Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:04:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Ripple's XRP token may grow but will not go to the moon even with GooglePay  (Read 128 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:23:41 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 04:44:27 PM by JuniAiko

This video explains why us investors of the XRP token are effectively having our funds effectively funnelled to support the XRP token for the big companies that adopts it >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF7PIh3di8E
The inflationary nature of XRP being released (given to adopting companies; and with the specific aim to STABILIZE the price to enable actual use) cannot be countered by the negligible burn rate of 3 XRP/min.

Basically, it explains why us normal investors will effectively be ripp(l)ed-off by the Ripple company and the adopting companies/banks due to the above.
But still, it certainly isn't a scam nor a pyramid scheme (even though it has a characteristic of it as illustrated in the video); but IMO definitely not a good long-term investment that is for sure.

---
I've just gotten out of XRP completely, and reinvested all into VeChain (VEN), which price have dipped significant now + expectation to see massive %gain soon (like with NEO and OMG) due to a series of big news:
VechainThor Confirms Partnership: DApps, BMW, Oxford University
http://www.4-traders.com/BAYERISCHE-MOTOREN-WERKE-435724/news/VechainThor-Confirms-Partnership-DApps-BMW-Oxford-University-26070445/
Were each VeChain coin I hold would gradually generate Thor tokens!!!

The common trend with successful re-brandings is that the price normally dips first, before it starts shooting up significantly after, I had noticed.
---
I also hold a lot of Stellar Lumens (XML), which is doing a lot more than what Ripple does now (including functioning as an exchange (DEX), an internationally decentralized bank for third-world countries, and actually being adopted by small companies and foreign workers from developing countries, such as in SE-Asia).

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

You have now learned why XRP is a generally useless token, welcome to the club now spread the good word lol.

JuniAiko (OP)

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

You have now learned why XRP is a generally useless token, welcome to the club now spread the good word lol.

Smiley

I actually had already converted most of my Ripples into Stellar previously. But now I've COMPLETELY abandoned Ripple; which I do not usually do to the coins that I have in my portfolio (save for BTC/ETH, but that is more to do with their high MCAP and low %gain potential + internal conflicts between their forked coin -- most notably between ETH and ETC).

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

Smiley

I actually had already converted most of my Ripples into Stellar previously. But now I've COMPLETELY abandoned Ripple; which I do not usually do to the coins that I have in my portfolio (save for BTC/ETH, but that is more to do with their high MCAP and low %gain potential + internal conflicts between their forked coin -- most notably between ETH and ETC).
Thats a good move,XLM is a better version of XRP,the developers of XRP moved to stellar because they know that this coin could destroy our community when it dominates the market.A centralized coin would always be centralized,whatever it happens it will always be the banker's coin so if you are here for the decentralization and the anonimity,you shouldnt be supporting this coin....

modtakels

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

Do not let the XRP's founder fool you,be vigillant centralization in a decentralized community ? isnt that obvious these bankers want to take over the full control of our growing market,sot that they will be safe from the technology that is growing so fast? they just want to secured their assets using XRP we shouldnt be supporting any of these centralized coin.

coinmgnet

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

XRP has great chances to be widely adopted. Look at how many transactions it can do and how fast the transactions and how low the cost is.
Sooner or later, the price will moon, maybe not go light years, but it will moon. $10-20 is doable.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

......................how many transactions it can do ...................
yeh, theoretically 50 times less than visa or mastercard.
practically it would shit its pans at less than 100 times what any card can do now

could do is right do as barely any usage so it no matter

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

What can I say. I think that you should read more information about Ripple, because this project reacts negatively to the crypto-currency world. Because through it bankers pump out real tokens and coins, the same thing does the Tether project.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

Personally i dont want this coin to dominate ,i have the banks that is why i joined the cryptocurrency community because i believe these people are fooling us for decades,that is why we need to be more vigillant in our community because a lot of new coins are being manipulated by the few people behind these coins,just what like USDT and XRP these coins shouldnt be supported by the people.

cryptomngr

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

Smiley

Good decision,you just saved your investments from being taken by these bankers,shouldnt be investing with a centralized coin in the first place because i dont believe XRP is a cryptocurrency morelikely a digital fiat money in my point of view,people now are more aware of this shady coin that is why most of the investors wont put their money into XRP's market.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Smiley

Good decision,you just saved your investments from being taken by these bankers,shouldnt be investing with a centralized coin in the first place because i dont believe XRP is a cryptocurrency morelikely a digital fiat money in my point of view,people now are more aware of this shady coin that is why most of the investors wont put their money into XRP's market.
I have done the same few months ago before the fall of XRP's price and that is the very best decision that i have made so far here in cryptocurrency world,If i would invest again to XRP it would be just for the money,because i dont really believe that these bankers dont manipulate its price,because the marketcap and its price doesnt match it means someone is playing XRP's market.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

We shouldnt allow this coin to dominate our market,because if this coin will achieve success or surpass bitcoin the bankers will win again,and we the normal users will lose.THe cryptocurrencies should be always decentralized,which XRP doesnt qualified in so morelikely for me it isnt a cryptocurrency it is just another digital fiat from the bankers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: