calisto. I heard that Yobit support, but this is not accurate)I would not trust this exchange. She never used it,IMHO
thanks for the information
I've been find more about airdrop callisto, currently many people are doubting callisto development
and now one day before snapshot but ETC price going down
Junglee

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

#ETC UpdateBTC

Exit plan for hodlers

$ETC not looking great due to "sell the news" principle
Fork was estimated to happen today, I calculate 3 days

Expecting a nice dead cat bounce to at least 320k sats.
Sell around there if you're panicking

Picking some up here at 280k sats
S/L 259k sats:
I invested in $ETC long before $CLO @callisto was a thing. I invested because the TA is strong, the chart shows huge opportunity ahead. @eth_classic has yet to have its "pump". At 15% of $ETH's value, with a solid technology, it is still undervalued respectively.
HOLD!!

yahman

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

#ETC UpdateBTC

Exit plan for hodlers

$ETC not looking great due to "sell the news" principle
Fork was estimated to happen today, I calculate 3 days

Expecting a nice dead cat bounce to at least 320k sats.
Sell around there if you're panicking

Picking some up here at 280k sats
S/L 259k sats:
I invested in $ETC long before $CLO @callisto was a thing. I invested because the TA is strong, the chart shows huge opportunity ahead. @eth_classic has yet to have its "pump". At 15% of $ETH's value, with a solid technology, it is still undervalued respectively.
HOLD!!

it`s not undervalued, I has nothing to bring, it has no purpose, that`s why it costs 30$ and not 800$
wind97

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:57:06 AM

Do you know what exchange will support CLO? Any update?
jorj_pay_UZ

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

thanks for the information
I've been find more about airdrop callisto, currently many people are doubting callisto development
and now one day before snapshot but ETC price going down
The price falls because there are no intelligible explanations regarding the support of large calisto by the stock exchange.Yobit does not count.
I heard that the developers turned to Bittrex only on March 2, but Bittrex said that he did not have time to prepare everything ... Maybe specially conceived by developers such a move ...?What do you think guys?

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

I have read the information about this event. But it seems to be at the level of knowledge and no official announcement. I hope that if I decide to buy ETC now and after a few days Bittrex or Binace will announce that they will support hard fork this time.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

Omg so this is why the price dropped because of support for airdrop etc. only Yobit already provide direct info and for binansi and bittrex seems to have no more info, right? But this is the last day if you want to do a snapshoot of the ETC and the price goes downhill from yesterday.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

#ETC UpdateBTC

where did you get this information?how reliable it is?another Goddamn fork again.arent you getting tired of this?no ones care about fork now because this kind of thing only brings panic to the market so people now ignoring this kind of stuff.and as wh youve said IF BITTREX andBinance support?whats this a publicity issue to make noise for those two big exchanges?
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

#ETC UpdateBTC

where did you get this information?how reliable it is?another Goddamn fork again.arent you getting tired of this?no ones care about fork now because this kind of thing only brings panic to the market so people now ignoring this kind of stuff.and as wh youve said IF BITTREX andBinance support?whats this a publicity issue to make noise for those two big exchanges?
It looks like you are getting fooled by ETC shills and you can try to read this tweet https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/969750776619962368 It looks like bittrex will not even distribute this fork scam coin.
He was making FOMO to another person to buy callisto.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jorj_pay_UZ

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

#ETC UpdateBTC

It looks like you are getting fooled by ETC shills and you can try to read this tweet https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/969750776619962368 It looks like bittrex will not even distribute this fork scam coin.
He was making FOMO to another person to buy callisto.
Bittrex writes that the developers have recently turned to them, the Bittrex team will not have time to prepare the distribution. What did you take that calisto scam?Do you have any proof?Or is it just your opinion?

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

This is very helpful I hope you guys continue to help other people here and don't be tired of it. But when the bull market goes we all know that all of the coins will set their new ATH especially those coins with strong fundamentals I know ETC will do the same and still good to buy because it still undervalued.
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

This is very helpful I hope you guys continue to help other people here and don't be tired of it. But when the bull market goes we all know that all of the coins will set their new ATH especially those coins with strong fundamentals I know ETC will do the same and still good to buy because it still undervalued.
But we says about now. And now all ETC price predictions go in ass  Grin No one exchanges not support this airdrop. Everyone can hold ETC in own wallet but no market exist for CLO. And CLO will be when team starts their blockchain. Now snapshot only
chutchmcgillicutty

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

I would not compare ETC and ZCL,it's completely different coins. Do not forget that  ETC this is the original chain, which has a large community and we all saw what heights it achieved in price.If you take in dollars, it brought many good profits. I also repeat that it has the same functions as ETH.Concerning ZCL,it was just a pump.But I will not argue, I prefer ETC. Time will show

I have also heard good things about ETC as an investment. Callisto fork could work out in profitable manner...

ETH is still very much an unproven platform even though it probably has the most actual utility in the crypto game as of right now...

Hahah What a crazy and opportunistic time we live in

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

ETC now has a pretty solid development team. And they are aiming to carve their own directly different from what Ethereum does.
They are not in direct competition with ETH, but with Bitcoin now actually -- with significant improvements made on their high-security PoW algorithms and complete re-designs/re-coding from scratch; a project now supported by IOHK.

I'm gonna keep the coins after the fork; especially since it is not being pumped. Cheesy

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

ETC now has a pretty solid development team. And they are aiming to carve their own directly different from what Ethereum does.
They are not in direct competition with ETH, but with Bitcoin now actually -- with significant improvements made on their high-security PoW algorithms and complete re-designs/re-coding from scratch; a project now supported by IOHK.

I'm gonna keep the coins after the fork; especially since it is not being pumped. Cheesy
I plan to buy more on after-airdrop dump. Good coin. And team do all right. They do not need to compete with ETH. They should go to on own way - that's right strategy. And I see just this
janpec1000

Activity: 179

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

I definitely think same. ETC chose way different from ETH. And their direction begin to converge with IoT. It's cool and right. If ETC will dump soon it's good chance to buy more

jorj_pay_UZ

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

Reasonable thoughts guys at you. I have not sold a single coin for 1.5 years. I can not reach higher heights, but I see an average price in the long term of 10-15% of the price ETH.But most of all I like their adherence to the philosophy of the blockchain, its immutability.Code is  law.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

Less of those major exchanges has supported the forked,sadly not all the people who are expecting to have the forked coin got it,the price has been dumping now maybe most of the people arent interested with the forked coin,that is why they are securing their profits before the forked happened,i am one of those who secured profitsl

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

thank you for the information, but I do not like the ETC, look at how ETCs have difficulty getting up when the BTC price goes up.

but maybe the ETC fraction will not be better than ETC.

jorj_pay_UZ

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Well, guys, did not repeat the script ZCL.ETC Not lost and 50% after snapshot.Probably investors think that they are cheaper than now they will not buy ETC.My opinion is that ETC has a stronger foundation than many people think.We observe how events develop 8)And more, forgive me if I write incomprehensibly, I use a translator. I'm Russian)

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

ATM Callisto is trading only on Yobit. I bought a few just in case it pumps Smiley already set sell orders.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
HashFace

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

Well, guys, did not repeat the script ZCL.ETC Not lost and 50% after snapshot.Probably investors think that they are cheaper than now they will not buy ETC.My opinion is that ETC has a stronger foundation than many people think.We observe how events develop 8)And more, forgive me if I write incomprehensibly, I use a translator. I'm Russian)

Really glad to see this.  We have been down slightly more than the overall market average, but we didn't have the bottom fall out.  I guess the means maybe there was not much interest in getting the free Callisto, though.
jorj_pay_UZ

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Really glad to see this.  We have been down slightly more than the overall market average, but we didn't have the bottom fall out.  I guess the means maybe there was not much interest in getting the free Callisto, though.

I think the interest was. Just smart people bought earlier, from November to January. Look at the volumes on bitrex from November to January.The coin has value and prospects. The market confirms this.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: