Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #ETC Update  (Read 404 times)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

ATM Callisto is trading only on Yobit. I bought a few just in case it pumps Smiley already set sell orders.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

Well, guys, did not repeat the script ZCL.ETC Not lost and 50% after snapshot.Probably investors think that they are cheaper than now they will not buy ETC.My opinion is that ETC has a stronger foundation than many people think.We observe how events develop 8)And more, forgive me if I write incomprehensibly, I use a translator. I'm Russian)

Really glad to see this.  We have been down slightly more than the overall market average, but we didn't have the bottom fall out.  I guess the means maybe there was not much interest in getting the free Callisto, though.
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Well, guys, did not repeat the script ZCL.ETC Not lost and 50% after snapshot.Probably investors think that they are cheaper than now they will not buy ETC.My opinion is that ETC has a stronger foundation than many people think.We observe how events develop 8)And more, forgive me if I write incomprehensibly, I use a translator. I'm Russian)

Really glad to see this.  We have been down slightly more than the overall market average, but we didn't have the bottom fall out.  I guess the means maybe there was not much interest in getting the free Callisto, though.

I think the interest was. Just smart people bought earlier, from November to January. Look at the volumes on bitrex from November to January.The coin has value and prospects. The market confirms this.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: